Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

+3
Arquitecto
TalkingReckless
The Messiah
7 posters

Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:29 pm

This is an heartbreaking story, I have not been myself since reading and hearing about this barbaric incident, I cried for two days and I still can't get tourniquet on it.

A community in Nigeria apparently' publicly brutally killed 4 university student, naked them, beat them in general public and burnt them publicly. This is no lie, it is the reality, the video is there on-line, I have seen it, my sister sent me the video but it took me only 2 seconds to realized I can't watch it.


I don't wish for any one to watch this video, but it's all over the internet, I can't post it here or any article regarding the incidence. Many Nigerians are bitterly anger by the incidence and have sacked the community in range, but it's completely empty. I am highly shocked about the incident, I feel dismayed that the this happened in my own home(origin) country, imagine the despair the family of the boys are experiencing.

I Initially deliberately did not want to post it on goal-legacy or even speak about it to anyone, I wanted to forget about it as soon as I can, but my mind kept on analysing the whole atrocity, as to why a people will be so cruel, more than 200 people standing no one could speak out, no police, no military, completely failure on humanity, no student could fight back, I am starting to get frustrated about human being as a race, I thought Europeans were cruel after reading all the whole atrocity that happened in world war 1 and 2 but this is just aggravating.

I feel over matched by the evil in this world, all the shame, the world needs to know how barbaric certain human beings are, I wouldn't even call people human race, they are animals, people are wicked in this world we live in, they are a lot. How do you take a life from a fellow humans being in such manner, for more than 30 Minutes, this young men were beaten, wasn't that enough time for a crowd of over 200 people to realise the inhumane in their act, then they naked them, set fire on them and set them ablaze ALIVE, while the corwd stood, watch and video the incident, I don't think I can do such a thing to a chicken, some people are less than animals, even a plant standing on it's own is better than some humans beings, didn't this people evolved...? Anyone here thinks a pig can do such thing to a fellow big.


I always like to hear about my origin, never missed a chance to do so, I've never missed a chance to speak for my country, but this incidence is far too aggravating in the 21st century, I still can't get tourniquet on it, it's been over 5 days since I first saw the video, the incident happened on the 5th of october 2012.


I don't know, this people are forsaken homicides lunatics, this a picture of one of the boys, he was only 18.

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Alu1


Nigeria Government have arrested 30 suspect, including the chief and leader of the community , also one of the mother of the boys died today of heart attack.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:42 pm

This and much worse incidents happen the world over every second of every day.

It's life

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by The Messiah Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Crimson wrote:This and much worse incidents happen the world over every second of every day.

It's life

Crimson I know a lot of bad things happen to people, but this didn't happen in time of war or something of that nature, time of war or crisis great atrocities and cruelty happens.


This boys woke up as free men and with no threat or whatsoever to their lives, just for this brutal murder to happen to them.


I seriously feel for all the people that were killed in Iraq, I can understand their pains now, I feel really aggrieved about this whole incident and upset with my country's government, for not being able to stop it.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by Guest Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:56 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Crimson wrote:This and much worse incidents happen the world over every second of every day.

It's life

Crimson I know a lot of bad things happen to people, but this didn't happen in time of war or something of that nature, time of war or crisis great atrocities and cruelty happens.


This boys woke up as free men and with no threat or whatsoever to their lives, just for this brutal murder to happen to them.


I seriously feel for all the people that were killed in Iraq, I can understand their pains now, I feel really aggrieved about this whole incident and upset with my country's government, for not being able to stop it.

The worlds a fd up place, there does not need to be any reason, how many people get stabbed, shot, brutally raped, innocently convicted, lose a loved one etc etc etc every single day?

It's unfortunate that someone caught this on film but the reality is, this happens and worse every day and not many people try to do anything to stop it or can.

Shit situation, shit world, etc






Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:02 am

Crimson wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Crimson wrote:This and much worse incidents happen the world over every second of every day.

It's life

Crimson I know a lot of bad things happen to people, but this didn't happen in time of war or something of that nature, time of war or crisis great atrocities and cruelty happens.


This boys woke up as free men and with no threat or whatsoever to their lives, just for this brutal murder to happen to them.


I seriously feel for all the people that were killed in Iraq, I can understand their pains now, I feel really aggrieved about this whole incident and upset with my country's government, for not being able to stop it.

The worlds a fd up place, there does not need to be any reason, how many people get stabbed, shot, brutally raped, innocently convicted, lose a loved one etc etc etc every single day?

It's unfortunate that someone caught this on film but the reality is, this happens and worse every day and not many people try to do anything to stop it or can.

Shit situation, shit world, etc







it's a shit world and no one can stop what is coming to people, it's hard on some people, I can only pray I don't become a victim, because frankly no one is too big to fall for all the evil in this world, I feel overmatched by all the bad things I read and hear about, sometimes I try to wonders the one's I haven't heard about.


it's like all our soul are always on hazard, we just have to say O.K' we already a part of this world.



I can't forget this incident, I feel for the parent of the boys, it's not surprising to read that the mother of one of the boys, died of heart failure 5 days after the incident, the world is hard on people, even if an asteroids fall from the heavens and smash us to nothing, we can't really blame it or can we...? I don't suppose so
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:09 am

something not to different then this happened in Pakistan last year.

2 kids were beat up in public by thugs and the public. they were hanged upsidedown as they their blood dried out. While all of this was happening thousands of people were just standing and watching and so were the police.

They played the whole video in every pakistani new channel.

TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:13 am

Legend wrote:something not to different then this happened in Pakistan last year.

2 kids were beat up in public by thugs and the public. they were hanged upsidedown as they their blood dried out. While all of this was happening thousands of people were just standing and watching and so were the police.

They played the whole video in every pakistani new channel.


and I am sitting here thinking this incident had probably only happened once and can only happen in lawless country like mine.


I don't know if this right, but that sort of gave me a respite, realising that such barbaric atrocity did not only happen where I come from.

But it's still very bad, this people' don't they have a heart, out of 1000 people can't at least 10 percent stand against it....?

Things like this can never happen in Britain, publicly it's hard to even imagine such thing happening in England, the whole British will stop it even before the police come in.


When I speak of human race, I look at the Britain public( excluding their government, even the government, lets put the interest of money away, they are a good government to their people).


I Vouch for British people because apart from my origin they are probably the only people I have dealt with.



Last edited by The Messiah on Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by Arquitecto Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:16 am

Very brutally saddening news indeed. I can easily empathize with how this has effected you, Idrio but don't be disturbed by Crimson's cynical approach as he has hit the nail in the head. For all the good in the world it is easily outweighed by the negative and people who have the worst intentions possible, mostly through their own horrific circumstances. All you can do now is channel your frustration onto a positive aspect and make what ever difference you can on earth as God has told you. We are born to help others in the end.

I'm glad you didn't find the strength to see the whole video as it would have scarred you for a very very long time I can assure you. Thank you also for not providing the video to others can't experience it.

I mean we debate and argue football but it all is minute in comparison to the atrocities that occur on a daily, minute by minute basis. All you can do is pray for the 4 individuals who passed away and continue embracing proactivity as you promise.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 12506
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by Raptorgunner Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:03 pm

The world is *bleep* up, reading this made me very upset, I just dont know how some people can be this cruel? I would not wish this on my worst enemies. They are young kids have their whole life ahead of them and dying the way they did breaks my heart and I hope those responsible for this cruel crime get what they deserve.

These kind of people are over the world, they are weak and sick in the head who pray on the good kind people. Like Arq said thanks for not posting the video and I hope this never happens again.
Raptorgunner
Raptorgunner
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 18057
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by rwo power Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Well, if you want to get really upset, you might want to look up "female genital mutilation", or what some tribal patriarchs do to women in the name of the scharia (like cutting off the ears and nose of an 18 year old girl and abandoning her to die in the desert because she tried to run away from an abusive husband she was forced to marry), or the shooting of a 14 year old girl in Pakistan only some days ago because she wrote in a blog about the injustice of the Taliban that they closed down girls' schools and didn't allow the girls to attend school anymore, or the fact that men in certain "islamic countries" pour acid over women (and mostly blinding and terribly disfiguring them that way) who rejected them etc. In view of horrors like that, "just" beating some youths to death seems almost merciful.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Rwo Power I don't agree with you for number of different reason, I'm not in the mood to even debate this but saying Muslim men pour acid on women is just Stereotyping because frankly I have heard about that incident at least 12th times throughout my life time and its stupid to associate it with Muslim because other people do it as well and in most cases it is after a broken relationship or jealous partner.


There is no mercy in beating 4 young men for over 30min, stripping them of naked in the general public and burning them alive. Please don't get me upset, because I am trying to see how someone could sit down and measure such incident by comparing it to other horrific incident and then coming to a conclusion that there is mercy in burning people alive.


Please don't aggravate this and that Muslim thing is the most annoying part, just stop it already, how about the dude that killed people in the cinemas and homicide guy that killed so many Muslim, I hate the fact that whenever a Muslim person does something wrong then everyone quickly associate it the religion, if the community that killed this guys were Muslims the whole world would have referred to them as Muslims instead if mob.


Last edited by The Messiah on Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:39 pm

We should have kept religion out if this, I wasn't expecting anyone to come here and mention Muslim.



If you really think those other incident are more horrific and this is lesser, then maybe you should watch the video and let see if you will last 5seconds.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 6153
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by TalkingReckless Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:12 pm

rwo power wrote:Well, if you want to get really upset, you might want to look up "female genital mutilation", or what some tribal patriarchs do to women in the name of the scharia (like cutting off the ears and nose of an 18 year old girl and abandoning her to die in the desert because she tried to run away from an abusive husband she was forced to marry), or the shooting of a 14 year old girl in Pakistan only some days ago because she wrote in a blog about the injustice of the Taliban that they closed down girls' schools and didn't allow the girls to attend school anymore, or the fact that men in certain "islamic countries" pour acid over women (and mostly blinding and terribly disfiguring them that way) who rejected them etc. In view of horrors like that, "just" beating some youths to death seems almost merciful.

the pouring acid isn't islamic, it is cultural, there are as many cases in india as in pakistan. both still have the tribal cultural still in their society, and there are many decades from that going away and education does not and has not helped as alot of these cases are done by the educated/rich
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 4200
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by mr-r34 Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:51 am

1. FML @ Nigeria

2. Happens everyday, welcome to the world.
mr-r34
mr-r34
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Norwich
Posts : 3377
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by McAgger Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:33 am

In Afghanistan a couple years back countless of women got their breasts cut off and stoned death in general public. Shit like this is happening all over the world.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina
Posts : 28318
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 107

Back to top Go down

Aluu Killing , heartbreaking Empty Re: Aluu Killing , heartbreaking

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum