DeviAngel
tonger
Dante
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Catania - Milan  - Page 2 Empty Re: Catania - Milan

Post by Lupi Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:59 am

see with all respect i think if that wasn't Milan , that wouldn't be a second yellow card either , referees tend to speak with a player who has a yellow card

Lupi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:10 pm

What an important victory! We confirmed the good performances of late in the 2nd half. With a defeat here, the wins in Belgium and against Juve would have been worth nothing. Let's be grateful for Barriento's stupidity and for the offside goal, but with regards to the ref, with 3 potential penalties not given and a very harsh red for Boateng (just when we dont need it), he fully compensated for that error. If we forget the 1st half which was absolutely horrible, I can only complain that we didn't close the match until the 92nd minute, and that Constant and Acerbi did everything to let Catania score the equaliser. Apart from that, great reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:28 pm

Epoto wrote: :coffee: the amount of "Bad refereeing" and the number of times that is in favor of Juve is more than Milan and together Milan and Juve have had those benefits more than any other team in the league, but El Shaarawy deserved it

Although it will prove pointless to argue about it.. here's something to think about.

Don't you think big clubs always get the stick for being favoured more than the rest , because the majority tends to watch these matches mostly ?

I mean surely , if it's only the famous clubs one is watching and sees refs doing mistakes that favour them , surely the conclusion will be easy to make. It's not that simple in reality , however. I invite you to watch a mid-table clash tomorrow , Udinese-Cagliari . Shit will happen again , it's inevitable. Yet none will bother , because who fcking cares about Udinese-Chievo Laughing

_

There's not the slightest of doubt that many top tier clubs get favoured when they shouldn't have from time to time , in any league. But it's not like refs ,
only favour them ; if i look back the years and try to find bad calls against the top 4 in Italy , i am certain i would find lots of bad calls against top-4 , including Roma , as well .

Let's just leave it as it is , because as long as the officials don't force technology into the game , this shit will always happen . We can only be realistic about it and just blame Juventus , them cheat Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:20 pm

Also about the game in Sicily.

Milan had like 90% succesfull passes and 73% possesion , 60something in the end of half time. Big part in this have had , Montolivo , De Jong , Constant , De Sciglio , El Sharaawy , Nocerino and later on Emmanuelson .Acerbi also deserves a mention , he's a CB who can play high line and he's a particularly good holder of the ball as well.

Hell scratch that , everyone did so well with keeping possesion last night , more than often a Rossonero would point out the next pass so we could continue the passing game , even Amelia participated. Dear Milan , keep it like this :bow:

This is Allegri's view of the game and he begun building on it since last season .

Higher defensive backline as the game goes on , the player has to touch-target-pass & move to become available to touch the ball again , always in circulation , fullbacks always cross the middle to be available for a change of play , forwards ever moving outside the box expecting the ball , then repeat . (that for the offensive part)

One could only imagine if Allegri got a midfielder like Eriksen who transforms this kind of midfield-play to attacking opportunities , with either cunning defence-spliting passes or wayward dribbling near the box. Not to mention one touch play with Montolivo , we would have a semi-reincarnation of Seedorf-Pirlo again hmm
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 am

Referring to that last paragraph of Dante's post... Eriksen is talented, no doubt. But I don't think he would be a good transfer target. He is the right type of player to get, however, he is too inconsistent and he would be overpriced.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2