zizzle
CBarca
LeSwagg James
Zero
Onyx
The Sanchez
16 posters

Go down

Neymar: Playing alongside Messi would be a dream Empty Neymar: Playing alongside Messi would be a dream

Post by The Sanchez Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:49 am

The Brazilian star believes the Blaugrana ace is a uniquely talented player, and revealed that he would be delighted just to train with the Argentine attacker.
Santos striker Neymar has admitted that he dreams of playing alongside Barcelona attacker Lionel Messi.
The Brazilian has long been linked with a move to Camp Nou, but Peixe recently moved to quash speculation that a deal was already in place with the Catalan giants.

But the 20-year-old has once again fuelled speculation that Tito Vilanova's side would be his preferred choice if and when he decides to leave South American football.

"To play alongside Messi would be a dream. Even just training with him would make me very happy," he is reported as saying by Marca.

The coveted youngster believes that while Cristiano Ronaldo and Andres Iniesta are great players, no one is more deserving of the Ballon d'Or than the Argentine.

"For me, there are three players who are better than the rest: Iniesta, Ronaldo and Messi," he added.

"But, the best is Messi. There is nobody who can do the things he does."
And Neymar was also quick to acknowledge recent declarations from Messi, who branded his felllow Ballon d'Or nominee an "excellent footballer".

"Can you imagine the best in your profession giving you praise? It made me very happy and I can only thank him for his words," he concluded.

A sign of him wanting to go to Barca? We all knew the links with him and other clubs clubs including Barca but I think its clear, if he goes, its to Barca. It just a matter of when he is coming...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Neymar: Playing alongside Messi would be a dream Empty Re: Neymar: Playing alongside Messi would be a dream

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:40 am

I'm sure any player wants to play alongside Messi.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Neymar: Playing alongside Messi would be a dream Empty Re: Neymar: Playing alongside Messi would be a dream

Post by Zero Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:38 am

Barca just him already. I'm tired of this circus.
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:52 am

Yeah it would be.. Until you realize you only have one option, to be his bitch lol
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:55 am

Swagg wrote:Yeah it would be.. Until you realize you only have one option, to be his bitch lol

rofl

I found this funny.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:48 am

why would neymar wanna play second fiddle to messi scratch
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:04 pm

if he 'neymar' wants to be the best one day then what a better way to prove it from playing alongside the today's best?
honestly all the comparisons between good players are somewhat flawed considering their talent & quality is partly depended on their teammates & opponents.
that is no longer in force if the two players compared are in the same team hence have the same teammates & opponents

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:47 pm

He would be Messi's water boy at Barca. Messi must be fed the talent of other players, he has taken so many victims already.

Meanwhile young players continue to grow and become better players by sharing the same locker room as Cristiano. Benzema, Ozil, Di Maria, Higuain. All have gone form strength to strength since Cristiano came.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:54 pm

If this thread turns into Ronaldo vs messi and Madrid vs barca, Everyone involved gets 50% off directly
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Ronaldo, the talent booster :bow:
anyway... I can see him playing with messi without any problems.\His main problem would be to be introduced to European defenders.
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:25 pm

with messi style of play, he will have problems.

I think the best thing for him is to replace ronaldo when he leaves next season, he will become like the next ronaldo at madrid. will even challenge messi if he develops properly.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:28 pm

zizzle wrote:why would neymar wanna play second fiddle to messi scratch

Anybody would be second fiddle because messi is the best player on the team an in the world. Messi needs to be the center because he dictates the play in the final third. Neymar would still be an outstanding player he just wouldn't be as important as he is in Santos.

white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by billy_gr Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:31 pm

how messi's style will impare him?
i believe he is well suited to play as a winger/inside fw which all the restraint he will have
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:34 pm

Don't see why people wouldn't want to train alongside the best footballer in the planet. I'm sure almost all footballers wish they could have that chance. Hell, even Ronaldo would probably like to see what it's like to be Messi's teammate once (and viceversa). Which reminds me that they will play alongside in each other in a friendly match organized by Deco sometime soon, iirc.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm

He was born to be the star of a team IMO. He can't play alongside Ronaldo or Messi, the same goes with Gotze... But Ronaldo will stay until 2013 or 2014 (he won't end his carrer or play in his 30's at Real)... so ...
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:29 pm

Neymar offers more than just what an inside forward should offer.

The position he would most likely fit is the CF role Messi has right now.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:31 pm

You'd play Neymar in the CF role? rofl
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:40 pm

Kizu wrote:He was born to be the star of a team IMO. He can't play alongside Ronaldo or Messi, the same goes with Gotze... But Ronaldo will stay until 2013 or 2014 (he won't end his carrer or play in his 30's at Real)... so ...

Laughing

This thread btw Laughing so much butthurt from Madrid fans concerned Neymar is going to Barca rofl
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down