When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot?

+9
Grande_Milano
DRK
Ganso
Giovanni10
TonyDaBeast
Forza
dostoevsky
BiasedMilanFan3
Milantildeath
13 posters

Go down

When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot? Empty When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot?

Post by Milantildeath Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:37 am

I say no, he needs to earn it. Every time Pato comes back from Injury he is given a starting spot, and this season more than most he has not impressed. I know his fitness is down due to injury, but it's starting to get ridiculous. Last season I said Pato needed to see the bench to become determined again, and it turned out to be very good for him. I think he needs to do the same thing this season, and obviously Robinho and Zlatan play better together. Don't get me wrong Pato is incredibly talented, but the kid gets injured more than Robben!!! and is less effective when he gets back from injury. The bench will build his character and get his determination back to play because honestly, when he plays it looks like he is lethargic and just doesn't have that fire he once had. Maybe he needs a change of scenery.......
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot? Empty Re: When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot?

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:13 am

Definitely not

Maybe if this was the 2008/2008 season then yeah, but no. The competition is much harder now and Pato need to understand that he needs to work harder now. Just ask El Shaarawy.
BiasedMilanFan3
BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot? Empty Re: When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot?

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 am

My concern is that we're making it harder for Pato to finally score again in the league and thus hurting his confidence by consistently subbing him on when the team has lost some of its early hunger to go forward when we're protecting leads, however a statement has to be made about equality of opportunity in our team. I'd be more eagre to finally give him a return to the starting line-up once he does again show what he's made of than our other strikers however.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:25 am

I agree with dost, it would be good to see Pato get a full game and Ibra get subbed off every now and then instead.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 pm

Forza Rossoneri wrote:I agree with dost, it would be good to see Pato get a full game and Ibra get subbed off every now and then instead.
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:55 pm

When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot? Bitch-please

its best to not even consider that...

Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:09 pm

no,stick with robinho,he has been doing good
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:54 pm

No I've always thought he should earn his way into the team.
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Giovanni10 Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:04 pm

Lulz, whats up with the neg-repping, I kid, I joke.
Giovanni10
Giovanni10
Starlet
Starlet

http://newsfromthelogcabin.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande_Milano Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:01 pm

Play Pato now, if he fails we will now that we need to get rid of him. If he is benched we will have dilemma
Grande_Milano
Grande_Milano
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Milantildeath Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 am

:vagi:
Milantildeath
Milantildeath
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by viepr149 Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:11 pm

not over muntari :lucas:

viepr149
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 pm

viepr149 wrote:not over muntari :lucas:

Well, i might just have the solution for you

When Pato comes back from injury, should he be given back his starting spot? 417

solves everything , even Muntari issues Shocked
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Drambuie.. whats that??? Razz if it tasted anything like jack daniels, im in Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:Drambuie.. whats that??? Razz if it tasted anything like jack daniels, im in Razz

you don't know Drambuie Shocked

it is a bit like Jack Daniels i guess , only somewhat sweater and fresher . Smells nice , taste even better. Highly recommended ..

Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by tonger Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:58 pm

bring tha games back!!!!! shot if muntari gets a card!
tonger
tonger
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by TonyDaBeast Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Dante13 wrote:
TonyDaBeast wrote:Drambuie.. whats that??? Razz if it tasted anything like jack daniels, im in Razz

it is a bit like Jack Daniels i guess , only somewhat sweater and fresher . Smells nice , taste even better. Highly recommended ..

ya sorry never heard of it, ill try and look for it in the liquour store Razz
TonyDaBeast
TonyDaBeast
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:10 pm

TonyDaBeast wrote:
Dante13 wrote:

ya sorry never heard of it, ill try and look for it in the liquour store Razz

liquour stores... small heavens on earth Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by pUsHa Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:34 pm

wtf are u guys drinking !? Get some Russian Vodka .. Smyrnof and the likes Laughing
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 pm

pUsHa wrote:wtf are u guys drinking !? Get some Russian Vodka .. Smyrnof and the likes Laughing

i am an Absolute fan to be honest. Absolute shots are ,well.. absolute drinking
Drambuie owns everythin though.

I would like to point out something , this thread gone waayy out of topic! Laughing
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down