Oops, I did it again...

4 posters

Go down

Oops, I did it again... Empty Oops, I did it again...

Post by Highburied Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:03 am

Someone close to me is working for a company that generates huge profits but always is short on staff.

They hire trainees in each office to help senior employees to get the job done. Cheaper.

When they negotiate contracts with senior employees, they offer them just a slight of percentage in payrise. Intentionally?? Yes. Then, automatically senior employees consider their options elsewhere because they feel company is not appreciating them. So that someone close to me now found a job somewhere else with almost a double salary and shes happy, in FACT everyone is happy. Former company, her and new company.

Now, this can be an example how it works behind the doors at Arsenal.

Its clearly, we are strong but never strong enough to win a trophy.

Tell me the truth and I can give my life for you but dont lie to me, dont lie to gunners.

We will sign one or two.... we will bring more more more... thats BS.. in fact these excuses are getting old.

Dont tell me you tried to sign someone, off course you did... even Tottenham out bids Arsenal in most cases.

Im really pissed off........

Not because we havent signed some world class player but because nobody is telling the truth and nobody cares to know the truth.

No
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Oops, I did it again... Empty Re: Oops, I did it again...

Post by The Verminator Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:33 am

The diff between a regular job and playing for Arsenal is, well, you're doing something you really enjoy, for the club you're supposed to love. People still treat it as a job and try to get the highest salary they can. But the thing is they're doing something they love. If i played for Arsenal, i'd never move, unless i was starting to get old for soccer (maybe 33) and i didn't really have a place, then i'd move on, to either a smaller club, or a club that would pay more and i'd still be happy. Because i'm getting paid tens of thousands a week for doing what i love.

However if i was like i dunno an engineer, mechanic or whatever, i'd look for the highest paying job available. That's just how it is.

In terms of them lying to us. I dunno know exactly what goes on behind closed doors, BUT at the same time, i bet that they would cop a fair bit of criticism if they told the truth about everything. Like if they say no more signings, or whatever. I dunno, i just think that they gotta lie, but just to some certain degree. This is just my view.

Anyways ive probably said some crap that i don't agree with, but i'm really tired for some reason. drunken
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Highburied Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:43 am

Just some examples for those who get it.

In one word: Arsenal is not ambitious enough to please most loyal fans in football.

Most expensive seats in the world ffs...
Highburied
Highburied
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Geee Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:48 am

^ QFT!
Geee
Geee
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Verminator Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Lol. Just read through my post again, feel much better now, i don't think i was even referring to your post :facepalm: But anyways looking at what you posted, i kinda gotta agree. We're not winning anything, haven't done so in 7 years, get outbid by tottenham and smaller teams, highest seat prices, and we're being lied to. I can see why it would be hard to keep their fans after all this. Although about the lying, every club does it i'm afraid. You won't see any club not lie to it's fans. It's an attempt to keep them happy. You may not like it as does everyone else, but this is the reality of the situation.

However this does sorta show you really who are the real fans. As the iceman himself once said "You, yes you. Do you like Arsenal? Or Arsenal with trophies?".

Oh and i'm pretty sure everyone wants to know what's going on behind the scenes. However there is no real way to find out. THere's people out there that make alotta bs rumours on this sort of stuff. Would defo be interesting to find out what goes on but seperating fact from fiction is a different story.........
The Verminator
The Verminator
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by boss Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Well personally i'm an Arsenal fan as all u know, now Razz !Soo with or without a trophy ..No matter ...BUT guys as far as i love my fav. club (4everrrrrrrrr) i have my rights "even" to criticise em !u know... I guess ,we all know that things are not as good as we wants 2b or >should be in fact ! RVP's departure is a clear sign that smth.is happ. in ASN i was sayed!...Ok..forget him 4 a moment !We signed Giroud ,Podolski n Cazorla !...what now !
Is it the playing style we'v changed ? or BIG !
Well as about behind the scenes .there is a MESS everywhere @every club ..I can tell U ! ....have u ever seen guys what happens beh. the csen. @ReC. the Movies... rofl

boss
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down