Its PSG...Its Monaco...No,Its Southend United

+3
Rev
fatman123
Quinten Metsys
7 posters

Go down

Its PSG...Its Monaco...No,Its Southend United Empty Its PSG...Its Monaco...No,Its Southend United

Post by Quinten Metsys Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:18 am

David Beckham has been urged to snub big money offers from China, Australia and France and sign for League Two side Southend United instead.

This suggestion comes from 13-year-old Shrimpers supporter Alex Savill, who took time out from his school work this week to write a letter to superstar Beckham as he prepares to leave the LA Galaxy.

The 37-year-old’s contract with the MLS outfit expires next month, and clubs such as PSG and QPR, along with a host of Chinese and Australian sides, have already made bumper offers to secure his services.

But according to schoolboy Alex, Beckham should reject them all and try and strike a deal to join League Two minnows Southend, where he can help the club to promotion all the way to the Premier League.

‘It would be a real dream seeing David as a Blue,’ said Alex.

‘David played at Manchester United so what’s wrong with him coming to my United.’

It’s a bold idea, but Alex believes it’s one that could work, with his letter to the former England star explaining that there would be no better challenge than turning out for the side that are based just 30miles away from where he was born in Leytonstone.

‘You’d pack Roots hall for every game, and after all that you’ve achieved on the world’s footballing stage, what greater challenge is there than talking a little club like ours to the Premier League,’ the hand written letter read.

‘We’re not a bad side either. Your old boss Sir Alex Ferguson knows all about us, especially as we knocked his Manchester United, Wayne Rooney, Ronaldo and all, out of the League Cup some years ago.’

Alex finished his letter by explaining that he could simply take a whopping pay cut.

'Dad tells me that you’re rich and have got millions, so hopefully you’d play for us on lower wages and enjoy the fun of it, because I don’t think we’ve got much spare money,' the youngster continued.

'But please, David, think about us, and make all our dreams come true by becoming a Shrimper.
'I know you’d enjoy it.'

Southend United for EPL cheers

BTW,Here's the new tattoo of Balotelli

Spoiler:
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Its PSG...Its Monaco...No,Its Southend United Empty Re: Its PSG...Its Monaco...No,Its Southend United

Post by fatman123 Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:29 am

Balotelli derailing threads inside the first post :bow:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Its PSG...Its Monaco...No,Its Southend United Empty Re: Its PSG...Its Monaco...No,Its Southend United

Post by Quinten Metsys Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:54 am

fatman123 wrote:Balotelli derailing threads inside the first post :bow:

I thought I put it in a SPOILER...oh,wait...
Quinten Metsys
Quinten Metsys
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:39 pm

Don't think Becks has it in him to guide them to the Championship. :coffee:
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay29 Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:30 pm

Good excuse to post this:

Beckham crossing to Assombalonga. League 1 here we come. :bow:

Jay29
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:34 pm

Southend United :bow:

Assombalonga :bow:

Beckham :bow:
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Why would PSG want Beckham?

Aren't they suppose to have all the best players?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:32 pm

I'm sure anyone would jump on a chance to become a Shrimper
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum