Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

+33
dostoevsky
adun101
Patrick Bateman
Le Samourai
Rev
Mamad
Kick
chinomaster182
zizzle
Donuts
the xcx
nandrolona
Eman
The Sanchez
CBarca
FennecFox7
Die Borussen
guest7
Onyx
Be/\/ceCALI
RebaƱo Sagrado
Arquitecto
Casciavit
Gil
RealGunner
Tomwin Lannister
halamadrid2
la bestia negra
Zealous
Lex
Swanhends
rwo power
Clockwork Orange
37 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by the xcx Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:05 am

How can some people here think Bartra is attractive just because some chicks dig him? Might as well call Bieber attractive while ur at it.

......Higgy>>>>>>>>>>>>

the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Posts : 7522
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Donuts Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:28 am

Nameless wrote:How can some people here think Bartra is attractive just because some chicks dig him? Might as well call Bieber attractive while ur at it.

......Higgy>>>>>>>>>>>>
Idk ask Giggity.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel
Posts : 5710
Join date : 2012-06-27
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:25 am

Giggity5313 wrote:You guys are unbelivably jealous. Besides rwo's opinion all of you are bsing. 90% of girls i know DROOL over ronaldo. And I'm not exaggerating

Jeez it's not like he has an ugly face either


jealous ? you better be really 16 or id feel sorry for you dude
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 103

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by chinomaster182 Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:34 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:
Zealous wrote:
rwo power wrote:*grin* I couldn't resist after all of this talk of handsome...

He beats CRonaldo a hundred times for me:
Spoiler:

Beta male 6/10. Cool

This is the problem with society. Female under the misguided notion of feminism are being pushed to be more masculine, whil men al;l around the world are being made effeminate and tyhe classic masculine characteristics are now being shunned by the main stream media. The alpha male is now seen as an agressive, womaniser that is sexist, lacks morals and only thinks about himself.

I do not blame men for this as this has been a long ploy by the others, as I shall refer to them. Testosterone is the male hormone that makes men men essentially. All the classical alpha male traits were exhibited by men with high levels of testosterone. Testosterone is now vilified in the public eye, we now have men cross dressing and this is allowed and seen as edgy. Men wearing tight jeans, men putting on make up and nail polish, these are things that a generation ago, would have been scorned.

This generation of men have 1/3rd of the testosterone levels of men in the 1925. Men in their late 20s have testosterone levels of men in their 80s. This is the main reason why men are no ., to quote Zelous, turning beta. Women are now allowed to walk all over men. The destruction of the men as a gender is the start of a slipperly slop for the world.

Fret not bro, Alpha male is not going anywhere.

Society might pressure us into maybe believing something or the other, but at the end of the day women are still attracted to that strong alpha guy. Need proof? Head down to your local bar and see which guy every girl is drooling for.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 990
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:36 am

chinomaster182 wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:
Zealous wrote:
rwo power wrote:*grin* I couldn't resist after all of this talk of handsome...

He beats CRonaldo a hundred times for me:
Spoiler:

Beta male 6/10. Cool

This is the problem with society. Female under the misguided notion of feminism are being pushed to be more masculine, whil men al;l around the world are being made effeminate and tyhe classic masculine characteristics are now being shunned by the main stream media. The alpha male is now seen as an agressive, womaniser that is sexist, lacks morals and only thinks about himself.

I do not blame men for this as this has been a long ploy by the others, as I shall refer to them. Testosterone is the male hormone that makes men men essentially. All the classical alpha male traits were exhibited by men with high levels of testosterone. Testosterone is now vilified in the public eye, we now have men cross dressing and this is allowed and seen as edgy. Men wearing tight jeans, men putting on make up and nail polish, these are things that a generation ago, would have been scorned.

This generation of men have 1/3rd of the testosterone levels of men in the 1925. Men in their late 20s have testosterone levels of men in their 80s. This is the main reason why men are no ., to quote Zelous, turning beta. Women are now allowed to walk all over men. The destruction of the men as a gender is the start of a slipperly slop for the world.

Fret not bro, Alpha male is not going anywhere.

Society might pressure us into maybe believing something or the other, but at the end of the day women are still attracted to that strong alpha guy. Need proof? Head down to your local bar and see which guy every girl is drooling for.


not according to science

Studies show that testosterone levels in men have been on the decline for decades. Two major studies have confirmed the phenomenon, one in U.S. men and another in Danish men. In the U.S. study, the total testosterone levels measured in men’s blood dropped approximately 22% between 1987 and 2004.
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 6887
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 103

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Kick Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:37 am

Wow, Who cares what they look like......
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 34814
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:06 am

Clockwork Orange wrote:This is the problem with society. Female under the misguided notion of feminism are being pushed to be more masculine, whil men al;l around the world are being made effeminate and tyhe classic masculine characteristics are now being shunned by the main stream media. The alpha male is now seen as an agressive, womaniser that is sexist, lacks morals and only thinks about himself.

I do not blame men for this as this has been a long ploy by the others, as I shall refer to them. Testosterone is the male hormone that makes men men essentially. All the classical alpha male traits were exhibited by men with high levels of testosterone. Testosterone is now vilified in the public eye, we now have men cross dressing and this is allowed and seen as edgy. Men wearing tight jeans, men putting on make up and nail polish, these are things that a generation ago, would have been scorned.

This generation of men have 1/3rd of the testosterone levels of men in the 1925. Men in their late 20s have testosterone levels of men in their 80s. This is the main reason why men are no ., to quote Zelous, turning beta. Women are now allowed to walk all over men. The destruction of the men as a gender is the start of a slipperly slop for the world.
"Typical" alpha males are sooo Neanderthal Razz

To be serious, society has evolved and since guys do not need to wrestle down sabretooth tigers with their bare hands anymore, other skills and abilities have become more necessary. The bigger societies get, the less useful is too high a level of testosterone as people can't go around and simply beat their rivals into submission anymore. Well, some still do, but in a way they are throwbacks to that time where it was a desirable trait.

chinomaster182 wrote:Society might pressure us into maybe believing something or the other, but at the end of the day women are still attracted to that strong alpha guy. Need proof? Head down to your local bar and see which guy every girl is drooling for.
Every girl? Only those that actually go into such bars Razz

Moreover, there is always a difference between drooling for and actually considering as a longer term mate. For the latter, those throwback alphamales are most of the time totally unusable as for a successful survival in society you need other skills nowadays (like brains etc.).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 am

Mind you I think opinions would differ a lot if we met all of these people in person. Pictures can be deceiving after all.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Mamad Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 am

Ronaldo is a great athlete with awesome body but he is not sexy.

i think Ozil is sexier than ronaldo :coffee: .
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 am

You guys are ridiculous. Seriously shame on all of you.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Rev Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Seriously guys, is there a need for such a thread at all? scratch
Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Gay-as10
Rev
Rev
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 1708
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Le Samourai Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:35 pm

Lebron finished top 3.

List invalid.

Anyway I know girls who love him, girls who hate him, but I'm happy to note that the fangirls are usually band wagoners while the haters are usually true fans (albeit true fans of an inferior rival :coffee:)

More importantly is he fit to play?


Last edited by Le Samourai on Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 11545
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:37 pm

It was a poll, so it's not like this is one person's opinion. Although LeBron's inclusion makes no sense lol

In any case Ronaldo would have won regardless of whoever else could have been included.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Ronaldo has more of a cute guy face.

Guys like Fabregas, Alonso etc have more manly faces.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40128
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
More importantly is he fit to play?

Thankfully it looks like he will be, although his vision still isn't 100% apparently.

Also lol at Cesc being "manly" rofl
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Patrick Bateman Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:41 pm

Zealous wrote:It was a poll, so it's not like this is one person's opinion. Although LeBron's inclusion makes no sense lol

In any case Ronaldo would have won regardless of whoever else could have been included.

Osvaldo aka Jason Momoa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldo

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 2hdqwjm

:coffee:

Patrick Bateman
Patrick Bateman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma
Posts : 4283
Join date : 2011-06-08

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 16, 2012 2:55 pm

Patrick Bateman wrote:Osvaldo aka Jason Momoa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ronaldo

:coffee:
Agreed.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by adun101 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 pm

Tim Tebow is a 25 yr old virgin. I don't think that's sexy at all, but whatever
adun101
adun101
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 860
Join date : 2011-06-15

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Some girls love the "untouched" quality sometimes I guess.

Anyway I'd love to see RWO turn down Cris if he asked her out eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by Arquitecto Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm

rwo power wrote:
Clockwork Orange wrote:This is the problem with society. Female under the misguided notion of feminism are being pushed to be more masculine, whil men al;l around the world are being made effeminate and tyhe classic masculine characteristics are now being shunned by the main stream media. The alpha male is now seen as an agressive, womaniser that is sexist, lacks morals and only thinks about himself.

I do not blame men for this as this has been a long ploy by the others, as I shall refer to them. Testosterone is the male hormone that makes men men essentially. All the classical alpha male traits were exhibited by men with high levels of testosterone. Testosterone is now vilified in the public eye, we now have men cross dressing and this is allowed and seen as edgy. Men wearing tight jeans, men putting on make up and nail polish, these are things that a generation ago, would have been scorned.

This generation of men have 1/3rd of the testosterone levels of men in the 1925. Men in their late 20s have testosterone levels of men in their 80s. This is the main reason why men are no ., to quote Zelous, turning beta. Women are now allowed to walk all over men. The destruction of the men as a gender is the start of a slipperly slop for the world.
"Typical" alpha males are sooo Neanderthal Razz

To be serious, society has evolved and since guys do not need to wrestle down sabretooth tigers with their bare hands anymore, other skills and abilities have become more necessary. The bigger societies get, the less useful is too high a level of testosterone as people can't go around and simply beat their rivals into submission anymore. Well, some still do, but in a way they are throwbacks to that time where it was a desirable trait.

chinomaster182 wrote:Society might pressure us into maybe believing something or the other, but at the end of the day women are still attracted to that strong alpha guy. Need proof? Head down to your local bar and see which guy every girl is drooling for.
Every girl? Only those that actually go into such bars Razz

Moreover, there is always a difference between drooling for and actually considering as a longer term mate. For the latter, those throwback alphamales are most of the time totally unusable as for a successful survival in society you need other skills nowadays (like brains etc.).

Obviously you have experienced the company of neo-neanderthals and not Alpha males as its clear you are forgetting what an Alpha male actually is, compared to the common stereotype (Jock, musclehead, jerk etc.)

An Alpha is simply a personality type who tends to be more dominant and is the quintessential leader of men along with possessing the long lost masculine qualities that men of today have forgotten. Intelligence, social class and survival of society has little to do with Alpha characteristics as it only represents the pinnacle of a social and functioning hierarchy among males. Success? Do I really need to name a heavy list of ancient and modern day Alpha males who countless individuals perspire to be? Or how "being alpha" is vital to being successful for men? Whether you accept it or not, testosterone for a man is highly important in many aspects which projects his success on the common desires of success. Also whether you accept it or not, the "top of the top" women usually if not always tend to lean towards an Alpha male. Its just evolutionary psychology. Razz
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12274
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:14 pm

Zealous wrote:It was a poll, so it's not like this is one person's opinion. Although LeBron's inclusion makes no sense lol

In any case Ronaldo would have won regardless of whoever else could have been included.
This.
Zizzle and yes, some people in this thread like it or not are jealous. It doesn't matter if it was ronaldo either, if it was another player that was hated just as much then it would be the same thing. My age has nothing to do with it.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7525
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Obviously you have experienced the company of neo-neanderthals and not Alpha males as its clear you are forgetting what an Alpha male actually is, compared to the common stereotype (Jock, musclehead, jerk etc.)

An Alpha is simply a personality type who tends to be more dominant and is the quintessential leader of men along with possessing the long lost masculine qualities that men of today have forgotten. Intelligence, social class and survival of society has little to do with Alpha characteristics as it only represents the pinnacle of a social and functioning hierarchy among males. Success? Do I really need to name a heavy list of ancient and modern day Alpha males who countless individuals perspire to be? Or how "being alpha" is vital to being successful for men? Whether you accept it or not, testosterone for a man is highly important in many aspects which projects his success on the common desires of success. Also whether you accept it or not, the "top of the top" women usually if not always tend to lean towards an Alpha male. Its just evolutionary psychology. Razz
You know, when you teach a class of 20 guys (not a sole woman among the class) in Linux/Unix and network technology while being a woman, you experience quite a lot of guys trying to out-Neanderthal each other to get your attention XD

My time in the university's computer center was fun as well as the guys there were rather busy to hit on me, too. I still remember one of the guys desperately asking me "So, what does a guy need to land with you? Am I not a perfect choice?" It was quite a riot when I looked him up and replied "What does a guy need? Let's start with intelligence." Fortunately that ended all the neanderthal approaches there XD
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:10 am

As has been said already in this thread, Osvaldo is pretty much Johnny Depp. You just can't beat that.

Also good job shutting down the entire class with one line, Rwo. Razz
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 7557
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by rwo power Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:34 am

@dosto

Naw, that wasn't the class (for guys whom I have to teach I have yet other methods to reign them in), but the computer center guys Very Happy

As for Osvaldo - his main disadvantage is that he's no GK. That lessens his sexiness a bit (at least for me Razz)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by The Sanchez Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am

Why the hell are we talking about other athletes who are sexy or sexier than Ronaldo? For crying out loud, some of us around here are men and gloating at how beautiful men are... :facepalm:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3916
Join date : 2011-09-23
Age : 39

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo voted 'sexiest' athlete of 2012

Post by zarola Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 am

The Sanchez wrote:Why the hell are we talking about other athletes who are sexy or sexier than Ronaldo? For crying out loud, some of us around here are men and gloating at how beautiful men are... :facepalm:

aint nothing wrong with that, I'm completely heterosexual but I'm not homophobic or questioning my own sexuality to the point where I'll pretend like I can't tell if a man is attractive or not.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 2364
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum