Tomwin Lannister
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Firenze
Arquitecto
23 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion

Post by McLewis Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:56 am

Luca wrote:
McLewis wrote:Meh, as much as we deride Udinese, they have always done enough to avoid relegation. I don't see this season being any different for them. Just hope they don't get a European spot. They played like ass today and got what was coming to them.

It would be a massive shock to see them relegated, I'm just bitter that this is another wasted opportunity for Italy to do something in the champions league, and by do something, I just mean have decent representation.

I certainly agree. There wasn't too many of us who expected much out of them anyway though so I am rather indifferent. Better to lose this way than to get smashed in the group stages.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion

Post by Tomwin Lannister Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:39 am

Getting very bored of Udinese doing this. Yeah I hope they have a bad season even Guidolin said something along the lines of he can't keep them doing well because it would need magic and he's not magic Razz

Then Di Natale will leave/retire and Guidolin wants to retire too.

Udinese stay down and leave Europe to clubs who actually care.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Udinese have performed miracles the last couple of years with their great management and scouts, and have almost sold a CL starting eleven. Kudos for trying, but one should not be surprised that the team cant improve when the best players leave constantly. Wouldnt surprise me if Basta, Armero and Benatia are next to leave.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:53 pm

rwo power wrote:
Potential wrote:
Surag wrote:This only means more CL money for Milan and Juve but obviously will take a dent in terms of co efficient points
No it doesn't mean more money for Milan and Juve.
It does as the CL market pool for Italy is now distributed between two teams instead of 3.

:I'mveryunoriginal:
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5