Gues who's back? Back again. 'The Captain' is back tell all serie a fans !

2 posters

Go down

Gues who's back? Back again. 'The Captain' is back tell all serie a fans !  Empty Gues who's back? Back again. 'The Captain' is back tell all serie a fans !

Post by DeviAngel Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:19 pm

0:52

Gues who's back? Back again. 'The Captain' is back tell all serie a fans !  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkDd1xWIMf-iKoBqLttUuhsD2ByYvj1rYvckSTeO6XTSx5XJfjUQ
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Gues who's back? Back again. 'The Captain' is back tell all serie a fans !  Empty Re: Gues who's back? Back again. 'The Captain' is back tell all serie a fans !

Post by Cotes Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 pm

oh shit! Very Happy
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Gues who's back? Back again. 'The Captain' is back tell all serie a fans !  Empty Re: Gues who's back? Back again. 'The Captain' is back tell all serie a fans !

Post by DeviAngel Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:32 pm

Giorgio Chiellini says he’s keen to get back into action with Juventus after recovering from a calf injury.

The stopper has been sidelined since December, but he’s on the verge of making a return to the side.

“It has been hard to watch my teammates without being able to help,” the centre-back told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

“But I’m now training again and recovered. My calf is not giving me the slightest problem,” added the international.

“I hope to be back in action as soon as possible, but boss Antonio Conte will decide when the moment is right after speaking with the medical staff.”

The 28-year-old has only played in 13 Serie A games so far this season.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down