Kick
urbaNRoots
Blue
Shed
Blue Barrett
13 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 Empty Re: Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry

Post by Shed Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:12 am

John Terry surprises Chelsea fan by sending shirt signed by players for birthday:
John Terry made one Chelsea’s fan’s birthday extra special after surprising him with a shirt signed by the Blues players
http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/03/john-terry-surprises-chelsea-fan-by-sending-shirt-signed-by-players-for-birthday-4932650/

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 S3iZwgb
-

:bow:

Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 Empty Re: Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry

Post by Kick Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 am

This man Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:59 am

Chelsea scoop! With Blues far from being on a rocky road, skipper John Terry takes some time out for some family fun in an ice cream parlour:
It may have just been the perfect weekend for John Terry following his side's 2-1 victory over Liverpool on Saturday, but the Chelsea skipper topped it all off with some added sprinkles as he took a trip to an ice cream parlour with a difference whilst holidaying in Dubai
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2829321/Chelsea-scoop-Blues-far-rocky-road-skipper-John-Terry-takes-time-family-fun-ice-cream-parlour.html

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 1415660599139_wps_60_dmvidpics_2014_11_10_at_2

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 1415660592471_wps_59_dmvidpics_2014_11_10_at_2

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 1415660583928_wps_58_dmvidpics_2014_11_10_at_2

Not quite up there with the, 'Mourinho eats donut' story of Summer 2013, but not far off...

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Katy Perry Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:35 am

I was thinking, why doesn't he start to take penalties/free kicks? I'm pretty sure that he isn't that far from Lampard's record, I mean, the fact that a midfielder holds the club's top scorer record is impressive, but if it was a defender, that would be just awesome
Katy Perry
Katy Perry
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:48 am

Perhaps because Hazard and Cesc are far superior at it?
No way are we allowing him to take them when we've got better chances of scoring with Eden and Cesc.

I understand where you are coming from, though.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:10 am

Because it's team over individual.
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:26 am

Kick wrote:Perhaps because Hazard and Cesc are far superior at it?
No way are we allowing him to take them when we've got better chances of scoring with Eden and Cesc.

I understand where you are coming from, though.

Not to mention Costa who was Atletico's penalty taker last season.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:15 pm

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 NibLoEY

Molenation

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:22 am

It was a well taken goal, too.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:28 am

Very :bow:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:53 am

José Mourinho remains tight-lipped over John Terry's Chelsea future but hints at new deal for Blues skipper:
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has remained tight-lipped on John Terry's future with the central defender's contract expiring at the end of the season, but the Portuguese has hinted he will look to hand his captain a new deal while Terry is still vital to Chelsea
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2857421/Jose-Mourinho-remains-tight-lipped-John-Terry-s-Chelsea-future-hints-new-deal-Blues-skipper.html

"It's not time to speak about it but he knows what I think and what I feel. The board also knows what I think, but we don't feel the need to share with you."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:11 am

John Terry set to be handed new Chelsea deal as José Mourinho hints that skipper will be given extension:
José Mourinho has provided the clearest indication yet that he will recommend Chelsea offer skipper John Terry a new 12-month contract
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2871964/John-Terry-set-handed-new-Chelsea-deal-Jose-Mourinho-hints-skipper-given-extension.html

"Every individual is an individual. There are old players at the age of 22. I know some — 22 and old. I know young guys at 36 or 37. John is one of them. I had Javier Zanetti at Inter who was already 37. When the other guys came after a day off from training, he’d run from his home to burn the energy from his day off. I don’t know (how long Terry can play). You never know when. The important thing is that, tomorrow, it’s the next match and he’s in great condition to play."

"Our training methodology helps. The way he is taking care of himself is very important too, but the most important thing of everything is to be happy. I read a famous neurologist who said, 'We docs always say do some exercise, eat properly, be careful with salt, be careful with this protein, but we forget to tell people the most important thing: be happy'."

"John had a period here of so many doubts, question marks. Is he still the same player? Can he play at this level? Is he fit? Will he play or be in the stands?"

"Then, suddenly, the happiness arrives and look at him. It’s been a process. When I arrived we played a European Super Cup and he was not playing. At that moment, he was happy but he was not ready for the high level. So it was also a process. But the reality is he played so well last season and this season, too."
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:07 pm

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 Rpt1wPf

Molenation

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:56 pm

High-flying Chelsea have more strength in depth and resolve than ever before, says John Terry:
John Terry says resolve and talent are the reason Chelsea are riding high in the Premier League, have comfortably reached the Champions League knock­out stages and cruised into the semi-­finals of the Capital One Cup
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/john-terry-high-flying-chelsea-more-4846804

“We have been used to it for many years.”

“They probably don’t come any tougher than Stoke away. But we are doing well and it’s ­important we go into games doing the dogged stuff, putting our bodies on the line.”

“The strength in depth in the squad [is what's changed Chelsea this season]”

“This season we are winning games that maybe last season we drew.”

“We speak among ourselves about re­grouping and going again.”

“We needed to get back to winning ways against Hull in our next game and that’s what we did.”

“Although you never want to lose, that defeat has taken the pressure off us.”

“We are back to the flowing football and playing some great stuff. And we are grinding out results as well.”
“There’s a bit more grit with the players that were brought in.”

“The players around me have been superb. Gaz has been great. I have Iva, Cesar and Fabregas and Matic in front of me. The quality of our squad is a massive help.”

“You look at the exciting days when the manager first came, and Claude Makelele was the master in that ­position where Matic plays and Matic is very close to that.”
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:08 pm

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 9I00SEu

Laughing- Proud

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:15 pm

Laughing
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:38 pm

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 PJdemwj
-

Laughing -Molenation
-

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Dec 26, 2014 3:39 pm

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:23 pm

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 B5zrakjCAAAJ6P4

Molenation

Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncanny Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:33 pm

Shed wrote:Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 B5zrakjCAAAJ6P4

Molenation

thats pretty neat!
Uncanny
Uncanny
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:10 pm

He is honestly as good as ever.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:16 am

Jose has confirmed JT will sign another one year extension with the club.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:30 am

New John Terry deal a formality, says José Mourinho:
José Mourinho says it is inevitable John Terry will be granted a new contract at Chelsea
http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/9622605/jose-mourinho-its-only-a-matter-of-time-before-john-terry-gets-new-contract

"It's a formality."

"There are no doubts that he is going to get another contract. I know that, he knows that."

"We in the club, in the board, we know that and I think also you have to feel that. Without us confirming anything, you have to feel that."

"He's a very important player in the team so the next contract sooner or later will come."

^ The proper way to do it. #lazy :coffee:
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:13 pm

You're just mad I bet you to it.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shed Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:09 pm

Mad that someone other than myself actually posted a piece of news in here for once? Ha!
Shed
Shed
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:28 am

Captain, Leader, Legend - John Terry - Page 4 Jtmana10
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next