Back to top Go down

FIFA 13 Thread - Page 31 Empty Re: FIFA 13 Thread

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:04 pm

RedOranje wrote:
RealGunner wrote:Ok so finally finished my first season with Arsenal

[*]Lost the FA Cup final to Sacchi's milan

Wait wait wait.

I am glad you asked ( barney style )

Tottenham in the final. Playing like Sacchi's milan. Sandro dribbling my whole team and scoring like Gullit in his prime. Adebayor putting Van basten to shame with his 30 yarder screamer. While Gallas and Vertonghen playing like baresi and Costacurta No

lost 3-1 Sad

@ mt

not now
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:I don't really need an out n out DM. Frimpong is good enough for that if i do.

Barcelona have offered for Walcott, Podolski, Cazorla and Vermaelen. All in one transfer window Laughing

I have offered 30m for Cazorla. If they accept it then i have 60m to spend.

Or 30m for Cazorla? Damn I'd love to negotiate with you.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:05 pm

RealGunner wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

[*]Lost the FA Cup final to Sacchi's milan

Wait wait wait.

I am glad you asked ( barney style )

Tottenham in the final. Playing like Sacchi's milan. Sandro dribbling my whole team and scoring like Gullit in his prime. Adebayor putting Van basten to shame with his 30 yarder screamer. While Gallas and Vertonghen playing like baresi and Costacurta No

lost 3-1 Sad

@ mt

not now

In other words you played like Derby County and made them look good.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:06 pm

Also, check yer damn PM folder.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:09 pm

i did n replied
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:16 pm

I had a nice little transfer window going for my new season before my game decided to freeze.

I brought in Balotelli (I was planning on moving Pato in the previous January window, but recieved no offers). I believe I paid 31 million euros for Balotelli and offloaded Pato for 32 million euros. Bought Jackson Martinez after Niang went down with an ankle injury. And they might have been some other minor moves, i.e., moved some useless players and got my youth that won't play out on loan.

I actually had my game freeze again on me and in that game I had yet to receive an offer for Pato and Balotelli went down with a minor 3 day injury. Pato got some playtime and beasted - he even praised me for being such a great coach. At that point I decided I could keep them both (I had actually received a bid from Barcelona for Hernanes for 29 million euros and had them accept my 40 million euro counter - that did shock me). I had some extra cash and I knew I could always experiment with a two striker formation. I can't recall what CAM I bought, but I think he was an adequate replacement for Hernanes. While Hernanes did come second in the league for assists, 3 of the top 4 consisted of Milan players (Quintero, Hernanes and Pato), my team is not all about one player, we work as a unit.

I have yet to go back into that market, but I am excited to see how it all plays out. I actually might have already made some moves, I know that my save is currently in the last day of the transfer window and I might or might not receive an offer for Pato (which wouldn't leave me with much time to find a replacement, although I know I would look to bring in Jackson Martinez as I purchased him a few times in Fifa 12 career mode.)

Back to top Go down

Post by silver Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:05 pm

• Won the Capital One Cup
  • Lost the FA Cup final to Sacchi's milan
  • Barely finished in top 4. Ended up with 71 points, Tottenham and Liverpool both with 70 on 5th n 6th respectively while Newcastle with 69. The last game was the decider and i won 2-0 against Newcastle.

I was losing and conceding like crazy earlier on, so i switched to the 4-5-1 formation which helped me defensively but it also affected me offensively and i couldn't score many goals. Most of the wins were 1-0 or 2-0/2-1. Podolski finished with 15 goals in all comp along with Theo. Rest had like 2 goals each

My team in the end

--------------------------------------Szcznesy(82)-----------------------------------------------------

Sagna(83)-------------------Vermaelen(85)------------Koscielny(82)-------------------------Gibbs(79)---

--------------------Wilshere(85)---------------Diaby(78)----------Cazorla(86)---------------------------
------Gervinho(81)-------------------------------------------------------------------Walcott(83)-------

--------------------------------------------Podolski(84)-------------------------------------------------

BackUp players

Ali Ahamada(GK) - 76
Moussa Sissoko 78
Inisigne 79
Ramsey 80
Arteta 81
Ananidze 79
Oxlade 78
Giroud 81

I had to bench Giroud for most of the season so he is unhappy. I am going to sell him and get another striker. Maybe change the formation as well to get more goals in, for the next season. Also need a Center back since i have 3 atm.

Should have kept/started Arshavin. I found he was a beast at LW. He gets into good attacking positions, cuts in on his stronger foot and has great finishing.

Giroud is useless in the game (since its all about pace). Sold him to Barcelona and brought Vidal.

Podolski is decent, but I find hes too one footed (Same with Wilshere). I might try to sell him in the summer transfer window and make a play for Jovetic.
silver
silver
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:34 pm

In my Career Pro's world....lost 4-3 to Germany in the World Championship final. Twas a wild game, but USA went out good challengers anyways.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:11 pm

Should have kept/started Arshavin. I found he was a beast at LW. He gets into good attacking positions, cuts in on his stronger foot and has great finishing.

Giroud is useless in the game (since its all about pace). Sold him to Barcelona and brought Vidal.

Podolski is decent, but I find hes too one footed (Same with Wilshere). I might try to sell him in the summer transfer window and make a play for Jovetic.

I still have Arshavin, but don't use him much unless it's COC.

Podolski is great for me, but yea his right foot is shit. Wilshere is a beast though man. His stats are incredible now, most are in green lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Just remembered, I replaced Hernanes with Merkel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:52 am

It started to get boring after awhile so I'm trying out a different formation with my Chelsea career

Cech
Azpilicueta J.Bruma D.Luiz F.Coentrao
A. Vidal
Oscar Hazard
Mata
Giovinco Lewandowski
I always concede but somehow outscore the opponents Laughing

Thinking of switching Lewandowski with Balotteli. His partnership with Giovinco in the NT is sick
Soul
Soul
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Chicago Fire team:

---------------Butland
van Rhijn---Berry---Gouweleeuw---Segares
------------Pekalski--Bruno Zucilini
---Deulofeu------Fischer-----------Jese
----------------MacDonald

Thinking of signing another CB and/or a LB.

Also signed Boniperti as backup to MacDonald. I think I've got like 50 transfer offers for MacDonald since the transfer window opened. Laughing

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:31 pm

Did Pause retire or did you sell him? Because if it's the latter you lose. Doesn't matter what we're talking about or comparing, you lose.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:40 pm

In my first season with Barca, signed Suarez and Hummels into my team. Got so much depth... Looking to get the international job for Australia however only Inida, Para and Spain are interested in me. Devo.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:21 am

RedOranje wrote:Did Pause retire or did you sell him? Because if it's the latter you lose. Doesn't matter what we're talking about or comparing, you lose.

Nah, benched him as soon as I bought Pekalski.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:09 am

Didn't like how the DM player in this game positioned himself. Even with specific instructions Busquets didn't sit like an anchor-like player in the 4-3-3. So I've changed formation and starting to play a weird one which is working very well for me and defence is improved out of sight.

Basically I've dropped Busquets back to a CB. I have the 2 normal CBs pushed a little wider and Busquets is in the central CB position just a little bit ahead of them. In attack I've given him the instructions to push forward a little so he can start off plays.

Essentially it means when the other team breaks I have 3 CBs and Busquets is normally the player who rushes out and tries to win the ball. Works a lot better for me as its very difficult to replicate the actual Barca style on this game. There's always a defender in the middle now, where as before I was often very bare.

Doing well, but some players declining and going to have to make some moves. Puyol has become very ordinary and Villa will be sold in Jan for me.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:25 am

did they fix the crash error for pc in career mode Sad?
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:50 am

BarcaKizz wrote:Didn't like how the DM player in this game positioned himself. Even with specific instructions Busquets didn't sit like an anchor-like player in the 4-3-3. So I've changed formation and starting to play a weird one which is working very well for me and defence is improved out of sight.

Basically I've dropped Busquets back to a CB. I have the 2 normal CBs pushed a little wider and Busquets is in the central CB position just a little bit ahead of them. In attack I've given him the instructions to push forward a little so he can start off plays.

Essentially it means when the other team breaks I have 3 CBs and Busquets is normally the player who rushes out and tries to win the ball. Works a lot better for me as its very difficult to replicate the actual Barca style on this game. There's always a defender in the middle now, where as before I was often very bare.

Doing well, but some players declining and going to have to make some moves. Puyol has become very ordinary and Villa will be sold in Jan for me.

i noticed this too, i play a 4-4-2 with a narrow diamond midfield with Mulumbu (a definsivle minded player) as my DM and he still puches forwrd very often, although for me i like this becuase ive only got one attacking full back so im covered well enough at the back and having the extra man forward helps becuase my style of play involves making lots of passes in the final third
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:14 am

fatman123 wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:Didn't like how the DM player in this game positioned himself. Even with specific instructions Busquets didn't sit like an anchor-like player in the 4-3-3. So I've changed formation and starting to play a weird one which is working very well for me and defence is improved out of sight.

i noticed this too, i play a 4-4-2 with a narrow diamond midfield with Mulumbu (a definsivle minded player) as my DM and he still puches forwrd very often, although for me i like this becuase ive only got one attacking full back so im covered well enough at the back and having the extra man forward helps becuase my style of play involves making lots of passes in the final third

Yes one of the main things is that normally both my fullbacks are quite high up the pitch, so I have normally plenty of players forward anyway.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:17 am

Set the DM's defensive work rate to high and attacking to low?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaKizz Sun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 am

Already tried that. Still pushes higher than where I wanted him. eg. Very often when I lost the ball, he wouldn't be behind the ball facing the counter-attack. So my defence was exposed.

Anyway. This formation I'm playing is definitley working ... so lets see.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:36 pm

This collision engine is really stupid sometimes. Just had the opposition shoot at my keeper, my keeper fumbles it, but i wouldve easily got to it to clear it before my opposition, but instead, my player falls over my keeper and the opposition has a free goal. How stupid is that.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Starting my 2nd season

Sold Cazorla to barcelona for 35m
Sold Giroud to Valencia for 7.5m
Sold Arshavin for 2m to Aston Villa

Bought Benzema for 23m
Bought Pjanic for 13m
Bought Isaac Vorsah for 6m
Bought Aaron Creswell ( Back up for gibbs ) for 3m
Bought Kim Ojo (big strong lad ) for 5m
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:56 pm

How do you guys play Career mode? I hate playing against the CPU.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Sun Dec 02, 2012 4:59 pm

Just entering Jan window for 2nd season after having a couple days off.

Playing kids in the cup, got knocked out by Sevilla. Not going to get time so going to loan them out.

Adriano crying about being homesick (after like a decade in Spain you never know when you it can strike) and with his contract out soon anyway im selling him.

Puyol has become a mess, he is 81 to Bartra's 78 but the kid is without a doubt superior now. I was going to sell Villa at the start of the summer but only got one below par offer. So hopefully this winter something can happen.

Grimaldo is not ready, he can stay with Barca B. going to get a 27 year old+ untill I think he has come along enough.

Messi and Mascherano back after 4 months injury each, after struggling early and sitting midtable I picked up steam and won 8 games in a row or something. I am top of the league by a point. Cesc took Messi's place and leads the league in assists while scoring goals along with Neymar and Pedro.

Rafinha been playing midfield in the cup so I can get Cesc rest plus more minutes for forwards.

My team is looking like

-------------------------------Valdes (85)/Leali (69)------------------------------

-------------Pique (89)/Bartra (78)-------Mascherano(87)/Puyi(81)------------

Alves (85)/Montoya(78)----------------------------------Alba(85)/Adriano(79)

----------------------------------Busquets(87)/Song(85)------------------------

---------------------Xavi(87)/Thiago(82)----------Iniesta(91)/Cesc(89)------

--------------------------------------Messi(93)/Rafinha(75)---------------------

Pedro(86)/Deulofeu(72)/Alexis(89)---------------------Neymar(89)/Tello(78)

Might sell Alexis if a offer comes in, despite being 89 he isnt very good. Neymar dominates the left and Alexis cant play on the right.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 38 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next