Le Samourai
RebaƱo Sagrado
RealGunner
jibers
_SuperFloren_
26 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 pm

billionmillion wrote:yeah higuain and benzema played together once and you said madrid played better without ronaldo and it was sexy to watch

in which thread you prove me wrong? maybe i ignored you. i think majority agrees that without goals ronaldo is an avarage player

gigity clearly proved u wrong the other thread...

shame you don't remember.

on topic: i hope ronaldo is injured for one of the classicos.. so we see what france national team, aka real madrid, will do...

Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo - Page 2 Empty Re: Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo

Post by billionmillion Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:32 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:
billionmillion wrote:yeah higuain and benzema played together once and you said madrid played better without ronaldo and it was sexy to watch

in which thread you prove me wrong? maybe i ignored you. i think majority agrees that without goals ronaldo is an avarage player

Hold on, I didn't say madrid played better without ronaldo. Give me the quote where I said that. You didn't ignore me, you kept rambling and knowing you were beat, you said I knew nothing despite having loads of evidence Laughing
you analyze every sentence. You means you madrid fans. just qoute and paste here show me where you "beat" me. this year its first time i talk about benzema and higuain partnership how can you beat me on this argument. If you talk about ronaldo's overall ability. at what he is top-10 player except scoring?
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Real Kandahar wrote:

on topic: i hope ronaldo is injured for one of the classicos.. so we see what france national team, aka real madrid, will do...
you act like a cheerleader. really funny cr fanboy. what france have to do with real madrid? ozil ramos casillas alonso higuain di maria pepe carvalho dont play for france. if they did you would see how france play
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by DRK Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:01 am

I think Madrid would win. Still would be pretty even though
DRK
DRK
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:15 am

billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

you act like a cheerleader. really funny cr fanboy. what france have to do with real madrid? ozil ramos casillas alonso higuain di maria pepe carvalho dont play for france. if they did you would see how france play

your posts severely lack analysis, and people have to disect their posts to the slightest bit so you understand.

i didn't say any of them play for france, NEWSFLASH, tactics and strategies knows no national boundaries... without ronaldo, there will not be a natural finisher... an extraordinary positioner... and lethal counter attacker...

And LOL CR fan boy? first off, i loved real madrid since days of Guti, he's my fav player.. and next, you are renowned Messi fan boy and argentinian wanna be, you said this yourself (i am a barca fan because of messi) when you announced you are a messi lover. LOL

and gigity owned u so much in that thread in general section, you left without a trace banana

either ways guys ON TOPIC: this is unrealistic,
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:17 am

Higuain's a top a finisher too. Also our play would change from relying on counter-attacks. Ronaldo doesn't really do much build up play wise.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:31 am

Real Kandahar wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

your posts severely lack analysis, and people have to disect their posts to the slightest bit so you understand.

i didn't say any of them play for france, NEWSFLASH, tactics and strategies knows no national boundaries... without ronaldo, there will not be a natural finisher... an extraordinary positioner... and lethal counter attacker...

And LOL CR fan boy? first off, i loved real madrid since days of Guti, he's my fav player.. and next, you are renowned Messi fan boy and argentinian wanna be, you said this yourself (i am a barca fan because of messi) when you announced you are a messi lover. LOL

and gigity owned u so much in that thread in general section, you left without a trace banana

you bash real madrid more than me. how can you be madrid fan?

I say truth always am not hypocrite. I said i raised being an argentina fan supported fiorentina because of batistuta after he retired i also retired. but after 2 years without football then i became barcelona fan. maybe because of saviola he also was argentine. but i think not mainly because of him there were too many argentines in different clubs but i chose barcelona. i didnt chose it i became naturally i think not just me everybody liked barcelona's tiki taka and philosophy. as you see i admit everything am not hypocrite. but i dont understand where you owned me, if you owned i would admit now. stop bringing your dreams into the argument

Higuain is as good as Ronaldo at finishing at some moments he is even better. but you play him 15 minutes every game and you say he can not score
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:40 am

The formation is wrong. Replace Cesc with Pedro and then switch Iniesta and Pedro. The effect is three fold- cesc gone, Iniesta in MF, and Pedro out wide.

Then I'm OK with it, and with that formation I believe Barca can win.
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:55 am

Bandwagon to barcelona :bow:
billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

I say truth always am not hypocrite. I said i raised being an argentina fan supported fiorentina because of batistuta after he retired i also retired. but after 2 years without football then i became barcelona fan. maybe because of saviola he also was argentine. but i think not mainly because of him there were too many argentines in different clubs but i chose barcelona. i didnt chose it i became naturally i think not just me everybody liked barcelona's tiki taka and philosophy. as you see i admit everything am not hypocrite. but i dont understand where you owned me, if you owned i would admit now. stop bringing your dreams into the argument

Higuain is as good as Ronaldo at finishing at some moments he is even better. but you play him 15 minutes every game and you say he can not score

Higuain is not as fast as ronaldo
Higuain is not a better passer then ronaldo
Higuain is not as good as ronaldo in the air
Higuain has inferior shooting
higuain is a worse dribbler
Higuains touch outside the box is inferior
And the stats speak for themselves. No one said that ronaldo is a world class finisher by any means, but he makes world class runs, and gets into excellent positions.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:57 am

billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

Ok, i am tired of arguing with you and seeing you argue with people repeatedly about how bad ronaldo is or so on... so let's do this, and settle it ONCE AND FOR ALL...

Watch this 5 minute video, and tell me honestly, without any bias or prejudice, that that is ONLY an "average" dribbler *according to you, ronaldo can only score and nothing else* .. PLEASE give me a count of some of his amazing dribbles in that video, and how he runs and passes and dribbles and is a delight to watch.

NOW before you even begin to say.. oh its just few instances, TRUST ME, i got tons of other videos to show of manyyy different times where he has dribbled or passed like this, he just delightful to watch to play, why are you a hater?

WTF are you and some random ppl here about? about him only being able to score goals and nothing else can he add... man watch that video and if you really still are blind, i will show many other videos... you can see :

1. Unbelivable Acceleration
2. Mindblowing dribbling and tricks and moves
3. Exceptional technique of hitting the ball from far
4. unpredictable passing,

PASSING:

And MANY MANY MORE! i really don't wanna write too much, but in this short post, i have accomplished to refute each and every weak argument of yours... and showed you, Goalscoring is just ONLY one of MANY special attributes and roles Ronaldo can play, Speed, Acceleration, Dribbling, Shooting technique, Physicality, Strength, Header , Positioning! etc etc
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:36 am

This forum has a lot of idiots...
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:04 am

"Unbelievable"
"Mindblowing"
"Unpredictable"
"Exceptional"

So when is the New Chris Nolan movie gonna be out?
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:10 am

love how people still think we play better without ronaldo lol ..

we cant suddenly switch from a counter style to a possession style( and why should we blatantly ape barca) and expect full effectiveness.

so our best style currently is our counter- game and i think ronaldo is arguably the best footballer for the counter attack system ..

now on topic , i think it would be fairly even but i guess villa sadly isnt as good as he was when he first signed for them .. i think madrid would win by a solitary goal.. somehow barca without messi look very vulnerable to me
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Higuain can not dribble? watch this

way better than ronaldo's step overs and "kick the ball and run after it" dribblings. I'm not proving anything with youtube videos i just reply to your youtube videos. If ronaldo stayed in M.U higuain would twice the player he is today
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:40 pm

Giggity5313 wrote:Bandwagon to barcelona :bow:
billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:
billionmillion wrote:
Real Kandahar wrote:

Higuain is not as fast as ronaldo
Higuain is not a better passer then ronaldo
Higuain is not as good as ronaldo in the air
Higuain has inferior shooting
higuain is a worse dribbler
Higuains touch outside the box is inferior
And the stats speak for themselves. No one said that ronaldo is a world class finisher by any means, but he makes world class runs, and gets into excellent positions.
- Higuain is as fast as Ronaldo if not faster, watch him again or read documentaries about him. because he doesnt play on wings you dont see his speed
- Higuain is in the same level with ronaldo at passing. ronaldo has nothing special at his passing
- Higuain is a great header, actually who needs ronaldo's header if he scores 2 header goals per season (same like messi)
- Higuain is better finisher, ronaldo is better shooter
- Higuain and Ronaldo is in the same level at dribbling. its just dribbling on wings is easier - kick the ball and run after it
- Higuain has better touch than ronaldo. how many times ronaldo lost his chance because of bad first touch? forget about other games i can show you 2 el clasicos he lost his chance because of his bad touch and you bashed him because of this

Now Ronaldo can be more effective than ronaldo because of his shoot power. ronaldo looks more dangerous on paper when he gets ball around box you think he will destroy the keeper with powerful shot. but its false imagination his most goals are tap-ins and penalties

Now probably you will not agree with me. Then go and see what ronaldo is when he doesnt score
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:02 pm

Ok CR fanboys probably you never seen Higuain before 2009 because you became Madrid fan after Ronaldo transferred. so i will post a video about higuain. Here is Higuain's 2008-09 season when there was no ronaldo

See he does what CR does and even better. goals assists dribbles. his passing and touches are better than CR. Watch his speed too. Its just sad that media-hyped Ronaldo destroying his career
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:34 pm

I never said higuain was a bad dribbler.. but he is not better then ronaldo. And please, don't bring up youtube videos if you aren't going to show their overall performance. His passing and touches are NOT better then ronaldo, and his stats in that season are MUCH worse. Get a grip kid. You really think I wasn't watching higuain in 08/09? Laughing fool

Did you just say ronaldo destroyed higuains career. ARE YOU *bleep* SERIOUS? I CAN'T ARGUE WITH YOU, HAHAHA I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. Higuain does not even play in the same position as ronaldo yet ronaldo ruined his career :bow:

"- Higuain is as fast as Ronaldo if not faster, watch him again or read documentaries about him. because he doesnt play on wings you dont see his speed
- Higuain is in the same level with ronaldo at passing. ronaldo has nothing special at his passing
- Higuain is a great header, actually who needs ronaldo's header if he scores 2 header goals per season (same like messi)
- Higuain and Ronaldo is in the same level at dribbling. its just dribbling on wings is easier - kick the ball and run after it
- Higuain has better touch than ronaldo. how many times ronaldo lost his chance because of bad first touch? forget about other games i can show you 2 el clasicos he lost his chance because of his bad touch and you bashed him because of this"

Higuain is not as good as ronaldo in the air and ronaldo scores 5-7 headers a season. Who needs headers, really are you that dumb?
I proved you wrong in my last thread about ronaldos passing, while higuain being a good passer, he is nowhere near cristiano.
Higuain started that dribble from the wing :facepalm: messi used to start his dribbles from the right wing :facepalm: but lets just bash ronaldo on this
Ronaldo has a better overall touch. Higuain is good at hitting it once and scoring, that is why I said he has a better touch in the box.

And you know what? Why isn't higuain playing over ronaldo? You think you know more then our staff? Go *bleep* yourself you fake argentine. You weren't even born there.

Alright, don't even compare the two when it comes to pure speed. Ronaldo's 40m is around 4.28 if i am not mistaken. Higuain will not even get close to that.

Funny thing is, it looks like I hate higuain, when he's my favorite madrid player behind ronaldo and benzema.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:08 pm

I want to address this as seriously and without bias as best as I possibly can. There are colonels of truth in the overall exaggerated argument of Billionmillion.

1.Ronaldo did not destroy Higuains career by any means , but they aren't a great fit together and shared some degree of animosity after Ronaldo came in and took away many a\of Higz scoring opportunities.It's very difficult for someone like Higuain to fully thrive with a wingscorer like Ronaldo ahead of him in the pecking order. If Ronaldo eats first, Higuain isn't the type to feed off scraps....guys like Chicharito do that, Higuain gets in good positions to score and expects passes to him.

Before Ronaldo we had Robben and Sneijder, players much more willing to pass to him, he was the scorer and that did change with Ronaldo coming here.

Overall if the team was constucted as it was under Schuster, I think he would still be preferred to Benzema.

2.Higuain is a slightly better AND more willing passer in the final third, outside that I don't know but I'll give the edge to Ronaldo since we've actually seen him out there, Higuain is a simple player and does the simple things exquistely and at the right time, Ronaldo often doesn't but some of the spectacular things he actually does do influence the game more.

3.Higuain has a slightly better first touch and is a better finisher. Ronaldo has a better 2nd 3rd 4th 5th touch etc etc and is a much better dribbler. He's also considerably faster but Higuain has better positional sense ans timing and slightly better movement.

4.The difference between the two is exaggerated but underestimated by billionmillion in this case, as a overall player Ronaldo is a bit better.

5.However I will say this the simplicity possible in the prospect of Benzema and Higuain together is an interesting prospect.They both maximize each other's strengths while simultaneously accomodating for each other's weaknesses , it could easily be an amazing strike partnership.

But not with Ronaldo in the lineup.

The team works incredibly well with Ronaldo in the lineup anyway.If he stopped chasing the game and trying too hard to do too much (Ie model himself after Higuain) he could be the perfect player because he has some external talents that Higuain doesn't....but it's never going to happen.

In b4 Buddytaller or Babun calls me a a Barca fan.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:47 pm

I think Ronaldo just needs to offer more with the ball. E.g. things like Ribery does with the ball.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:44 pm

billionmillion wrote:Ok CR fanboys probably you never seen Higuain before 2009 because you became Madrid fan after Ronaldo transferred. so i will post a video about higuain. Here is Higuain's 2008-09 season when there was no ronaldo

See he does what CR does and even better. goals assists dribbles. his passing and touches are better than CR. Watch his speed too. Its just sad that media-hyped Ronaldo destroying his career

Not CR fanboys, you are a Messi fanboy and a CR hater.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Madrid easily. Messi takes out so many Madrid defenders it's unreal. Without Messi half of Barcelonas firepower is gone
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:34 pm

giggity Very Happy
la samurai :bow:
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:37 am

Giggity5313 wrote:I never said higuain was a bad dribbler.. but he is not better then ronaldo. And please, don't bring up youtube videos if you aren't going to show their overall performance. His passing and touches are NOT better then ronaldo, and his stats in that season are MUCH worse. Get a grip kid. You really think I wasn't watching higuain in 08/09? Laughing fool

Did you just say ronaldo destroyed higuains career. ARE YOU *bleep* SERIOUS? I CAN'T ARGUE WITH YOU, HAHAHA I AM LAUGHING MY ASS OFF. Higuain does not even play in the same position as ronaldo yet ronaldo ruined his career :bow:

"- Higuain is as fast as Ronaldo if not faster, watch him again or read documentaries about him. because he doesnt play on wings you dont see his speed
- Higuain has better touch than ronaldo. how many times ronaldo lost his chance because of bad first touch? forget about other games i can show you 2 el clasicos he lost his chance because of his bad touch and you bashed him because of this"

Higuain is not as good as ronaldo in the air and ronaldo scores 5-7 headers a season. Who needs headers, really are you that dumb?
I proved you wrong in my last thread about ronaldos passing, while higuain being a good passer, he is nowhere near cristiano.
Higuain started that dribble from the wing :facepalm: messi used to start his dribbles from the right wing :facepalm: but lets just bash ronaldo on this
Ronaldo has a better overall touch. Higuain is good at hitting it once and scoring, that is why I said he has a better touch in the box.

And you know what? Why isn't higuain playing over ronaldo? You think you know more then our staff? Go *bleep* yourself you fake argentine. You weren't even born there.

Alright, don't even compare the two when it comes to pure speed. Ronaldo's 40m is around 4.28 if i am not mistaken. Higuain will not even get close to that.

Funny thing is, it looks like I hate higuain, when he's my favorite madrid player behind ronaldo and benzema.

I find you amusing... :coffee:. Clearly Billion was creating valid point to emphaise how Messi cannot be compared to any footballer for the last decade. Ronaldo isn't even close to him...
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:26 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:I never said higuain was a bad dribbler.. but he is not better then ronaldo. And please, don't bring up youtube videos if you aren't going to show their overall performance. His passing and touches are NOT better then ronaldo, and his stats in that season are MUCH worse. Get a grip kid. You really think I wasn't watching higuain in 08/09? Laughing fool

I find you amusing... :coffee:. Clearly Billion was creating valid point to emphaise how Messi cannot be compared to any footballer for the last decade. Ronaldo isn't even close to him...

Actually I find the fact that you didn't read anything amusing. I was questioning one of his points about ronaldo being worse then higuain... L2R
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:04 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:

Actually I find the fact that you didn't read anything amusing. I was questioning one of his points about ronaldo being worse then higuain... L2R
I was just trolling...:coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by MindGames7 Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:51 pm

Real Madrid would play better without Ronaldo.

Their best team would be this:

Casillas
Arbeloa-Ramos-Pepe-Marcelo
Alonso
Sahin-Khedira
Ozil-Benzema-Kaka

Manchester United supporter here, so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to Ronaldo and being better without him. Team above is the one Guardiola would pick, I imagine. He'd axe Ronaldo just like he axed Ronaldinho. Terrifically talented but horribly wasteful players with poor footballing brains.

Ronaldo has 82% passing accuracy, 72% long pass accuracy, 58% defensive action success rate, 51% dribble success rate, 43% through ball accuracy, 40% shot accuracy and 22% cross accuracy. Of everything that he attempts on the football field, just 67% of it is successful.

He doesn't have any outstanding attributes apart from his physique. However, that's not all. You would imagine that a player with that set of abilities would spend most of his time playing safe short passes, avoid playing long passes, help out a little bit defensively and play the occassional shot or through ball when a decent opportunity arises. That's what a player with a footballing brain would do. His abilities are suited to being a striker for a lower half premier league team. But such is his sheer determination to be the gloryboy, he built himself up physically and now we have this beautiful monstrosity who has managed to convince the biggest two clubs in the world and two of the greatest managers of all time to build their teams around him. Credit to him for achieving that and convincing 90% of football fans that he's the second best player in the world.

Ronaldo - Mr. Disaster. He'll put on a spectacular show of everything that's good about football and everything that's bad about football all in one game, making absolutely zero contribution to his team in the process. The player who guarantees that he'll score you a goal a game, and cost you a goal a game. Great. But hey he scores 50 goals a season, that's gre - oh wait. Neutral

Nice to meet you all.
MindGames7
MindGames7
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next