Tomwin Lannister
Le Samourai
Swanhends
Firenze
Arquitecto
23 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:38 pm

At least if the qualification will be decided by penalties, we know the winner.

Arquitecto wrote:I never thought they deserved it in the first place. Inter or Napoli would have been a better sight.

Of course. Napoli rules Thumbs up !

Last edited by vlafy on Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Udinese-Braga Match Day Discussion

Post by Le Samourai Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 pm

Handanovic is at Inter sadly/
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Armero again :facepalm: Thats why I never was a fan of Badu and Armero as they have piss poor decision making. Cost Udinese against Arsenal as well. Don't know how Di Natale puts up with that.

Di Natale has been pretty awful today too, so I doubt he has many complaints

To be honest he was good in the first half when he was being played deep. 2nd half he is being played as a lone striker without much support as this is costing him.

Plus his fatigue at this time of the game is always his weakness.

ET now as Braga look more fit compared to the fatigued Udinese.

Braga to go through

I agree actually, I don't like seeing him play as a lone striker. It limits him and Udinese.

I swear, if Udinese blow this game I pray that they get relegated

Udinese always tend to choke. They are just like Napoli except Napoli are equipped for Europe (despite their lack of depth).

Fact is most of the players do not suit Guidolin's style as either its to tactical or technical for them. Their decision making is shocking.

I never thought they deserved it in the first place. Inter or Napoli would have been a better sight.

Absolutely, that's what is so painful. It's not even that they are the third best team in Italy, Guidolin is a great manager and they have a few players of class, smart transfers in and what not. It's just that teams like Inter, Roma and Napoli couldn't get their shit together last season, and the year before it was Juventus and Roma who couldn't. Maybe this will be the season where we see some consistency in the race for the top 3.

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:41 pm

Le Samourai wrote:Handanovic is at Inter sadly/

Brkic had great saves.I know that Braga's goal came because of him but today he has been a great shot stopper.I think he will do a good job at penalties.But let's not talk too early about this kind of things.
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:43 pm

Luca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:
Luca wrote:
Arquitecto wrote:Armero again :facepalm: Thats why I never was a fan of Badu and Armero as they have piss poor decision making. Cost Udinese against Arsenal as well. Don't know how Di Natale puts up with that.

Di Natale has been pretty awful today too, so I doubt he has many complaints

To be honest he was good in the first half when he was being played deep. 2nd half he is being played as a lone striker without much support as this is costing him.

Plus his fatigue at this time of the game is always his weakness.

ET now as Braga look more fit compared to the fatigued Udinese.

Braga to go through

I agree actually, I don't like seeing him play as a lone striker. It limits him and Udinese.

I swear, if Udinese blow this game I pray that they get relegated

Udinese always tend to choke. They are just like Napoli except Napoli are equipped for Europe (despite their lack of depth).

Fact is most of the players do not suit Guidolin's style as either its to tactical or technical for them. Their decision making is shocking.

I never thought they deserved it in the first place. Inter or Napoli would have been a better sight.

Absolutely, that's what is so painful. It's not even that they are the third best team in Italy, Guidolin is a great manager and they have a few players of class, smart transfers in and what not. It's just that teams like Inter, Roma and Napoli couldn't get their shit together last season, and the year before it was Juventus and Roma who couldn't. Maybe this will be the season where we see some consistency in the race for the top 3.

This has always been one of the frustrating points for Serie A fans as they know there is a better team in the league who is equipped to handle Champions League then the usual current ones. In Serie A teams drop and raise form like water. Inter and Roma are showing quality signs as they also would have been a better team.

From here though I predict it will be justified which Serie A teams deserve to make it this year.

EL looks good for Serie A though so far
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:48 pm

The only problem with the Europa league is that in Italy it's considered a cardinal sin to try and do well in the competition.

That's been the downfall of our co-eff points. The CL keeps coming to Italy yet in the Europa league serie A is lucky to have 2 reps in the knockout stage.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:53 pm

TomJuve wrote:The only problem with the Europa league is that in Italy it's considered a cardinal sin to try and do well in the competition.

That's been the downfall of our co-eff points. The CL keeps coming to Italy yet in the Europa league serie A is lucky to have 2 reps in the knockout stage.

The attitude may just be changing as Italian teams are coming to realization of this reality. It stems from their snobbery of only wanting CL plus prioritizing Serie A here as Coppa Italia is of more prestige in Italia.

The Italian teams are doing well so far in the EL yet on a micro inspection they still are fielding their weaker teams which is hilarious. Don't expect a change in attitude yet.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad the Impaler Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:57 pm

TomJuve wrote:The only problem with the Europa league is that in Italy it's considered a cardinal sin to try and do well in the competition.

Germany made their coeff in Europa League.That's shitt.y. I mean, they don't deserve more teams in UCL than Italy just for playing better in Europa League.

LE:Armero is playing with the fire Clubber
Vlad the Impaler
Vlad the Impaler
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:04 pm

I just cannot see Udinese going through. They look demotivated and lack the drive and courage Braga have. I see Braga scoring. Worst thing for Udinese is Braga will have the advantage on penalties as like Napoli, Udinese have that uncanny ability to invite pressure on themselves. Plus the Udine Gk is very inexperienced. Braga are even more equipped for PKs.

And Armero once again screws up. Really an unintelligent player.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:08 pm

My opinion of Armero has taken a bit of a hit after this. Asamoah as our LWB is probably the best option.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:10 pm

TomJuve wrote:My opinion of Armero has taken a bit of a hit after this. Asamoah as our LWB is probably the best option.

I've always said the trio of Badu, Armero and Asamoah have poor decision making skills especially in the final 3rd. Asamoah is a superb player but you will see he suffers from this same problem. It really takes away from Udinese's chances in the final 3rd.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:14 pm

this is 50/50 no team has an advantage on penalties, unless it has neuer

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Penalties. Been an absolutely fantastic 2 legs.

Udinese have themselves to blame for their typical Italian complacency.

I 100% am with conviction Braga have the mental and football edge in penalties. Udinese over the summer have developed a sense of doubt after stars leaving and Guidolin departing rumours.

Braga to go through here. Don't hold your breath.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Don't Udinese wish that they have Handanovic now...
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Udine score 1st pen.Braga score theres too.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:20 pm

Pinzi scores for Udine,Custodio scores 2nd for Braga.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Udinese miss ;___;
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

saved
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Maicosuel you stupid ass.Trying a panenka with this on the line.Youre not Pirlo ffs.Braga closer to winning

Last edited by vivabarca38 on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Braga win. What in the world was that kid trying that chip? What an idiot :facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:22 pm

Braga win. What in the world was that kid trying that chip? What an idiot :facepalm:
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Braga win. What in the world was that kid trying that chip? What an idiot :facepalm:

Maicosuel is 26 Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:24 pm

rofl
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:24 pm

Maybe this is better for coefficient
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomwin Lannister Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Pirlo looked on that in disgust.
Tomwin Lannister
Tomwin Lannister
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next