Ion Creanga
Kaladin
zarola
zizzle
33 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Will Inter End the Streak ?

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 4 Vote_lcap23%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 4 Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 4 Vote_lcap60%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 4 Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 18 ]
Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 4 Vote_lcap17%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 4 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 30

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 4 Empty Re: Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter

Post by Swanhends Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:04 am

zizzle wrote:i could've sworn the poll had 20 votes when the game ended rofl

I just voted for a 0-0 draw :I'munoriginal:

Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter - Page 4 Empty Re: Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter

Post by Real Kandahar Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:59 pm

what does everyone mean by "Conte will give Juve hell this week in training" is it like they never trained seriously before or what?

And while Inter searched all of europe for mou's replacement, the man they needed was right under their noses in Inter B
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by forza.milan Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:what does everyone mean by "Conte will give Juve hell this week in training" is it like they never trained seriously before or what?

And while Inter searched all of europe for mou's replacement, the man they needed was right under their noses in Inter B

When they were searching for Mou's replacement (Benitez, Leonardo), Stramaccioni was actually still with the Roma Primavera and not Inter's.
forza.milan
forza.milan
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by chinomaster182 Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

forza.milan wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:what does everyone mean by "Conte will give Juve hell this week in training" is it like they never trained seriously before or what?

When they were searching for Mou's replacement (Benitez, Leonardo), Stramaccioni was actually still with the Roma Primavera and not Inter's.

Actually he was with Romas Allievi if i'm not misktaken. His rise has been meteoric.
chinomaster182
chinomaster182
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Fo' real? Rolling Eyes
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:14 pm

Vibe wrote:

Fo' real? Rolling Eyes
There were no significant refereeing mistakes in that game. And last time Tagliavento refereed Juve in a big game was the Muntari ghost-goal that went in their favour. sore loser.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Marotta pre match: Stramaccioni is a care-free tactician.

Marotta post match:“If he wants to cause controversy, that’s his problem. It was a compliment, as it means he had courage coming to Turin with three strikers,”

Stramaccioni post match: "At the final whistle perhaps [Juventus sporting director] Beppe Marotta might think differently. I just want respect. They were sarcastic comments about how I was 'tactically carefree’ – we prepare for games in every detail during training."

“Juve keep talking about what happened on the pitch, on the pitch, on the pitch – well, Inter beat them on the pitch. Inter are growing and that is the important thing.”

rofl
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:35 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Vibe wrote:

Fo' real? Rolling Eyes
There were no significant refereeing mistakes in that game. And last time Tagliavento refereed Juve in a big game was the Muntari ghost-goal that went in their favour. sore loser.

No significant refereeing mistakes?? Did you watch the game?

Juve got a clearly offside goal 20 seconds in dude Laughing

Then theres Lichtsetiner avoiding a 2nd yellow...
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:02 am

if he was in the stadium...he had no idea that goal was offside. it's impossible
not all fans a team has are smart, honorable and respectful. i bet your teams have them too.

and..i agree..sore loser.
we lost on the pitch...and inter deserved it.
almost every juve fan here admit it.

no need for further controversy.

Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:55 am

Adrian0911 wrote:if he was in the stadium...he had no idea that goal was offside. it's impossible

I was talking to Forza Rossoneri not really the guy in the video, but doesn't Juve's stadium have a video screen/monitor?

Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:59 am

Swanhends wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:if he was in the stadium...he had no idea that goal was offside. it's impossible

I was talking to Forza Rossoneri not really the guy in the video, but doesn't Juve's stadium have a video screen/monitor?

they do..but i don't think u could spot that offside when the replay doesn't stop to make it visible..from so far away..even if that monitor is that large.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4