Raptorgunner
kiranr
jibers
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ronaldo: I am sad at Konami - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronaldo: I am sad at Konami

Post by Forza Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:49 am

FIFA 04 was one of the worst when you compare it to it's successor. 05 was the biggest single step a FIFA game has ever taken, with improved camera, gameplay, graphics, etc. Meanwhile, PES did nothing. Gradually PES caught up, only for FIFA to move well ahead in 09. Since then FIFA hasn't made any huge changes, but PES hasn't improved drastically either.

Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by uzonero Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:52 am

PES still owns the market down here in nigeria
uzonero
uzonero
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by barca 2011 Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:20 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:FIFA 04 was one of the worst when you compare it to it's successor. 05 was the biggest single step a FIFA game has ever taken, with improved camera, gameplay, graphics, etc. Meanwhile, PES did nothing. Gradually PES caught up, only for FIFA to move well ahead in 09. Since then FIFA hasn't made any huge changes, but PES hasn't improved drastically either.
I have to disagree but not by much. For me anyways, 06 was the real "next step", so to speak for FIFA. Of course the graphics and gameplay were a step up but then you had the best soundtrack yet, both challenges to break the monotony and sick unlockables, sick videos of season highlights/ top 10 goals, and the world XI/Classic XI. I'm not sure if 05 had any of those features as well (dont remember) but for me, 06 was that next level in not just football, but sports games for me in the old HS days. Although I do remember that career mode was not all that and I dont think MNGR mode existed yet. But anyways, good times.
barca 2011
barca 2011
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2