EL Patron
abirking
TalkingReckless
aleumdance
Jay29
28 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stoke City 0 - 0 Arsenal: Good performance, but lacking in attack - Page 3 Empty Re: Stoke City 0 - 0 Arsenal: Good performance, but lacking in attack

Post by abirking Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:42 pm

Arteta is the unsung hero for me. He has given up on his natural position and is doing a more defensive job and to me is excelling in it. He has made good tackles and interceptions in both the matches.
However i think his talent will be better used further up the pitch.

abirking
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Stoke City 0 - 0 Arsenal: Good performance, but lacking in attack - Page 3 Empty Re: Stoke City 0 - 0 Arsenal: Good performance, but lacking in attack

Post by waitressinthesky Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:45 pm

I agree with that. Even last season, he wasn't able to play as high up the pitch as he was used to at Everton, thanks to Song's lack of defensive discipline. Arteta does a good job as acting DM, but I think he could play a big role in our offense going forward, if we were to get a new DM. His long-range shots can be deadly.

waitressinthesky
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by MJ Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:48 pm

Surprised no one mentioned how bored Theo looked. And with his transfer rumors being fed by a lack of contract news, maybe we're witnessing the end of yet another Arsenal career.
MJ
MJ
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:54 pm

i hope not
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abirking Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:57 pm

The question is who will buy walcott? In the BPL most likely interest will come from liverpool, but outside BPL, can we see a interest for him. And given Rahim Sterling's performance today liverpool may decide against buying another winger. They are having enough problems with Downing.

Walcott's career will be better served by staying at arsenal. And if rumors of his 100000 pound salary demand is true, good luck to him finding another club.
abirking
abirking
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3