Conte furious, Marotta : ' I've never seen him like this he was like a lion in the cage, the players now ... '

5 posters

Go down

Conte furious, Marotta : ' I've never seen him like this he was like a lion in the  cage, the players now ... '  Empty Conte furious, Marotta : ' I've never seen him like this he was like a lion in the cage, the players now ... '

Post by DeviAngel Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:55 pm

Giuseppe Marotta : ' You can't imagine how he was. He was like a lion in a cage. He was furious but disappointed to because he couldn't help. But the next day he got even harder traning or the players and double sessions. That's Antionio Conte"
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Conte furious, Marotta : ' I've never seen him like this he was like a lion in the  cage, the players now ... '  Empty Re: Conte furious, Marotta : ' I've never seen him like this he was like a lion in the cage, the players now ... '

Post by Juveman17 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:57 pm

That's what we need I hope he made them deaf
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Conte furious, Marotta : ' I've never seen him like this he was like a lion in the  cage, the players now ... '  Empty Re: Conte furious, Marotta : ' I've never seen him like this he was like a lion in the cage, the players now ... '

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:58 pm

I like to hear this, god knows the team needs brought back to earth and need to start working and pressing as a unit again.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:01 am

We need that spark back that hunger, the hunger that we had last season and we need 4-3-3 formation
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:42 pm

WE NEED PEPE!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:16 pm

Cotes wrote:WE NEED PEPE!
:bow:
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm

I said this a few months ago that Pepe was a big part of this team due to the Intensity and endless running he brings! It drives the opposition nuts! Also we need Conte back on the bench ASAP!

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down