B.NEWS : Trezeguet I refused to return to Juventus this summer.

2 posters

Go down

B.NEWS : Trezeguet I refused to return to Juventus this summer.  Empty B.NEWS : Trezeguet I refused to return to Juventus this summer.

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:52 pm

During an interview with broadcaster Fox News, the former Juventus striker David Trezeguet has revealed that he had received "an important offer from Juventus." "But I preferred to stay at the River." "I will continue to River, it is my goal and my desire," he said in French, but do not want to close the door to this alternative, after this declaration, must be registered as an officer.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Trezeguet I refused to return to Juventus this summer.  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Trezeguet I refused to return to Juventus this summer.

Post by Juventude Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:15 pm

I like Trez (I never loved him like most people on the board), but I don't believe this. He is just trying to win support of the River Plate fans.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

B.NEWS : Trezeguet I refused to return to Juventus this summer.  Empty Re: B.NEWS : Trezeguet I refused to return to Juventus this summer.

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Juventude wrote:I like Trez (I never loved him like most people on the board), but I don't believe this. He is just trying to win support of the River Plate fans.

IT goes like this for me

Alessandro Del Piero

Nedved
Buffon
Camo = Trez
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:42 pm

I don't mean to go off topic, but Trez seemed to always be injured at the worst times for the club and I think he could have played through some of his injuries. Also, he sometimes had an arrogant attitude about the club and thought that he wasn't getting enough respect. He was somewhat disrespectful to our owners when we went down to Serie B and he was demanding a pay raise. He was clearly a great finisher in the box, but he wasn't that great of an all around striker for me.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:49 pm

Juventude wrote:I don't mean to go off topic, but Trez seemed to always be injured at the worst times for the club and I think he could have played through some of his injuries. Also, he sometimes had an arrogant attitude about the club and thought that he wasn't getting enough respect. He was somewhat disrespectful to our owners when we went down to Serie B and he was demanding a pay raise. He was clearly a great finisher in the box, but he wasn't that great of an all around striker for me.

I won't forget when he wanted to move to Barcelona loooong ago and when in serie b he even pressed for a move once
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down