Donuts
_LMG_10_
Dutti
Swanhends
Red Alert
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

He's back.  - Page 2 Empty Re: He's back.

Post by Gil Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:58 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Is everyone in this thread just going to totally ignore the shameful dive he did to get the penalty kick?

I mean he wasn't even touched. Had it been a player on a couple certain teams this forum would have exploded with threads about how shameful and dirty the teams are etc etc.

Just thought I'd point it out. The second goal and the 1-2 leading up to it was tremendous. Hazard looks like a total steal whatever you paid for him.

Jesus Christ you're a clown at times even Mole a Newcastle fan admitted it was a blatant penalty. :facepalm:

Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:13 am

Gil wrote:
Dnmac4 wrote:Is everyone in this thread just going to totally ignore the shameful dive he did to get the penalty kick?

I mean he wasn't even touched. Had it been a player on a couple certain teams this forum would have exploded with threads about how shameful and dirty the teams are etc etc.

Just thought I'd point it out. The second goal and the 1-2 leading up to it was tremendous. Hazard looks like a total steal whatever you paid for him.

Jesus Christ you're a clown at times even Mole a Newcastle fan admitted it was a blatant penalty. :facepalm:

Well OMG if Mole said it then it must be true. He dived plain and simple, no one touched him. Can you show me where he was touched?

No offense to you Mole but your word is not the end all be all in this forum. Others of us on here do have eyes in our head except for Gil I guess.

Mole, please tell gil to jump off a bridge so we don't have to hear from him in a while.

Please people watch the replay it was one of the easiest dives to see in recent memory and and he was not touched at all. Not even fabric from a uniform touched him.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:27 am

It was a clear penalty, mate. Anita connected with the shin of one leg and knee of the other. Stonewall.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:34 am

Care to post a video of this contact because A. I don't know how and B. From every single angle I've seen he wasn't touched. Maybe your seeing something I'm not but even the announcers were wondering where the contact was.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:38 am

Dnmac4 wrote:Care to post a video of this contact because A. I don't know how and B. From every single angle I've seen he wasn't touched. Maybe your seeing something I'm not but even the announcers were wondering where the contact was.

Buddy its Red, he is bloody mindcontroller. Im sure he will care to show a video if not two. Its clearly a penalty. If it wasn't given, then the referee should be put on a leash...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by SchinnerC Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:57 am

Dnmac4 wrote:

Well OMG if Mole said it then it must be true. He dived plain and simple, no one touched him. Can you show me where he was touched?

Was touched in the private tbh. Ref blew for molestation tbh. Blatant penalty tbh.....

Last edited by SchinnerC on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:01 am

From about 1:40 to 2min. It's clear that there's contact with both legs there. Always a penalty.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2