jibers
7amood11
guest7
shinigami99
BarrileteCosmico
89 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world

Post by Lupi Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:12 pm

Very Happy so he is not good defensively and i dont see anyone else who is except Lahm and there arent many good LB's anyways so whats the problem

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world - Page 6 Empty Re: Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:13 pm

McAgger wrote:No one beats Lahm for me. Guy doesn't put a foot wrong EVER unlike Alves

EVER scratch
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:15 pm

vanDEEZ wrote:whos the best going forward?

Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world - Page 6 Emmanuel_ebue

Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world - Page 6 Ebouechampionsleaguegalatasarayrealmadrid_original

:coffee:
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:16 pm

McAgger wrote:No one beats Lahm for me. Guy doesn't put a foot wrong EVER unlike Alves

Now we know that isn't true Laughing

He was the best this season though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:16 pm

Epoto wrote:Very Happy so he is not good defensively and i dont see anyone else who is except Lahm and there arent many good LB's anyways so whats the problem

I think Filipe Luis is a great defensive fullback who attacks alot. But he is like any other LB who runs down the wing sending in crosses. Marcelo is very different from that and one that compliments the winger and attack which is why I think he is the one starting for Brazil
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:16 pm

I hope the Alves I see mentioned is the pre-hipster Alves. The one from Sevilla up until 2011. If it is current Alves, I sincerely beg to differ. I beg to differ so much.

@Hala
Yeah, I consider Alaba to be a much more well rounded full back than Marcelo but once again, that is a given. Marcelo has his skill sets that work for him and his current teams.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:19 pm

piss poor defender who should really be playing RW not RB
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:21 pm

Lex wrote:*Eboe gif goal

bitch please

halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:30 pm

The post Mourinho era Madrid defense with Ronaldo and Bale on the wings and Marcelo and Carvajal as wingbacks will be the MOST hilarious thing to watch since Lana del Rey giving a live performance on SNL. :bow:

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Effzeh Kölle

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Its absurd that Lahm has assists in the double digits this season lol
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:39 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:Its absurd that Lahm has assists in the double digits this season lol

That not absurd tbh, Maicon and Alves were doing it for years consistently. Alves has done it last season despite everyone saying how shit he apparently is.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:40 pm

Never knew Maicon & Alves had that many assists, though i remember Maicon having quite a lot
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:59 pm

futbol wrote:The post Mourinho era Madrid defense with Ronaldo and Bale on the wings and Marcelo and Carvajal as wingbacks will be the MOST hilarious thing to watch since Lana del Rey giving a live performance on SNL. :bow:

post Mourinho rofl as if we were ever defensively solid with him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:06 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
futbol wrote:The post Mourinho era Madrid defense with Ronaldo and Bale on the wings and Marcelo and Carvajal as wingbacks will be the MOST hilarious thing to watch since Lana del Rey giving a live performance on SNL. :bow:

post Mourinho 🤣as if we were ever defensively solid with him

Dear Hala,

2 things.

1. Pls don't question my analysises (do you say analysises in English?).
2. Pls go.

Yours sincerely.

-futbol

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:11 pm

futbol wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Dear Hala,

2 things.

2. Pls go.

Yours sincerely.

-futbol

Dear Futbol

Upon receiving your letter and discussing it with my peers I can finally answer your two concerns

1- It is my job to question you so please be aware of that. And you say Analysis not Analysises. I would strongly advice you to carry with you a pocket dictionary because it is absolutely vital that you spell things right to avoid confusion and the wrath of the uber politically correct army

2- I have nowhere to go -.-

kind regards

Hala
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Lex wrote:
vanDEEZ wrote:whos the best going forward?

Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world - Page 6 Emmanuel_ebue

Marcelo: I consider myself the best full-back in the world - Page 6 Ebouechampionsleaguegalatasarayrealmadrid_original

/frakking thread Proud
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:29 pm

juveman17 wrote:piss poor defender who should really be playing RW not RB

:facepalm:
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:41 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
futbol wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:

Dear Hala,

2 things.

2. Pls go.

Yours sincerely.

-futbol

Dear Futbol

Upon receiving your letter and discussing it with my peers I can finally answer your two concerns

1- It is my job to question you so please be aware of that. And you say Analysis not Analysises. I would strongly advice you to carry with you a pocket dictionary because it is absolutely vital that you spell things right to avoid confusion and the wrath of the uber politically correct army

2- I have nowhere to go -.-

kind regards

Hala

Proud

futbol
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Mamad wrote:

It's the truth. He attacks more than he defends
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:59 pm

juveman17 wrote:
Mamad wrote:

It's the truth. He attacks more than he defends

As do a lot of fullbacks...

And FYI he is left footed and therefore plays on the left Laughing
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Mon May 26, 2014 3:30 pm

Fecking goat changed the game when he came on. Proud
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Mon May 26, 2014 3:37 pm

Zealous wrote:Watching Marcelo play sometimes makes me feel like my life has been worthwhile. He honestly is a joy to watch at his best. Best LB? For my money he is.

Proud

Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 6:09 pm

He really is. There's no side-back who can change a game like he does. He was a rock defensively too btw.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 26, 2014 6:10 pm

he was a rock defensively? Laughing i understand praising him because he came in a made a difference attacking wise, but dont use it as an excuse to say anything.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Mon May 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:he was a rock defensively? :lol:i understand praising him because he came in a made a difference attacking wise, but dont use it as an excuse to say anything.

Still want Siqueira to replace him ?  bounce Get over it. He is the best. Every player has weaknesses, but no side-back can attack like he does. Not by any stretch. As a pure footballer he is top 10. Better than most midfielders and wingers
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawky Mon May 26, 2014 7:08 pm

This awkwardly reminds me of my Football Manager game back in 2006-2007 when I bought Marcelo from his Brazilian team to Barcelona and he was GOAT full-back *sigh*.

Best attacking full-back in the world? For sure. However, it depends on what you tactically want your full-backs to do.

Still wonder if RM fans consider him better than Roberto Carlos or not.
Hawky
Hawky
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next