Ion Creanga
Kaladin
zarola
zizzle
33 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Will Inter End the Streak ?

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Vote_lcap23%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Vote_rcap 23% 
[ 7 ]
Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Vote_lcap60%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 18 ]
Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Vote_lcap17%Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 30

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Empty Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:41 pm

Inter travels to Turin in a red hot form after winning their last 8 games. Juventus are not doing bad themselves winning 5 out of 5 in the league. Inter will be hoping to deliver the massive blow to their bitter rivals with an attempt to end their undefeated streak at 49, however history might suggest othewise as Juve have enjoyed the upper hand in Turin, winning 56 times to Inter’s ten, with 15 further draws.

Juventus: Buffon; Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Vucinic, Giovinco

Inter: Handanovic; Silvestre, Samuel, Ranocchia; Zanetti, Guarin, Gargano, Cambiasso, Nagatomo; Cassano, Milito
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Empty Re: Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter

Post by zarola Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:59 pm

PAZZA INTER AMALA . wE GOT THIS
FORZA CASSANO
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:41 pm

End it now before they reach Milan's streak pls
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:49 pm

Pirlo to score from free kick and tones of chances missed by giovinco and vucinic.. This is my expectation

We need to block cassano and milito and we'll win this.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:56 pm

Inter to score first, Juve to stage a comeback and get a draw or a win, as they usually do.

Or it's a dull 0-0 draw.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:38 pm

tuddor wrote:Pirlo to score from free kick and tones of chances missed by giovinco and vucinic.. This is my expectation

Who would've thought. +1

May i add something to this wicked masterpiece of tactical revelation of yours?
you need Buffon to concede one goal less than Handanovic and you'll win this .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Dante wrote:
tuddor wrote:Pirlo to score from free kick and tones of chances missed by giovinco and vucinic.. This is my expectation

Who would've thought. +1

I was pointing the key players of Inter: Cassano and Milito... What's your problem with that? You don't look smart by trying to be ironic with this poor irony of yours... You want us to make some iq tests? Make some integrals or play chess?If you want intelectual prove we can test ourselves...
As far as I am concerned your supported team Milan didn't consider Cassano such an important player as I and many others think.
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 pm

tuddor wrote:
Dante wrote:

Who would've thought. +1

I was pointing the key players of Inter: Cassano and Milito... What's your problem with that? You don't look smart by trying to be ironic with this poor irony of yours... You want us to make some iq tests? Make some integrals or play chess?If you want intelectual prove we can test ourselves...
As far as I am concerned your supported team Milan didn't consider Cassano such an important player as I and many others think.

No problem whatsoever. I just ridiculed this poor logic of yours.. that's all.
Talk about Juveriors.. As for your tactical plan ,

Cassano and Milito might be key players , but by 'blocking' them won't win you the game , Juventus ain't going to nail it with Fifa tactics . What about Gargano , ain't he a key player? Will Juventus leave him free to roam ? What about the midfield battle ? No key players there i suppose , you ll be kicking it from the start , Cambiasso and Guarin aren't worth a mention by your standards. Since Inter plays in Turin they will look to solidify their defence first and foremost , that doesn't include Cassano or Milito as key players for that .

As for Cassano , i don't know what you're talking about. My supported team Milan didn't really show Cassano the door , if you don't know already ; he wanted out .

Oh and tell the many others too , will you ? Can't see anyone around that misinformed , just you.
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:17 pm

Dante wrote:
tuddor wrote:
Dante wrote:

Who would've thought. +1

No problem whatsoever. I just ridiculed this poor logic of yours.. that's all.
Talk about Juveriors.. As for your tactical plan ,

Cassano and Milito might be key players , but by 'blocking' them won't win you the game , Juventus ain't going to nail it with Fifa tactics . What about Gargano , ain't he a key player? Will Juventus leave him free to roam ? What about the midfield battle ? No key players there i suppose , you ll be kicking it from the start , Cambiasso and Guarin aren't worth a mention by your standards. Since Inter plays in Turin they will look to solidify their defence first and foremost , that doesn't include Cassano or Milito as key players for that .

As for Cassano , i don't know what you're talking about. My supported team Milan didn't really show Cassano the door , if you don't know already ; he wanted out .

Oh and tell the many others too , will you ? Can't see anyone around that misinformed , just you.

We get it bro, you're an internet badass clutching at straws here

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Luca wrote:

Yeah , yeah , funny , but let's move on.. do you have anything to say about the game Luca ? Because i am not the topic of discussion here .

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:42 pm

tuddor wrote:
Dante wrote:

Who would've thought. +1

Dont blame Dante, the only club in the world that own fans don't know how many league titles they've won., one day 30 the other 28 the following 29.... :coffee:
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:02 am

Dante wrote:
Luca wrote:

Yeah , yeah , funny , but let's move on.. do you have anything to say about the game Luca ? Because i am not the topic of discussion here .

Yeah, it should be a great match
The fact that Juventus has a key champions league fixture on Wednesday should be noted but given that both games are in Torino (as the Bologna game was as well) is a good thing.

Juventus should have a lot of fresh players, Asamoah, Chiellini, Vidal, Vucinic, Giovinco and Lichtsteiner all were spared a lot of minutes against Bologna.

My main concern is Marchisio's fitness as he missed some time with an ankle injury.

Tuddor was right to note Cassano as a threat (which is obvious) but he always saves his best for when he plays Juventus, but as you pointed out the game will be won in the midfield.

Vidal is due for a bounce back game and Juventus needs him and Marchisio, Pirlo is Pirlo so I'm not worried there. Pogba is in great form but I suspect he will be dropped if Marchisio is match fit.

I'm biased but I predict a Juventus victory, Inter still has some work to do but they are definitely on the right track

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:49 am

Guys, keep it clean, we're not even the ones playing them yet we're coming up with most of the banter. Laughing Dat Milano solidarity :coffee:

This will be an intriguing battle, particularly as a test of Inter's highly charismatic manager Stramaccioni. As Luca pointed out, Marchisio's fitness may prove to be a telling point if he is selected to play, as his intelligent movement and continuous engine have proven to be a distinct characteristic in Juventus' better performances since the beginning of this incredible run. Pogba has proven himself to be a highly capable alternative, however experience has often led to a poor managerial decision to field a player who perhaps isn't perfectly match fit and it will be a test of the trust placed in Pogba if there remains doubts over Claudio's ability to compete for 90 minutes come match day.

Juventus have often looked to their midfield for a saviour when their forward line has failed to grasp the chances afforded to them , whether it be the potency of their midfield trio or the incisive threat of Asamoah and Lichsteiner from the wings. Inter's midfield offers great energy, tenacity and discipline in response and could well shut down the centre of the park, however how well Nagatomo and Zanetti fair may well prevent Juventus from finding that moment they need to break away. Against Asamoah's searing pace, Zanetti's experience and guile will provide a telling test for a player who has been fulfilling a role unexpected of him during his summer transfer. He has looked comfortable and assured on the left, but for his seeming absence against Shakhtar when time and space was found down his flank on the counter on countless occasions, with Asamoah rarely seen to be properly recovered or covering his man in the box. That offense provides the greatest defense is a saying rarely so true as when dealing with a flying wingback, and Inter's management of two highly potent players on the flanks will help to stem the quick collapse of a resolute performance in the centre of the park.

The absence of Juan Jesus will be a definite concern, though Inter will be hoping for the failure of Juventus' front line to capitalise on the room they may be able to find courtesy of his absence. Vucinic and Giovinco are both fantastic on their day, however the partnership is still waiting to take flight together and Quagliarella provides a worthy alternative to either striker. It would be hardly surprising to see Inter broken down not from the start but from the substitutes bench, with the striker who offers a different challenge often finding a way through a backline that had begun to feel comfortable.

Inter's greatest weapon meanwhile is the contrasting fortune of their forward line. In Milito they have a complete centre forward who is as clinical as anyone in the world when on form, whilst Cassano provides creativity and vision that only a few players in the world might claim to have beaten.

I can certainly see a draw in this game, however I don't believe the game will go the entirety of its length without a goal. 0-0 at half time, to finish either 1-1 or 2-1 in the last ten minutes of the game would not surprise me at all. It is difficult to not see Juventus, by far the more advanced project, representing the better bet, however these are the sorts of games that a project can build around and Stramaccioni will well know that this game can be like a myth driving his success, a game from which belief in victory becomes assured. If Inter can topple Juventus, beating this team will become easier psychologically for the rest of Serie A, and for this reason I hope that the Nerazzuri triumph. If they can't do it, it will take a day of monumentally ill fortune to topple Juventus.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by eltractor Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:05 am

my only concern is the absence of juan jesus. silvestre is not a good replacement at all, and that was clear when strama got back to 4 3 3 last match. he is too slow and makes fouls in critical areas (which should be avoided due to the presence of pirlo). i dont expect a 433 since it is too attacking, maybe strama will play 451 with cassano one of the wingers. im anticipating this match a lot, and i wanna see how strama will do in his hardest match
eltractor
eltractor
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:39 am

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Screen-Shot-2012-11-02-at-11.19.32-PM

JUVE-INTER: BEAUTIFUL

The super match for the Scudetto in Turin at 20:45 CET.
Conte has a great midfield and the style of play.
Strama has his strikers in a formidable attack and also a dilemma: contain Pirlo with the 3-5-2 or intimidate with the trident?
The key duel is Pirlo-Cambiasso.

The super game is a tactical puzzle. Juve have the midfield while Inter have the defense and attack. Conte has created a core of strength with the line of Vidal, Pirlo and Marchisio. Bonucci also contributes to the build up of the attack. The strikers create spaces for others. Inter, on the other hand, are often without a central body: half team attacks, half defends. The midfield protects the defense and covers for the strikers and thus it is reduced in terms of creative contribution. Juve are inspired by the modern Barcelona for its unique midfield. Inter will rely on its award winning counterattack (Herrara and Mourinho) with Stramaccioni at crossroads: 3-5-2 to mirror the rival like he likes it (this is the most likely option) or the trident of wonders?

DEFENSE

Bonucci, playmaker. Samuel, bunker away from home.

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Screen-Shot-2012-11-02-at-11.20.24-PM

Juve will press, look to create errors and intercept many passes. While Inter will wait, attack and apply great force. The numbers certify that Juve have recovered 52.20 balls per game while Inter are at 36.30. In other words, Juve will be the first to put the opponent’s defense at risk with Inter will likely to put out a barricade with only midfielders and defenders. Juventus have allowed four goals less than Inter (5 against 9). This gap is due to early sufferings against Siena and Roma. However, in away matches, Inter defended better than Juve. The Nerazzurri have only allowed 1 away goal and Juve are at 3.

One interesting statistic of the two central defenders in Bonucci and Samuel. The Juventus defender in the last round against Bologna made 34 passes over the halfway line, only nine for Samuel. In terms of long passes, Bonucci (at 98), is only second to Pirlo (114). The number one of Inter for these long tosses is Gargano (62), 36 less than Bonucci. The Nerazzurri defenders have compensated with goals: 2 (Samuel and Ranocchia) while Barzagli, Bonucci and Chiellini have not yet to score in Serie A.

MIDFIELD

Here, the Lady has it all. Nerazzurri lack quality.

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Screen-Shot-2012-11-02-at-11.20.36-PM

Here, the balance starts to lean in favor of one side. The midfield is the realm of Juve. The midfield of Juventus is responsible for 11 goals (Pirlo 3, Vidal 3, Pogba 2, Marchisio 1, Giaccherini 1 and Asamoah 1). Inter are with three goals from Sneijder, Cambiasso and Guarin. The entire Nerazzurri midfield is Pirlo’s. However, it is not just a matter of goals because what matters most here is creating for others.

Through passes: Vidal (6), Pirlo (10), Marchisio (3) have 19 total through passes. Between the Inter midfielders, only Cambiasso (3) and Gargano (2) have made more than one. Opportunities created: the first three of Juve are Pirlo (28), Asamoah (15) and Giaccherini (15) and 10 other chances created by other midfielders. Inter have only two: Sneijder (14) and Cambiasso (13). Wings: Juve have four wingers with at least 20 crosses (Lichtsteiner 20, Caceres 20, De Ceglie 21, Asamoah 24); only Pereira (27) for Inter. Assists: Asamoah (3), Pirlo (2) and Giaccherini (2); Inter have only one midfielder in Cambiasso (3) that has more than one assist. So what will Stramaccioni do? A 3-5-2 by sacrificing Cassano on the bench. Or risk it with a trident or a 3-4-1-2 with Palacio continuously pressing on Pirlo with the help of the midfield.

ATTACK

Two shots are enough for Milito. Vucinic needs six.

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Screen-Shot-2012-11-02-at-11.20.43-PM

Here, however, Inter have the best numbers. Cassano (5), Milito (5) and Palacio (2) have already scored 12 goals. If Conte counts all of his five attackers (Giovinco 3, Quagliarella 3, Vucinic 2, Matri 1 and Bendtner 0), he would only have 9. After 10 matches, the entire attack has not yet reached double digit is a pathology. More interesting is the fact that Quagliarella (13), Vucinic (13) and Giovinco (11) have shot more than Milito (11), Cassano (6) and Palacio (4). The problem is there because Cassano only needs 1.2 shots to score a goal, two for Palacio and 2.2 for Milito while 6.5 shots for Vucinic to score a goal, 4.3 for Qualiarella and 3.7 for Giovinco. Conte’s performers squander chances; Strama’s are lethal.

The merit of Inter attack is also doubled due to the amount of assists that each striker has. Milito and Cassano, together with Cambiasso, have three assists each, Palacio follows with two. In summary: Palacio, Milito and Cassano have racked up 12 goals and 8 assists. Scoring and assisting. From being consumers to suppliers. The team defends and thinks about these three players to build, score, and celebrate. And because this attacking trident is such a huge part of Inter, Stramaccioni will think long and hard before making any sacrifices. The temptation to throw it in against the Old Lady at the start is great.

THE DUEL

Pirlo-Cambiasso is the key.

Scudetto Showdown: Juvi - Inter Screen-Shot-2012-11-02-at-11.22.06-PM

As if he fell in a pool and came out years younger, Esteban Cambiasso has scored a goal, three assists and created 13 chances in these eight straight wins that Inter are enjoying. He has strength, gives order and makes important runs into the box. Pirlo-Cambiasso is the key of the match. Pirlo will try to make the Inter defense suffer like Marchisio has done in the past. Cambiasso will be the trampoline for all the counterattacking opportunities. In terms of passing accuracy, these two players are very close to one another with Pirlo at 86.6% and Cambiasso at 85.1%. The Italian almost doubles the Argentinian in terms of passes per game (78.89 against 41.50).

However, if we talk about the degree of impact on the performance of the team, then the duel is Pirlo-Cassano. If Pirlo leads Juventus in chances created (28), Cassano is the same at Inter with 27. Antonio is doing better than Andrea in these categories: through balls (14-10), assists (3-2) and goals (5-3). So now, do you understand how painful would Stramaccioni be if he decided to sacrifice Cassano? So perhaps it’s Pirlo vs. Cassano then. Pirlo against the ancient past of Inter full of misunderstandings. Cassano against “the soldiers of Juventus.” This will be the duel, sooner or later.
Vibe
Vibe
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by InterMalia Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:45 am

Juan will be playing, guys. He was disqualified against Samp.

Expect Juve to dominate and Inter sit back and counter. If Marchisio is playing and he does one of his one-twos with Pirlo expect him to score. In matter of fact any Juve player who plays one-twos will score on us. We are easy victims to one touch football.
InterMalia
InterMalia
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:47 am

InterMalia wrote:Juan will be playing, guys. He was disqualified against Samp.

Expect Juve to dominate and Inter sit back and counter. If Marchisio is playing and he does one of his one-twos with Pirlo expect him to score. In matter of fact any Juve player who plays one-twos will score on us. We are easy victims to one touch football.

Thanks for that information, certainly a boost for Inter, though I'm currently hearing that Samuel may be a doubt, battling a thigh injury. For the sake of a great game, hopefully both sides are able to field their preferred line-ups.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 am

"Juventus boast a significant advantage in SerieA games contested against Inter on home soil: W55, D14, L10"
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm really looking forward to this game. I think Inter can nick it.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:14 pm

great preview Vibe, from what i read it looks like a 352 with Cassano and Milito up front.

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm

45 mins to go, FORZA Inter....
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Due to the ineffectiveness of Juves' front line the FIGC decided to start the match at 1-0 to keep the excitement, so Inter have to score twice to win this. Good luck Inter.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:17 pm

Inter going ALL OUT with 3-4-3

Handanovic, Ronochia, Samuel, Jesus, Zanetti, Combiasso, Guarin, Naga, Cassano, Palacio, Milito

zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Batigoal Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Juventus Line-up:
Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Preti, Marzaloni, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Vucinic, Giovinco, Tagliavento

eco smile
Batigoal
Batigoal
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

https://facebook.com/tarik.az

Back to top Go down

Post by nichabr Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Batigoal wrote:Juventus Line-up:
Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Preti, Marzaloni, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Vucinic, Giovinco, Tagliavento

eco smile
Laughing

Unbeatable.
nichabr
nichabr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content