Real Madrid vs Ajax

4 posters

Go down

Real Madrid vs Ajax Empty Real Madrid vs Ajax

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:51 pm

I hope we can at least get a draw, but it looks like Real Madrid will play a full strength side. I hope Borrussia Dortmund defeat Manchester City.

Apologies for being away from the forum. I was on my Christmas holiday. As long as we play our style, I am not to concerned about the result, although a win would be nice.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : wisla krakow

Back to top Go down

Real Madrid vs Ajax Empty Re: Real Madrid vs Ajax

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:52 pm

That was close, rightly called offside.
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Clockwork Orange Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Sad
Clockwork Orange
Clockwork Orange
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Live chat mate..works wonders
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:39 pm

great win, ajax have really regressed these past few years. at least they will play in EL tho. good luck to them
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:17 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:great win, ajax have really regressed these past few years. at least they will play in EL tho. good luck to them

Ajax are on the rise though , under F. De Boer. I've been following them whenever i can this season ,even though i always had something for Ajax , and they ve been playing some serious football. Didn't catch the game against Real but i did watch the one against PSV and they were fantastic , which is often the case this season .

With players like Daley Blind , son of Danny Blind btw , Fischer , De Jong , Eriksen Heart , Boilesen at the back.. Schone and Boerrigter also provide some experience and good eye for goal when called uppon .

System wise their widly open 4-3-3 provides the base for any sort of dealing within games and allows them to counter attack or instantly defend at any given point of time during a game.Their positional sense is terrific and they will only improve with time. They depend a lot on Eriksen this season and he more than succeeds at it , watching his decision making and link up is really pleasing on the eye . Not only that , but he has also improved his defensive duties , he's always trying to take the ball off players , tracking back often and all that whilst it's certainly not his best.

Defensively , after losing Vertonghen , they have issues on the counter. Big issues there , not sure what could be done against the likes of Dortmund or Real in the end. Had they been in another group , i think they would be in the 16 right now.

Haven't seen much of Sigthorsson either , still injured?. S.De Jond has been playing CF more often than not , but he seems quite comfortable there as well , beasting this season imo. (under-rated around here.. )

F. De Boer will do wonders at Ajax , especialy if they can keep Eriksen for a bit longer , though how i wish he joins Milan as soon as possible.. Nevertheless , they have the fighting spirit , the experience of F.De Boer to lead them and talent galore , this Ajax team can do great stuff on the field , if their project progresses smoothly .

Losing an important player each and every year hasn't helped their cause in the past and they should try and build something similar to Dortmund , a collective force that wants to be a protagonist both in domestical competitions and on a European level.

I think they ve been doing it just right under F.De Boer .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Admittedly i haven't watched Ajax that much this season, i watched them against us, Dortmund and Roda tho and out of those games only the game against Dortmund impressed me. In the others they were just plain awful and average

I think Ajax of 2 seasons ago were better than they are now. I get they have lost many players and have replaced them with young ones that need time, but they better start finding the glimpse we saw of them seasons ago if they are to progress in CL in the near future
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down