Our midfield rotation

4 posters

Go down

Our midfield rotation Empty Our midfield rotation

Post by billy_gr Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:46 am

In the last games we've seen constant rotation from Tito in our duo in front of the DM with either Cesc, Xavi or Iniesta playing.
And frankly, viewing our last performances and Cescs recent improvement our efficiency more or less remains the same.
For me it seems like a blessing not having the burden of leading the midfield to fall to Xaviesta for the whole season.
And certainly I prefer Cesc playing regulary as a midfielder reather than as a winger or false 9 (we have a certain messi playing there).
So guys, I know there was a great deal of critisism in the begining of the season and not without good reason, but how do you feel now?
Do you believe Cesc can be (almost) as important for our midfield as Xaviest if he keeps it up?
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Our midfield rotation Empty Re: Our midfield rotation

Post by neuro11 Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:10 am

well, Cesc was bought considering many issues and one of them is to take the burden of Xavi who is no more younger. In that sense its definitely a good news. Specially last couple of matches where Cesc's contribution was praiseworthy and many already mentioned that this is the Cesc they would like to see i mean playing the midfield role and making inch perfect assists, finding the right people and making the right passes. On this regard, i can only think of him improving.

regarding the rotation, i think its not only midfield but the forwards upfront as well. He has so far used 14 different line ups in 14 games. I don know whether it helps in the teamwork in the midfield but atleast it gives a hard task for the opponent coach while doing homework on us.

neuro11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:27 pm

Xaviesta undisputed starters.
Cesc as Iniesta's first choice sub
Thiago as Xavi's
Song as Busi's, and playing CB whenever needed

Injuries in midfield and defense will ensure rotation between those roles.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:40 pm

What BC said basically.

Can Cesc be as important as the big 2..no, and I dont see why he ever will be. To be very frank, he isnt as talented.

However, he is doing very well recently. He is a modern player in that he racks up numbers and that can be very effective when his performances arent.

But my opinion on Cesc hasnt really changed. He hasnt done anything against really strong teams on a consistent basis. Untill that point, I obviously cant feel as confident as I would with the usual Xavi and Iniesta.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down