VanDeezNuts
gondov
Art Morte
Onyx
_SuperFloren_
36 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Let's imagine if Ronaldo...... - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's imagine if Ronaldo......

Post by Dnmac4 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:57 am

Le Samourai wrote:Ramos is a Spain legend and a 3 time la liga champion....he's a Real Madrid legend already.

No comment on Ronaldo.

Also cut the bullshit since Marcelo and Higgy came over they've won 3 leagues , same as Barca during that time period.

MArcelo barely played on those teams except for the last one.

They have spent most of there careers being totally dominated by Barcelona. Period.

They have been there whipping boys for the last 5 years, which have been the prime of there careers.

You are really reaching here.

And what, no comment on them being total underachievers in Europe? Just going to ignore that one.

This is Madrid here. The same team that fires head coach's for winning the league and not doing well in Europe and you want to call these players possible legends. It's a total joke.

And LOL at trying to say they have been on the same level as Barca since they got to Madrid. Exactly what I was saying, Delusional.

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Let's imagine if Ronaldo...... - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's imagine if Ronaldo......

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:06 am

Dnmac4 wrote:
Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
buddytaller wrote:This is a full list of Real Madrid legends according to the official site. I've highlighted a few of the modern legends. I can see Ramos, Casillas and Cristiano Ronaldo joining the list when they retire or leave Real Madrid.

Spoiler:

Beckham is there but not Figo? hmm

And I think Higgy and Marcelo also have a shot at making the list should they stay until their late twenties.

What are you people talking about? This is Real MAdrid we are talking about here. Marcelo, Higgy, Ronaldo, Ramos etc really have not contributed much to the great history of Madrid.

I mean Ramos has done more then the other three.

They basically have been raped by Barcelona over and over and over again and went a bunch of years straight losing in the first knockout round of the CL.

I don't know what some of you people think Marcelo, Higgy and Ronaldo have accomplished there it really baffles me.

And I like Higgy but really there teams have been a major dissapointment in Europe and in Spain they have been Second best to Barcelona for most of there careers.

Marcelo as a MAdrid great is one of the funniest things I think I have ever read on this forum.

This winning the league thing this year really has some Madrid fans becoming totally delusional. They were still second best head to head vs Barca and BArca went through them for two titles this year so really these guys your talking about, Ronaldo too (who half of you were killing when they lost the first classico this year) have been cannon fodder for there biggest rivals and major underachievers in Europe.

I mean jesus, you would think we were talking about being legends for Villareal here or something.

:facepalm: so a 2 yr old drought of wins against barca counts as over and over and over? omg maybe you're a fan since 2008 when barca won the UCL ?

And Real Madrid has been solidly making Semis for past 2-3 years and deserved to be final at least... so i don't know what you're on about... Ronaldo only got knocked out in first year in Real Madrid THATS IT...

higuain? the guy scored the 3rd goal when Barca gave Madrid a pasillo and Madrid won 4-1 , it was just 2008 ffs maybe you already forgot...

Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:47 am

Whipping boys for 5 years yet......

Real Madrid Cumulative points for the last 5 years : 451
Barcelona cumulative points in the last 5 years : 440.

First of all I didn't say they were on the same level as Barca , I simply pointed out your exaggeration, but carry on....it doesn't bother me.

Secondly...Real Madrid fires coaches if they aren't good enough, European success or not, Heyneckes won the CL , but he was trash and he got fired.

You can say what you wish , they haven't much much head to head success with Barca recently , but guys like Ramos and Higuain have played and won, and won handsomely at that against Barca on various occasions.Just like many other Madrid players and legends they've also lost handsomely.

Major underachievers in Europe? A legitimate complaint but luck hasn't been on our side for the past two years and our approach has been partly at fault. Don't make me get into a argument about ref's and that BS.

You really don't make alot of sense, someone mentions that in the future maybe these guys will be legends and you decide to act like it's Armageddon.Higgy has scored 2 legue clinching goals and sevral clutch ones along the way....but it's so inconceivable that sometime down the road he may be a Madrid legend.

You can go ahead man discredit Ronaldo all you want I won't stop using some nonexistent 5 year period of dominance to do it. It never happened.

And try to take the time out to actually read the persons post before you embark on another rant.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by pewpew Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:03 am

Ronaldo is defintely one of uniteds best players ever. Who was better on the wing? Giggs? was never close to a ballon dor. Beckham? no george best is not even a winger to start with.

When was the last time a manchester united player ever won the ballon dor except from ronaldo?

he might not be a united or legend due to time. but he is one of their best players in history no doubt.

pewpew
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:06 am

They can pigeon hole him into teams based on quality if you want to be difficult, but those teams won't really work because they wouldn't revolve around him.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:48 am

people can feel free to disagree with me but i think ronaldo is a united legend

having a crucial hand in 3 pls if i am not wrong and a european cup( which for united hasnt been that common) surely deserves a lot of recognition

also he had a lot of symbolic effect , so many people became united fans( or bandwagoners as well call them herexD. ) because of ronaldo's effect.. the way united fan never stopped talking about him , bought his shirts , tried to imitate his game play , his foot wear etc was phenomenal
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:32 am

seems its very easy to become a legend at real madrid these days, all you have to do is convince a load of fan boys that you're half decent and may win la decima sometime and thats it!
for other clubs its not so easy!

man utd have legends, ronaldo is not one of them! the likes of best, giggs, cantona, scholes, charlton, schmeichel are legends! they gave everything to the team when they played! they always were about the club and NEVER SHAMELESSLY COURTED ANOTHER CLUB WHILE WEARING THE MAN UTD JERSEY!!
thats why ronaldo CANT be a legend to man utd fans, cos he openly disrespected the club by pushing for two years to get a transfer to madrid!

same with other clubs! ac milans legends would be the maldini's, nesta, van basten, baresi!!! barcelona's would be puyol, cesar, guardiola, and cruyff! messi, xavi nad iniesta probably will belong there as well someday!

being a legend means being more than just a great player for the club! it means being a lasting symbol and icon for the club, that fans will always be able to identify as a player who loved the club and gave it everything! who always respected everything that was the club and never looked to leave it!

ronaldo may go on to become a legend at madrid, and to some fan boys he already will be, but he will never be mentioned as a legend in the same breath as giggs, best, charlton etc by a life long man utd supporter! he gave that up the minute he first started looking to leave!
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm

pewpew wrote:Ronaldo is defintely one of uniteds best players ever. Who was better on the wing? Giggs? was never close to a ballon dor. Beckham? no george best is not even a winger to start with.

When was the last time a manchester united player ever won the ballon dor except from ronaldo?

he might not be a united or legend due to time. but he is one of their best players in history no doubt.

smae as Madrid. As I have said the only person thaat could bench ronaldo is Gento but Ronaldo is more talented so would he bench Gento? His statistics is greter than for any Madrid player, would he bench all your strikers. He is far better than R9 when R9 was at madrid. If he wins the cl he would have to be a madrid legend seeing as zidane and beckham are one no?

He wont be in a united xi same reason he wont be in a madrid xi
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by daneq Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:23 pm

Beckham a Madrid legend? lol stop...
daneq
daneq
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:45 pm

jibers wrote:
pewpew wrote:Ronaldo is defintely one of uniteds best players ever. Who was better on the wing? Giggs? was never close to a ballon dor. Beckham? no george best is not even a winger to start with.

smae as Madrid. As I have said the only person thaat could bench ronaldo is Gento but Ronaldo is more talented so would he bench Gento? His statistics is greter than for any Madrid player, would he bench all your strikers. He is far better than R9 when R9 was at madrid. If he wins the cl he would have to be a madrid legend seeing as zidane and beckham are one no?

lol wut

I'm sorry but Madrid has far greater history and players in it's ranks than United at this point in time.

Let's look at this for a second.

Cristiano Ronaldo holds the current United records:

He has scored the most goals in a 38 game season with 31.
One of only 4 players in the history of the MUFC to win the Ballon d'Or.
Only player in MUFC history to win the European Golden Shoe.
One of only 2 players in MUFC history to win the UEFA club footballer of the year
Only player in MUFC history to win the FIFA World player of the year

Let's not forget he helped Man Utd win one of only three UCL cups that MUFC have won, along with helping them nab 8 other trophies while he was at Man Utd.

If he's not a Man Utd legend then neither is anyone else.

Seriously Man Utd fans are in denial and/or bitter if they think he's not.

I've seen several polls done where he has been in the top 5 players of all time at the club voted by the fans like the one shown previously in this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:53 pm

Crimson wrote:
jibers wrote:

lol wut

I'm sorry but Madrid has far greater history and players in it's ranks than United at this point in time.

Let's look at this for a second.

One of only 2 players in MUFC history to win the UEFA club footballer of the year

Let's not forget he helped Man Utd win one of only three UCL cups that MUFC have won, along with helping them nab 8 other trophies while he was at Man Utd.

Seriously Man Utd fans are in denial and/or bitter if they think he's not.

I've seen several polls done where he has been in the top 5 players of all time at the club voted by the fans like the one shown previously in this thread.

A MAdrid fan telling United fan about it's legend. Seems legit.

Anyone plder than 28 wont consider himm a legend. Simple. COmparing Ronaldo to Bryan Robson, Scholes, Giggs, Keane is just a pure disgrace. Again the same ROnaldo that threw a fit when SAF ubbed him because he wanted to score more goals is a United legedn? Please go. Being a legend is more tha ability.

COnstantly saying MAdrid is your dream and wanting toleave doesnt make you a legend.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:59 pm

Crimson wrote:
jibers wrote:

With this you're implying that he's not only a United but that he's also a bigger legend than anyone else in the history of the club. Which even you don't believe.

And lol@ Internet polls.

Rooney's had alot of individual and team success there, many United fans don't consider him a legend and with good reason.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
Crimson wrote:
jibers wrote:

With this you're implying that he's not only a United but that he's also a bigger legend than anyone else in the history of the club. Which even you don't believe.

And lol@ Internet polls.

Rooney's had alot of individual and team success there, many United fans don't consider him a legend and with good reason.

Exactly. Crim is usually sensibble but when it comes to Ronaldo it's like he looses all sense of self. Ronald is not a United legend. He is in the same category as the RVN, Stam and other great United players.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:18 pm

Typical Jibers dismissing others arguments by presenting none of his own and ignoring others statements.

I'm sorry what other United player has such an impact? lmao

Without him you would not have won one of only THREE UCL's your team has won lmao.

It's funny how many United fans called him a legend when he was at the club then piss on him when he left, typical.

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Crimson wrote:Typical Jibers dismissing others arguments by presenting none of his own and ignoring others statements.

Without him you would not have won one of only THREE UCL's your team has won lmao.

It's funny how many United fans called him a legend when he was at the club then piss on him when he left, typical.

He was an important piece but without Vidic and Rio we won't have own the UCL. Without wes brown in 2008 we ownt have reached the 2008 final. He isnt a United legend. Stp crying abou it, ur a MAdrid fan ffs. Fifa wpty canme out in the late 80-s so stop making it out like its that big of a deal. Again all these are GS records, and? He's a great GS as he has outscored everyone in your clubs history. Again any United player that throws ahuff on live television against our greatest managedr because he wants more goals will never nbe a legend.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:23 pm

jibers wrote:
Crimson wrote:Typical Jibers dismissing others arguments by presenting none of his own and ignoring others statements.

He was an important piece but without Vidic and Rio we won't have own the UCL. Without wes brown in 2008 we ownt have reached the 2008 final. He isnt a United legend. Stp crying abou it, ur a MAdrid fan ffs.

again ignoring the facts lol and not addressing my argument at all, this thread is full of butt hurt United fans it seems lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:27 pm

Crimson wrote:
jibers wrote:

He was an important piece but without Vidic and Rio we won't have own the UCL. Without wes brown in 2008 we ownt have reached the 2008 final. He isnt a United legend. Stp crying abou it, ur a MAdrid fan ffs.

again ignoring the facts lol and not addressing my argument at all, this thread is full of butt hurt United fans it seems lmao

So we, United fans don't consider him a lgedn, but you do? seems legit. Again attitude is the most important thing. Hell if Beckham isn't considered a United legedn, no way in hell is ronaldo. End of the day RVN broke several records for us and in Europ noone considers him a United legedn. To piut Ronaldo in the same category as Bryan Robson is nothing short of embarrassig. I'm going to assume you don't know who Bryan RObson is.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Does it matter if he's considered a legend at United or not?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:56 pm

why do madrid fans even give a *bleep* whether or not man utd fans consider him a legend? i know you lot don't take it lightly when someone questions your idol but calm down a bit maybe...
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 pm

che wrote:why do madrid fans even give a *bleep* whether or not man utd fans consider him a legend? i know you lot don't take it lightly when someone questions your idol but calm down a bit maybe...

I dunno why do you attack Real Madrid and it's fans every chance you get?

Closet barce fan maybe? or you should calm down a little

Back to top Go down

Post by che Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 pm

i attack idiots, not my fault there's such a big overlap Laughing
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:09 pm

che wrote:i attack idiots, not my fault there's such a big overlap Laughing

Explains that video going around of you going fight club on yourself lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:18 pm

To be fair, the fans of the club determine who is a legend and who is not, it could be that the United fans dont want to say Ronaldo is a legend because they are bitter, but we shouldnt really care at all about their opinion of him, and whether he is a legend in Manchester or not. He isnt a legend here, not yet, and when we feel that he should be then he will. Which I think will eventually happen.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:51 pm

So is it ability that makes someone a legend or are there other factors?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:53 pm

For me ability is a big thing. But hey, its just my opinion.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Prometheus Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:42 pm

its not just about ability and records! if that was the case it'd be so much harder for the defenders or goalkeepers to be legends!
obviously being a great player is a plus but its about heart! its about the fans seeing that you love teh club and will bleed for that badge! ronaldo wouldnt die for that utd jersey and man utds fans saw that so thats why he wont go down as one of their legends!
they appreciate him, they recognise and acknowledge his abilities and records but thats all, nothing more!
Prometheus
Prometheus
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next