BarrileteCosmico
Onyx
McAgger
The Messiah
the xcx
33 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Young girl appointed as head coach of a Men football team in Croatia - Page 3 Empty Re: Young girl appointed as head coach of a Men football team in Croatia

Post by El Gunner Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Well as some of you said, it's prolly juz a Sunday league...

El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Young girl appointed as head coach of a Men football team in Croatia - Page 3 Empty Re: Young girl appointed as head coach of a Men football team in Croatia

Post by El Gunner Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:41 pm

It'll never work though, imo! It juz won't
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:50 pm

If women can lead companies to great profits and success, i don't see how football should be any different.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:06 pm

kiranr wrote:If women can lead companies to great profits and success, i don't see how football should be any different.

:facepalm:
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:33 pm

jibers wrote:
kiranr wrote:If women can lead companies to great profits and success, i don't see how football should be any different.

You think footballers, even if a Sunday league, don't want to play well? In your opinion, do they all only think about demolishing the coach? And do you think they would risk jeapordising playing in the team and not being benched all season long?

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:36 pm

kiranr wrote:
jibers wrote:

You think footballers, even if a Sunday league, don't want to play well? In your opinion, do they all only think about demolishing the coach? And do you think they would risk jeapordising playing in the team and not being benched all season long?

All I know is they will want to smash her.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:42 pm

jibers wrote:

All I know is they will want to smash her.

They probably will want to do that. Does that mean they won't play football or not listen to instructions? Do you think they would prefer losing or getting axed from the team?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm sure she can do a very good "JOB", if you get my drift.

I wouldnt mind her tongue my banana
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 pm

I think you might behave quite differently than you say when you are in the situation. Some time ago I taught classes consisting of about 20 guys (no woman in there other than me) in Linux/Unix and network administration. They tried to be funny and recalcitrant at first, but after I thoroughly embarrassed one or two in front of their peers, they suddenly were tame as little lambs. It is all a matter of how you deal with them.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:53 pm

rwo power wrote:I think you might behave quite differently than you say when you are in the situation. Some time ago I taught classes consisting of about 20 guys (no woman in there other than me) in Linux/Unix and network administration. They tried to be funny and recalcitrant at first, but after I thoroughly embarrassed one or two in front of their peers, they suddenly were tame as little lambs. It is all a matter of how you deal with them.

You are a woman?? scratch scratch
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:59 pm

lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:06 pm

gondov wrote:You are a woman?? scratch scratch
And a global moderator of a football forum. Scared? Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:20 pm

rwo power wrote:

Pliz don't ban me! Crying or Very sad

I am relatively new here and I had no idea. My comments were just cheap humor and I don't think I have broken the rules. Have I? (Judging from all the other sexist comments in this thread)

gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:25 pm

gondov wrote:
rwo power wrote:

I am relatively new here and I had no idea. My comments were just cheap humor and I don't think I have broken the rules. Have I? (Judging from all the other sexist comments in this thread)

Laughing :facepalm:

Anywho I cant see the older players respecting her considering the couch is younger then them, and is also a women.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:28 pm

gondov wrote:Pliz don't ban me! Crying or Very sad

ROFL, no. Shows you are new here Laughing

But if you deal out, you have to live with it that you get some stick, too Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:47 am

hahaha, the last few comments are brilliant
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:hahaha, the last few comments are brilliant
The fun thing is that it somewhat proved my assertion that the guys would behave differently when in the position that they have to face a woman as superior. I mean, if you look at politics - no one would dare not to take Chancellor Merkel serious, either. As long as a person behaves confident, competent and poised, there are usually very little problems. It is just important to stand over quips and have a sense of humour., too.

Remember that infamous scene with referee Bibiana Steinhaus when one of the players accidentally touched her breast when he obviously wanted to give her a friendly clap, and she just grinned and didn't react otherwise? Very Happy

Bibi is cool:
Spoiler:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 am

Donuts wrote:
gondov wrote:
rwo power wrote:

Anywho I cant see the older players respecting her considering the couch is younger then them, and is also a women.

I don't know why, but I cracked up for a good while with that misspell.

And Bibi :bow: :bow: She liked that pat Razz
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Strange choice to say the least.

I mean I don't really see how it can possibly help from a sporting perspective , besides the fact that being managed by a woman in a relatively patriarchal and environment will definitely engender confidence issues with some players....it simply seems there are better candidates out there than a 24 year old woman.

Maybe it's some form of affirmative action or maybe it's just a publicity stunt but whatever it is, I see no way that it's going to help the team on the field or even in the dressing room.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:56 pm

girls are more vigilant with their acute sense of understanding men, their needs, and their problems. You can call it their sixth sense. Not to forget that they dont have big egos.

We should see them more often in a counselor / second coach role if (for example) they werent the perfect choice to head coach in certain circumstances.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
Donuts wrote:
gondov wrote:
rwo power wrote:

I don't know why, but I cracked up for a good while with that misspell.

And Bibi :bow: :bow: She liked that pat Razz
My apologies iPhone for some reason auto corrected it Neutral hah
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3