Valkyrja
stevieg8
guest7
BarrileteCosmico
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who should replace Menezes?

Who should replace Mano at Brazil? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Who should replace Mano at Brazil? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Who should replace Mano at Brazil? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who should replace Mano at Brazil? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who should replace Mano at Brazil? - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%Who should replace Mano at Brazil? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Who should replace Mano at Brazil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should replace Mano at Brazil?

Post by Funkentelechy Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:18 am

Dunno tbh. Muricy, Scolari and Tite are the top contenders.

Muricy's tactics revolve around defending, scoring from set pieces, playing long balls and stuff like that. While he surely can make the team better at defending, he's mediocre offensively. Watch any Santos' match and you will see that their main offensive strategy is simply to pass the ball to Nerman as often as they can.

Scolari is a reactive coach too. Didn't do anything of notice since Portugal's Euro campaign. I'd still pick him ahead of Muricy though.

Tite is probably the best tactician of them all. His team plays a very well organized 4231 (predominantly) with high pressing and little space between the lines. It took him some time to get the team working, so I don't know if he could reproduce his feats in an environment such as the international one.

Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Who should replace Mano at Brazil? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who should replace Mano at Brazil?

Post by Catracho Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:24 am

Honestly... if Pep wanted to coach the NT and CBF wanted Pep to coach the NT, wouldn't you think they would've done it by now???

Why wait till January if Pep can do it tomorrow!!! Laughing

I think its Tite tbh.. They're waiting till after Tite is done at the CWC. A Very accomplished coach.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dortmund

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 am

I hope Pep never goes into NT management. His career is eerily similar to Sacchi in many ways and I think just like Sacchi, he would become frustrated with NT coaching.

Its simply not possible for him to teach the players what he needs for them to get it. It takes time and you just dont get to see the players enough.

On topic, it seems Muricy is a popular choice from what I understand. I think Scolari is a decent NT coach and could do a decent job also.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:49 am

Funkentelechy wrote:
Muricy's tactics revolve around defending, scoring from set pieces, playing long balls and stuff like that. While he surely can make the team better at defending, he's mediocre offensively. Watch any Santos' match and you will see that their main offensive strategy is simply to pass the ball to Nerman as often as they can.

Laughing this reminds me so much of Pardew Sad

Except Nerman is replaced by Ben Arfa and the set piece part doesn't exist Laughing

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:54 am

from what i have heard of titi, he is more of a 'win by hook or crook ' person, meaning he wont hesitate being pragmatic. wouldnt that prompt similiarities to dunga? granted that dunga wasnt the most popular coach and brazil fans demand for attacking football specially on their home patch, would the brazil board and the people want him as the coach?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:27 am

Lord Hades wrote:from what i have heard of titi, he is more of a 'win by hook or crook ' person, meaning he wont hesitate being pragmatic. wouldnt that prompt similiarities to dunga? granted that dunga wasnt the most popular coach and brazil fans demand for attacking football specially on their home patch, would the brazil board and the people want him as the coach?

Important thing is he wins.. with Corinthians he shown he could be really flexible.. in some games during the Copa Libertadores they played really beautiful majestic futebol, and then in others they played really pragmatic, but it was all carefully calculated.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 am

During his time at Milan Leo expressed his interest in coaching the NT, I don't know how interested he might be now.

If ppl like attractive football, then that is granted with Leo, but as for results no one knows.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:30 pm

baresi wrote:During his time at Milan Leo expressed his interest in coaching the NT, I don't know how interested he might be now.

If ppl like attractive football, then that is granted with Leo, but as for results no one knows.

not in my lifetime
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Catracho wrote:
Important thing is he wins.. with Corinthians he shown he could be really flexible.. in some games during the Copa Libertadores they played really beautiful majestic futebol, and then in others they played really pragmatic, but it was all carefully calculated.

When was this Laughing
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:21 pm

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:
Catracho wrote:

When was this Laughing
every single match from corinthains according to their fans Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:39 pm

Muricy. End of Story. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:09 am

According to lance, CBF have made pep the main target after he revealed being open to the move.The only problem would be his huge wage bill.Dis gon be gud
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:27 am

Theres gonna be a huge fight for peps signature come December, would be awesome if you guys got him.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:45 am

Lance with its tabloiding... gotta love it. The day a gringo gets hired as Brazil's head coach is the day Guarana Antarctica go out of business.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:49 am

:bow: Guarana Antarctica

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:33 am

I would murder to get a coach as good as Guardiola, infact i hated when the FA only choose between our national candidates because i knew they weren't good enough.

To each his own though.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:39 am

Catracho wrote:Lance with its tabloiding... gotta love it. The day a gringo gets hired as Brazil's head coach is the day Guarana Antarctica go out of business.
Tabloiding?You think lance are daily mail or something?they are reliable and the guy who is writing this stuff is the owner of lance so it's pretty huge
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:41 pm

Brazil will win the WC with Pep imo especially considiring it's their home-soil

Pep's gonna bring Joga Bonito back :bow:
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by biggiejay Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:52 pm

It was confirmed today on Esporte Espetacular our next coach will not be a foreigner!
biggiejay
biggiejay
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Patron Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 pm

There is no way Brazil will hire a foreign coach so, Dunga or Scolari
EL Patron
EL Patron
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:44 pm

biggiejay wrote:It was confirmed today on Esporte Espetacular our next coach will not be a foreigner!
how?did someone from cbf say so?I hope they did
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:02 am

Globo just said.. a Gringo won't be hired... They said the favorites is till Tite, Muricy e Felipao..

Let the tears roll.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:43 am

Globo just made a poll between tite,muricy and scolari...
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Catracho Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:33 am

Ganso wrote: Globo just made a poll between tite,muricy and scolari...

of course people from Rio Grande do Sul want a Gringo coach, I'm not even sure yall even think yall are Brazilian, after all yall play your state's anthem at games.
Catracho
Catracho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum