tonger
Dante
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Catania - Milan  Empty Catania - Milan

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:45 pm

1-0 at half time..

I'am getting tired with Boateng.. Nowhere near the player we were used to , the beast who was running his ass off whilst also chasing players , going all in inside the box , incrediblo shots , there's just nothing left. He's acting like a diva and playing like a waitress.

As for our first half , we haven't done well . Acerbi , if he wants to have any chance to break in the lineup , he must certainly leave behind mistakes like that. Amelia was ok during the first half , the goal was Acerbi's fault. De Sciglio has had some akward moments here and there but nothing tragic. Not their best first half ever for Nocerino , Ses and Constant either , must be said .

Catania drops deep to defend with forming a double zone . The solution is pretty easy , throw in Bojan soon in the 2nd half and stop hoofing it here and there , ffs.

Oh and FUUU Legrottaglie :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Catania - Milan  Empty Re: Catania - Milan

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:59 pm

Did Boateng just scored ? Useless all first half , then he scores this .. let's hope this instills some confidence in him , because he has been the definition incosistency so far.

Pick your feet up Boateng :coffee:
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:01 pm

boateng just had assist and goal (well robinho got second last touch but id give that assist to boateng anyhow), good for those 5 min, but crap for the first half, hope he can keep it up... and remember this is 11vs10 so i dont read too much into this, good goal tho, nonetheless
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:13 pm

SES goal was offside :/

Catania - Milan  67847_537674209595232_1867688885_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:22 pm

FML Robinho.. where's that drinking game when you need it ........

Yes Devi , the goal was offside , now cry me a river , shit happens Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Dante wrote:FML Robinho.. where's that drinking game when you need it ........

It was not aim to go in trololol and insulting mode and start talking like ' ladri ....' and shit like that I am just saying that refs continue to do mistakes no matter what the team is and they always favor the big teams........ The river gone dry looong ago Razz
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Sorry but when it happens to Juve it's always "LADRI LADRI LADRI *bleep* SCUM LADRI"

But when it happens to you, shit just happens?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:26 pm

tonger wrote:boateng just had assist and goal (well robinho got second last touch but id give that assist to boateng anyhow), good for those 5 min, but crap for the first half, hope he can keep it up... and remember this is 11vs10 so i dont read too much into this, good goal tho, nonetheless

His goal was sublime , the exact opposite of his overall display into the 1st half.
I hope he can find himself on the pitch again, i was getting pretty tired with him.

As for the 2nd half , apart the goals , i just love our possesion football. Just love it , Catania look so hopeless against it.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:27 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

It was not aim to go in trololol and insulting mode and start talking like ' ladri ....' and shit like that I am just saying that refs continue to do mistakes no matter what the team is and they always favor the big teams........ The river gone dry looong ago Razz

That's how I feel.........refs are shit around the world especially in Serie A. It has nothing to do with cheating from anyone now we should stop this bs all the time.
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:

Of course , didn't mean anything bad . Of course , this has always happened with the big clubs .

But it's not like the ref just favours us , some moments ago he didn't give the penalty on Boateng and booked Ses wrong enough for a dive.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 pm

Dante wrote:
DeviAngel wrote:

Of course , didn't mean anything bad . Of course , this has always happened with the big clubs .

But it's not like the ref just favours us , some moments ago he didn't give the penalty on Boateng and booked Ses wrong enough for a dive.

When a ref starts compensating in the game, the game is dead .... I hate when refs do that .. Be a man and stand by what you've done :/
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:32 pm

After Robinho .. FML too , Boateng :coffee:

After such a 2nd half , he does this , don't know what goes on in his head , he just jeopardised the remaining minutes with this awful and unecessary tackle .

I suppose a game of , at least , will do him good.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:33 pm

SES ! What a goal , what a crazy finish there.

#AmazeusEL92
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by shamr9pato Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:35 pm

whose the captain ATM??
shamr9pato
shamr9pato
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:36 pm

SES for Balon dor
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:38 pm

Ganso wrote:SES for Balon dor
If he continues like this in future it will happen
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Ganso wrote:SES for Balon dor
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:39 pm

No more controversy about SES's 1st goal, we would have won anyway. Great goals from Boateng and SES. I always think SES's crazy scoring run is going to stop after every game but he just keeps scoring and scoring ,pretty incredible.

Boateng needed to make that foul to stop the counter, the red was very harsh though. I think Boateng was more effective than Robinho tonight, but he's better on the right with a true CF in the middle (Pato/Bojan/someone new)

MASSIVE vistory on a very difficult pitch, now I can truly say we have turned the corner. Need to string together some wins now. FORZA MILAN, the weekend is going to be so much better now!!

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by KR10 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:40 pm

SES is turning into a Pippo Inzaghi with pace. He isn't the most magical dribbler, but his runs and finishing and general scoring IQ is sublime

KR10
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:56 pm

KR10 wrote:SES is turning into a Pippo Inzaghi with pace. He isn't the most magical dribbler, but his runs and finishing and general scoring IQ is sublime

He's nowhere near Pippo , with regards to comparison.

His calmness in front of goal however , is what makes me stare in awe . He's so fking calm even during intense moments in the box. This is just amazing for his age and only in his 2nd year he has shown immense improvement in front of goal.

Last season , completely different stuff , outside the box he got better , but nowhere near the improvement he has shown inside the box. We are talking levels up there . I remember some sitters here and there from Ses last season and now , he just can't stop scoring ! So happy for him .

p.s. Do an El Sharaawy Robinho , ffs Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:15 pm

juveman17 wrote:

Sorry but when it happens to Juve it's always "LADRI LADRI LADRI *bleep* SCUM LADRI"

Milan should have had two penalties - one for the foul on El Shaarawy and the other for a foul on Nocerino.

Shit happens.
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:54 pm

forza.milan wrote:
juveman17 wrote:

Milan should have had two penalties - one for the foul on El Shaarawy and the other for a foul on Nocerino.

Too bad it was outside the area and SES's play acting resulted in a yellow card.. Yes it was a foul but he tried to make a penalty out of it. Nocerino's looked like a penalty though.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:15 am

:coffee: the amount of "Bad refereeing" and the number of times that is in favor of Juve is more than Milan and together Milan and Juve have had those benefits more than any other team in the league, but El Shaarawy deserved it
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 am

This isn't a Juventus-Milan thread, everyone cut out the conspiracy talk.

Catania's red card was followed by a turn of fortune that allowed us to change the game in a matter of minutes, however overall it was a deserved victory, I felt. We functioned well in defence as a team, with each member covering well for the inadequacies and mistakes of their team mates, though we were once more let down by our set piece defending. Acerbi allowed the ball to sail over him, whilst Legrottaglie's run should have been blocked. Sitting deep on the corner was always going to be a dangerous strategy against a team so well drilled in set-pieces and we paid the price.

Boateng was a frustrating figure once more, and his lack of vision and ability to play the diagonal through ball across the defence, a common run from both El Shaarawy and Nocerino cost us several excellent opportunities, whilst Robinho was quiet by his standards and was also betrayed by a heavy pass when we were pressing for an equaliser. Robinho also resurrected the drinking game with a wild blast over the bar from a simple opportunity, whilst a goal scramble between he, Nocerino and Emanuelson late on was simply embarassing.

The goals when they came were impressive however, even if El Shaarawy's opener was minutely offside, it was an excellent cross by Prince and El Shaarawy put away an excellent finish that showed his fantastic instinct for goal. He missed an excellent opportunity not soon after to grab a second, however when it did come late on, his strike was superb and showed exceptional calm and confidence.

Boateng's finish was a long time coming, however he deserves credit for a very fine long range strike, the type we have been more accustomed to seeing from him during his time at Milan. It should ideally have proven to be the confidence booster he needed, however a two footed lunge from behind, even if it was in an attempt to prevent a late counter-attack on behalf of the team, was a foolish decision and typical of his season.

It was good to see Montolivo rested during the second half, though it was an unusual decision to see Emanuelson brought on in his place rather than Ambrosini, particularly given that the arm band then shifted to Boateng. Urby did well though, apart from one moment when he was caught on the ball at the half way line, however he provided fluidity and dropped into the left of a midfield three when De Jong needed support in possession, whilst more regularly drifting across the top of the midfield to aid the attack.

It's a vitally important win, consolidating our good work against Juventus, whilst temporarily moving us up to 7th in the table. It leaves us with unresolved questions, mostly concerning Bojan and Pato, which we will presumably find answers to next match when Allegri must choose between Emanuelson and our uncomfortable but talented forwards in the absence of KPB. The three points were all that mattered and we got them, now we must make a habit of providing results under duress, and to build confidence across the squad. Despite the fact that our match with Zenit is a dead rubber, we must maintain a positive attitude on the pitch in order to build a culture of winning. I hope to see Acerbi maintain his place, to build on what was not a flawless performance, but one that he can learn from and find the necessary run of games he needs in order to display his talent.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:59 am

see with all respect i think if that wasn't Milan , that wouldn't be a second yellow card either , referees tend to speak with a player who has a yellow card
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next