Caliendo : ' I expect lively market. Trezeguet might return to Juve '

5 posters

Go down

Caliendo : ' I expect lively market. Trezeguet might return to Juve ' Empty Caliendo : ' I expect lively market. Trezeguet might return to Juve '

Post by DeviAngel Wed 21 Nov - 20:34:01

The wealthy FIFA agent, Antonio Caliendo, during transmission Goals Radio on Radio Kiss Kiss, spoke about the market in January, focusing in particular on one of his clients David Trezeguet, for which ultimately we have assumed a sensational return Juventus, since he wants to end his career in Europe:

"Milan will have to move some pieces, some other club will try to fix something. Sui big guns you have to work on it at least six months before. There is an Italian playing all ' foreign to light the market could be affordable and Giuseppe Rossi.'m not sure if Napoli is treating him, I personally have lost some 'traces of Bigon since there was a failure to agree on a blue player who had to go to Modena .

the River Plate every year always produces some talent, increasingly lowering the age of its jewels. was 17, already carry them into the first team after making a selection of the best young people in Argentina. Trezeguet? still talk ago himself. With his goals led the team in A. He would also like to return to Europe but the fans have petitioned not to start it, is the idol of the torcida River. During the week has meetings with the management and I will let you know. There are two requests in Italy for him, we'll see. "
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Caliendo : ' I expect lively market. Trezeguet might return to Juve ' Empty Re: Caliendo : ' I expect lively market. Trezeguet might return to Juve '

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed 21 Nov - 21:14:37

To be honest he still knows where the net is, it might be Bs but I say we do that like Henry and Arsenal.

He is a club legend and it would be amazing to see him again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Caliendo : ' I expect lively market. Trezeguet might return to Juve ' Empty Re: Caliendo : ' I expect lively market. Trezeguet might return to Juve '

Post by DeviAngel Wed 21 Nov - 21:23:25

TomJuve wrote:To be honest he still knows where the net is, it might be Bs but I say we do that like Henry and Arsenal.

He is a club legend and it would be amazing to see him again.

I see this move as alternative to Drogba
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 Thu 22 Nov - 14:38:06

Imagine his expirience for the UCL games Smile I cant forgive Juve how they left Trezegol to leave this club. He was solid back then and wasnt that old !
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Thu 22 Nov - 15:45:01

To be honest, I don't want him back for just a reunion and I don't think he will help us much. He doesn't fit with our tactics that will require him to defend and track back. Trez always was a classic poacher, which is probably why he is doing well in argentina. He was a great player, but he is not the answer right now. Drogba is far more ideal for our tactics.

If we're bringing back players for reunions, I'll take Del P, not Trez.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by juvefan4life Thu 22 Nov - 22:56:09

Juventude wrote:To be honest, I don't want him back for just a reunion and I don't think he will help us much. He doesn't fit with our tactics that will require him to defend and track back. Trez always was a classic poacher, which is probably why he is doing well in argentina. He was a great player, but he is not the answer right now. Drogba is far more ideal for our tactics.

If we're bringing back players for reunions, I'll take Del P, not Trez.

Even though its a bit hard to say because TREZ is a legend I would choose ADP too

juvefan4life
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down