What spectacular/extraordinary things do you see happening this season?

+24
Blue Barrett
Red Alert
RedOranje
VendettaRed07
Abramovich
gondov
Kaladin
McAgger
Kick
white_star
RED
Die Borussen
Pedram
VanDeezNuts
Nishankly
Lex
Firenze
Great Leader Sprucenuce
jibers
Tomwin Lannister
che
rwo power
la bestia negra
Onyx
28 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What spectacular/extraordinary things do you see happening this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: What spectacular/extraordinary things do you see happening this season?

Post by McAgger Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:01 am

Kick wrote:
What spectacular/extraordinary things do you see happening this season? - Page 2 BRTky

What spectacular/extraordinary things do you see happening this season? - Page 2 7y7zv3t

McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

What spectacular/extraordinary things do you see happening this season? - Page 2 Empty Re: What spectacular/extraordinary things do you see happening this season?

Post by Kick Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:07 am

What spectacular/extraordinary things do you see happening this season? - Page 2 Di-4WKR
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:16 am

I always wonder about fans who can't even spell the names of their own club's players.

Also, posting nothing but images can be considered spam, trolling, and derailing threads. Please stop doing so or I will begin punishing it as such. It's annoying, childish, and adds nothing to the forums or discussions.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:38 am

Says the guy with a 25% 'warning level'. Wink
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:39 am

RedOranje wrote:I always wonder about fans who can't even spell the names of their own club's players.

Also, posting nothing but images can be considered spam, trolling, and derailing threads. Please stop doing so or I will begin punishing it as such. It's annoying, childish, and adds nothing to the forums or discussions.
Without sounding like an utter knobhead, Red, I personally don't see how that is. This means posts with only gifs also aren't allowed? Just being inquisitive.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:50 am

ynwa wrote:Says the guy with a 25% 'warning level'. Wink

And the Admin tag under his avatar, yea.

Barrettinator wrote:
RedOranje wrote:I always wonder about fans who can't even spell the names of their own club's players.

Without sounding like an utter knobhead, Red, I personally don't see how that is. This means posts with only gifs also aren't allowed? Just being inquisitive.

If the gif has something to do with the discussion, such as showing a play or spectacular goal then it's fine. If it's some stupid meme that's unrelated to the discussion at hand and adds nothing at all to the topic then it will be treated as the spam it is. Posting a random, unrelated image is no different than posting "u mad, bro" and the like. It's juvenile, unoriginal, and frankly lazy. It's not even banter, it's just inane space filler.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:56 am

RedOranje wrote:

Ha. Was kidding, relax. Don't forget to add your prediction against WBA!
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:15 am

ynwa wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

Ha. Was kidding, relax. Don't forget to add your prediction against WBA!

It's worth remembering: "Humor: On and Off"

That isn't in my profile just for shits and giggles.

And I tend to avoid predictions because A) I'm generally wrong and B) the only times I'm not wrong and when I predict something horrible will happen.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fatman123 Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:15 am

RedOranje wrote:If the gif has something to do with the discussion, such as showing a play or spectacular goal then it's fine. If it's some stupid meme that's unrelated to the discussion at hand and adds nothing at all to the topic then it will be treated as the spam it is. Posting a random, unrelated image is no different than posting "u mad, bro" and the like. It's juvenile, unoriginal, and frankly lazy. It's not even banter, it's just inane space filler.

what can i say red, i cant help it if :I'munoriginal:
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:48 am

AVB getting sacked midseason due to player power. Oh wait...
Zero
Zero
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:54 am

You know the saying "a picture says a thousand words", Red-O Wink

What spectacular things... hmm

No BPL managers sacked before the last game of the season.

Everton to get relegated.

Giroud top scorer in BPL.

Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:33 am

Art Morte wrote:You know the saying "a picture says a thousand words", Red-O Wink
But these meme pics really get boring. They *may* be funny the first time they are posted, but afterwards they are old. Personally I block them after I run into them the first time as any repetition isn't worthwhile anyway.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:05 am

VAGI
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:58 pm

That, as well, is basically spam, jibers. Stop.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Rooney to become CAM , welebeck a winger.

PSG winning the league very early , by april
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2