Onyx
che
LeBéninois
The Franchise
BarrileteCosmico
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Will Mou be sitting on the Real bench next season?

Will Mourinho survive the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Will Mourinho survive the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
Will Mourinho survive the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap39%Will Mourinho survive the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 14 ]
Will Mourinho survive the season? - Page 3 Vote_lcap47%Will Mourinho survive the season? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 47% 
[ 17 ]

Total Votes : 36

Will Mourinho survive the season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Mourinho survive the season?

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:43 pm

Who knows lol. But he has created many enemies that are powerful in Madrid. Perez is an elected President and cannot ignore political dangers if Mou doesn't succeed.

I mean the only reason anyone puts up with Mou's shatty personality is that he wins trophies. If he doesn't win, then why keep him?

sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Will Mourinho survive the season? - Page 3 Empty Re: Will Mourinho survive the season?

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:44 pm

che wrote:noone's comparing pellegrini to mourinho in general, what's being compared is pellegrini's madrid with mourinho's first year... and if you think pellegrini was a failure but mourinho a raging success then there really isn't much to say
It depends on how you see it, pellegrini did not get reach the semi finals of the cl, and didnt win the copa del rey, but he did to better in the league.

There are lots of tangibles like mourinho having a batter squad but that goes along with the reality of it. I never said anything that twisted reality. Mourinho had a better first season than pellegrini but pellegrini had a better league campaign but overall i fell pellegrini underperformed in what mourinho didnt.

Mourinho played a risky gamble in the cl semi final, but proved impressive with his teams cl form, and won the copa del rey against barcelona, in the league madrid lost steam and just lost to a better competitor.

Pellegrini underperformed in madrid, and i feel mourinho could have done better with that squad but that is as irrelevant to say pellegrini would do better at madrid now, specially considering how madrid is doing and each coach's backgrounds.

I mean the reality cant be disputed che...mou had a better first season, pellegrini had a better la liga campaign.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm happy with Mou.. Just think what's going on now is an aberration.. If anybody should go its Cristiano for crying to the media when things were already going bad on the pitch

Pellegrini? Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:46 pm

sportsczy wrote:Who knows lol. But he has created many enemies that are powerful in Madrid. Perez is an elected President and cannot ignore political dangers if Mou doesn't succeed.

I mean the only reason anyone puts up with Mou's shatty personality is that he wins trophies. If he doesn't win, then why keep him?
That goes with any manager, mourinho has a fantastic overall philosophy and that is why he is successful as he is. Nothing new here really, we cant be all too fickle though. Every year we have to be impressive that is why mourinho even said he wants the challenge, the socios cant be fickle either and we all know how fickle they can be. There has to be some understanding here as well. Remember january? when everything was open but apparently the world was over? Please.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:55 pm

The problem is that Mou antagonizes even his own fan base and club. When he says "I'm not he special one, i am the only one.", he's really not endearing himself to peeps. Valdano episode has not gone away either... Valdano has just stepped aside as long as Mou succeeds. He is a very powerful person in the Real Madrid world. Etc.

If Mou wants support even if he has success issues, he shouldn't have been such a political predator and so arrogant. When you play the political and PR game so hard, it's pretty much an all or nothing play.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:01 pm

sportsczy wrote:The problem is that Mou antagonizes even his own fan base and club. When he says "I'm not he special one, i am the only one.", he's really not endearing himself to peeps. Valdano episode has not gone away either... Valdano has just stepped aside as long as Mou succeeds. He is a very powerful person in the Real Madrid world. Etc.

If Mou wants support even if he has success issues, he shouldn't have been such a political predator and so arrogant. When you play the political and PR game so hard, it's pretty much an all or nothing play.
The pressure is on and whether he succeeds or not, we will see, but i doubt he was ignorant enough to not realise his situation. Pr or political battles or not, what you have to be in real madrid is be a winner and a winner in style at that, and the fact that he is the special one gives him a boost in credibility, why do you think he said that a club like real madrid needs a manager up to standards?

The only one? you have to be pretty narrow minded and sensitive to be able to be hurt by such harm less arguments, hes the only one to have won 4 leagues in 4 countries and hes proud of it, he believes in him self, but some build far too much drama.

Really you dont have to over complicate things, if he wins he will stay unless something big happens, if he doesnt win it will get ugly, thats it and thats the case for most managers in most big clubs specially in la liga.

Seems natural for me to seem like a ticking time bomb to most, most managers are, he knows the situation he is in, and he knows he has to deliver, but he has back up from the president, and if the whole madridista socios community was a bit less brash it would be better, that is without a doubt that the institution is not too forgiving.

Wasnt there a stat that said a big percentage of socios were happy with mourinho? They have to be able to see the big picture. We need a logical and patient institution.

Last edited by The 14th on Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:03 pm

fick·le adjective \ˈfi-kəl\

Definition of FICKLE

: marked by lack of steadfastness, constancy, or stability : given to erratic changeableness

That is definitely not me Laughing

To change my opinion you have to do an awful lot, I think most will agree with me on that.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by The 14th Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:05 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
fick·le adjective \ˈfi-kəl\

Definition of FICKLE

: marked by lack of steadfastness, constancy, or stability : given to erratic changeableness

That is definitely not me Laughing

To change my opinion you have to do an awful lot, I think most will agree with me on that.
Lol no one is trying to change your opinion, even though imo its pretty bias in a certain context and a bit misguided, i respect it and its urs.

Your arguments were sure fickle but enough of that. You dont like mourinho and thats that, but other than that, your arguments didnt tell me much more.
The 14th
The 14th
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Babun Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Alf, add Benz and CR7 to OP eco smile They'll all remain but what's Madrid without drama eco smile
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Is that you TMÖ?
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:23 am

well, he might be staying after he wins Madrid Europa league
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:01 pm

Never before has a coach that lost 9 points in the first 13 games survived the season. There have been 9 cases and they've all been sacked.

Juan Armet (1942), Quincoces (1946), Valdano (1996), Toshack (1999), García Remón (2004), and Schuster (2008)

According to El Pais, the Spanish equivalent to The Guardian, jokes like "Why do you think Mourinho changes countries so often? Because he only has one way to attack and then he's found out" are commonplace in the dressing rooms. The same journalist claims that some footballers think that "Oezil is being persecuted".

http://deportes.elpais.com/deportes/2012/11/25/actualidad/1353876886_067537.html
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:15 pm

that being said i really cant see him being sacked mid season..

UNLESS we get knocked out of CL in the first round of knockout stages and/or get knocked out of the copa.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 pm

If Madrid gets one of this teams in first knock out round, Bayern or Manchester United, then he'll be sacked, Immediately after the 2nd leg.
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:52 am

Knowing RM he shouldn't have accepted the position to start with, he was in club that treated him as a god.
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:25 am

AS: Florentino to Mou: "If you leave bring us enough money to sign Messi!"

http://blogs.as.com/matallanas/2012/12/cristiano-si-te-vas-trae-el-dinero-para-fichar-a-messi.html

Also claims that Ronaldo was "sad" about Florentino not giving Ronaldo more of a percentage on his image rights, a previously standing gentleman's agreement between them, and that the two barely speak any more.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3