Tomwin Lannister
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Firenze
Arquitecto
23 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Ninis wrote:
tuddor wrote:joke of a team... An embarrassment for italian football
yeah sure, you cant even beat them at friuli

they were not that weak last year with asamoah, isla, floro flores especially home.. Real madrid just lost to getafe.. It happens

Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Both of them definitely need a change of scenery. Guidolin deserves a club where he can add to his squad not patch one together every year.

Di Natale deserves the CL and although I admire his loyalty to Udinese the fact that the terrible transfer policy is ruining his opportunities to play in Europe means nobody could really blame him for hopping club.

The only problem is would him playing against Braga not rule him out of playing in the CL group stages?
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by MaestroFavre Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

What a horrible penalty! Ultimately, I feel the better team advanced . Three Portuguese teams in the CL, how riveting!

MaestroFavre
MaestroFavre
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Villarreal

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:42 pm

Surag wrote:Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion - Page 4 SYNCHRONIZED-DIVING

:facepalm:

I still can't stop laughing rofl

tuddor wrote:joke of a team... An embarrassment for italian football

Of course, imagine Napoli or Inter against Braga today :coffee: .
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Juveman17 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:57 pm

Wow. Disgrace. Coulden't even beat Braga at their home stadium :facepalm:

Which Italian teams are still left in Europa League?
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Lazio, Inter, Napoli and udinese
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:58 pm

Udinese have no one but themselves to blame. Played well in the first half but completely died out after that. Armero had 2 glorious chances but messed them up due to poor control and a silly trip. Should've done much better.

And that guy who missed the penalty, you have to wait for the keeper to dive before chipping it :facepalm:
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:02 pm

go away juve fans
braga is a quality opposition

also its not that it happens friuli is a strong ground, lucky for me your next fixture is against them in friuli and you will not win
once again

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:07 pm

Ninis wrote:go away juve fans

also its not that it happens friuli is a strong ground, lucky for me your next fixture is against them in friuli and you will not win
once again

If you say so. And why should we "go away" when this match had implications on serie A and Juventus just so happen to be in serie A.

But of course you have every right to be here unlike us :bow:

Forgive me kind sir.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Dont feed the trolls :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Ninis wrote:go away juve fans

once again

The same way RM will always get thrashed at the Santo Domingo Razz
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:12 pm

Serie a fans don't have to worry as Napoli, Milan, Inter, Lazio and Udinese are still all in a European competition. Funnily enough EL has the same co efficient points as CL so nothing is really lost here in terms of points.

Also want to want to thank the Juve fans for some brilliant commentary in this thread as I enjoyed it despite Udinese failing. Still is hope for you guys.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:22 pm

oh lawd,Juve is Italy's only hope now
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Sending Udinese to the EL :bow:
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:33 pm

lol wtf? lets relax with the end of the world conspiracies

In terms of co-efficients this means nothing...as has been noted over 9000 times, points in Europa League count the same as points in CL, only thing that changes now is Udinese will be playing lower competition

How does this hurt Serie A in any way other than a shot to the pride?
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Swanhends Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 pm

By the way I love the Braga keepers "GET THE F*CK OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" reaction to the PK Laughing Laughing Laughing
Swanhends
Swanhends
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:55 pm

Potential wrote:
Surag wrote:This only means more CL money for Milan and Juve but obviously will take a dent in terms of co efficient points
No it doesn't mean more money for Milan and Juve.
It does as the CL market pool for Italy is now distributed between two teams instead of 3.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:58 pm

rwo power wrote:
Potential wrote:
Surag wrote:This only means more CL money for Milan and Juve but obviously will take a dent in terms of co efficient points
No it doesn't mean more money for Milan and Juve.
It does as the CL market pool for Italy is now distributed between two teams instead of 3.

Yep.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 am

Arquitecto wrote:Serie a fans don't have to worry as Napoli, Milan, Inter, Lazio and Udinese are still all in a European competition. Funnily enough EL has the same co efficient points as CL so nothing is really lost here in terms of points.

Also want to want to thank the Juve fans for some brilliant commentary in this thread as I enjoyed it despite Udinese failing. Still is hope for you guys.

It was a good conversation, shame about the turn out.

Well, more money for our clubs and Udinese may end up doing okay in the Europa and this will give us more co-ef points..

If the 4 Italian clubs put some priority on the EL there's a good chance one of them could win it. Especially Napoli and Inter.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:34 am

TomJuve wrote:Well, more money for our clubs and Udinese may end up doing okay in the Europa and this will give us more co-ef points..
Italy fans caring for EL and coefficient points :bow:
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:58 am

Razz I have for a long time. Even raged a little when Juventus had that stint in the Europa league where we had 6 draws and crashed out.

Although to be fair most of that was to do with our sub-par squad and Quagliarella being cup tied.

Vincenzo Iaquinta vs Man City :bow:
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:13 am

Udinese were never in this game after the 2nd half. Their lackadaisical approach is exactly why Italy don't deserve that 4th CL spot back. I kept forgetting this was a CL qualifier since Udinese were playing like it was an EL group stage match. Braga were more motivated, more bold, and simply wanted to be in this competition more than Udinese. The right team won today.

Maicousel is a scrub of the highest order Laughing Guidolin should've put on Luis Muriel and had Di Natale take the first PK to set the tone.

McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:47 am

I am hoping for a smooth Udinese relegation this season

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:49 am

Meh, as much as we deride Udinese, they have always done enough to avoid relegation. I don't see this season being any different for them. Just hope they don't get a European spot. They played like ass today and got what was coming to them.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:52 am

McLewis wrote:Meh, as much as we deride Udinese, they have always done enough to avoid relegation. I don't see this season being any different for them. Just hope they don't get a European spot. They played like ass today and got what was coming to them.

It would be a massive shock to see them relegated, I'm just bitter that this is another wasted opportunity for Italy to do something in the champions league, and by do something, I just mean have decent representation.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am

Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:Meh, as much as we deride Udinese, they have always done enough to avoid relegation. I don't see this season being any different for them. Just hope they don't get a European spot. They played like ass today and got what was coming to them.

It would be a massive shock to see them relegated, I'm just bitter that this is another wasted opportunity for Italy to do something in the champions league, and by do something, I just mean have decent representation.

I certainly agree. There wasn't too many of us who expected much out of them anyway though so I am rather indifferent. Better to lose this way than to get smashed in the group stages.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next