Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

+73
harhar11
Arquitecto
urbaNRoots
EarlyPrototype
Mr Nick09
huntsman
VendettaRed07
Harmonica
LeBéninois
7amood11
Kingofeverythingclassy
billy_gr
Die Borussen
paperbackwriter
The Messiah
TalkingReckless
Lex
Babun
Dnmac4
spanky
the xcx
black mamba
Senor Penguin
Gil
Potential
eelir
Zealous
kiranr
che
Yuri Yukuv
LeSwagg James
Kick
sportsczy
Eivindo
Magricos
izzy
halamadrid2
windkick
Mamad
CBarca
chinomaster182
Zero
Real Kandahar
grr33
FennecFox7
Pedram
The Sanchez
free_cat
Jack Daniels
Jonathan28
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Dolan
shinigami99
McAgger
Amar
StrikingMidfield
FalcaoPunch
The Verminator
Albiceleste
buddytaller
billionmillion
vivabarca38
Donuts
Onyx
RealGunner
LeVersacci
gondov
rwo power
Firenze
Le Samourai
guest7
andiii
BarrileteCosmico
77 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by Amar Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Liverpool could use him hmm

LOLOLOLOL

Amar
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals"

Post by McAgger Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:34 pm

What is this BS??? :coffee: He's sad because Gonzalo is ahead of him in the scoring charts!!
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by shinigami99 Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Madrid's ostracism is unmatched :bow:

Ronaldo to PSG :bow:
shinigami99
shinigami99
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:What is this BS??? :coffee: He's sad because Gonzalo is ahead of him in the scoring charts!!

This.

Remember 09-10 :coffee:
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolan Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 pm

No, it is because of Kaka's situation with whom he is a good friend. Kaka is going to hold a press conference tomorrow to talk about his future. Therefore, it seems that Kaka is going to leave by mutual termination of the contract or something, because he's still one of the top earners in football and yet only warming the bench.

Dolan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:40 pm

CRon to Anzhi :bow:

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 pm

CR to Barca just to see how some of the Barca fans suddenly change their opinion of him :bow: Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Yeah, supposedly its meant to do with Kaka and his poor treatment by the club, their very close apparently. I can see where he's coming from, if me and one of my close mates were both top class players who played for Barca and the club treated him like crap I would jump to his defense too, I wouldn't be happy about it at all.
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Manchester United #saveronaldo
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:47 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:CR to Barca just to see how some of the Barca fans suddenly change their opinion of him :bow: Laughing
and nah, he's not good enough to start over the giant Pedro :coffee:
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:49 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo threw a bomb just after the match against Granada: "I'm a professional theme and the club know, why not celebrate the goals, because I'm not happy. People here know why."

The Portuguese said his words had no connection with the award received by Iniesta in the UEFA gala: "It Iniesta has nothing to do. I'm not going to talk more about it and now I am focused with Portugal. There more important things than that. "

Asked if he was angry with the club: "I will not say anything more. People know why." Do you get angry with yourself or with people who doubt your fitness?, Asked reporters. "With anyone," he replied. "I know people in the club. They know I can not say anything more."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:54 pm

He's mad because of the Madrid Kit this season.

No more popped collars.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan28 Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 pm

You know somethings up when mods start trolling :/
Jonathan28
Jonathan28
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:00 am

Ronaldo feels not wanted and alone in the moudrid camp sccording to cadena ser, i wonder why considering he doesnt talk to marcelo anymore because he said casillas should win the ballon d'or Laughing

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:01 am

Sounds more like that FIFA career mode message you get when a player wants to leave. Laughing

Not sure why he would say all that randomly. hmm

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:02 am

If that's the case then Real Madrid should start signing girls so CR can have somebody to click with lol
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:03 am

Nani, Rooney, straight swap.

We'll even throw in Portugal's future GOAT, Bebe. Cristiano: "I am sad at some people in Real Madrid, that's why I didn't celebrate my goals" - Page 2 MHLGf
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:04 am

Dolan wrote:No, it is because of Kaka's situation with whom he is a good friend. Kaka is going to hold a press conference tomorrow to talk about his future. Therefore, it seems that Kaka is going to leave by mutual termination of the contract or something, because he's still one of the top earners in football and yet only warming the bench.

welcome to the forum mate and thanks for that information Thumbs up
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:06 am

Madrid pundit Siri López on TV now saying Ronaldo is depressed & cried for 20 mins in dressing room after game.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 am

Sad because Kaka's situation?

Won't kaka be introduced to the normal training and so after he stayed? I think so.

In my opinion, he wants a pay rise cause the contracts negotiations are not going well and his agent told him to go public so they can force the club to pay.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:09 am

free_cat wrote:Sad because Kaka's situation?

Won't kaka be introduced to the normal training and so after he stayed? I think so.

In my opinion, he wants a pay rise cause the contracts negotiations are not going well and his agent told him to go public so they can force the club to pay.
Im hearing Jorge Mendes has no idea why CRonaldo is like this.

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Donuts Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:09 am

Albiceleste wrote:Ronaldo feels not wanted and alone in the moudrid camp sccording to cadena ser, i wonder why considering he doesnt talk to marcelo anymore because he said casillas should win the ballon d'or Laughing
no no no he stopped speaking to Marcelo after the Brazilian claimed that Messi was the best, once he said that he got a call from Ronaldo saying they are not friends anymore and he changed his statement, but till this day Ronaldo has no afro brazilian buddy anymore.. Sad story enough to make CR cry.

Also Ronaldo to pull a stunt for sympathy votes for Balon D'ore just saying.
Donuts
Donuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolan Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:25 am

free_cat wrote:Won't kaka be introduced to the normal training and so after he stayed? I think so.

Kaka said that he wanted to leave but nobody wanted to sign him (Milan didn't have the funds). He was always a direct replacement for Ozil, and now that Modrić is here it will always be: Higuain-Benzema, Modrić-Ozil, Callejon-di Maria, he will barely get any chance. And it is all his fault because he's far from his best games from Milan ever since he came to Madrid. And he can't complain about not getting the chance - he's in his 4th season at Madrid.

RealGunner wrote:welcome to the forum mate and thanks for that information. Thumbs up

Thanks, but I just registered to shut up those anti-madrid/c.ronaldo haters. Laughing

Dolan
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:35 am

you are free to stay though lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:50 am

We all know the answer. He simply isn't better than Messi and Iniesta... Rolling Eyes
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:09 am

lol at the pathetic trolling. Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next