Le Samourai
Rebaño Sagrado
RealGunner
jibers
_SuperFloren_
26 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo Empty Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:46 am

.........................Casillas..........................
Arbeloa........Ramos......Pepe.............Marcelo
...............Alonso........Khedira......................
Di Maria..............Ozil.....................Benzema..
......................Higuain................................

.......................Valdes...............................
Alves..........Puyol........Pique..............Alba....
.......................Busquets.......................
.................Xavi............Cesc.....................
Alexis.................Villa......................Iniesta....

Discuss
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo Empty Re: Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo

Post by jibers Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:51 am

No
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo Empty Re: Barcelona without Messi vs Real without Ronaldo

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:52 am

Still Barcelona.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:59 am

Madrid. No more difference maker.
Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:07 am

------------------Iker-------------------
Arbeloa----Pepe----Ramos------Marcelo
------------Khedira----Alonso----------
------Ozil----------------------Magia
------------------Benzema--------
--------------------Higuain------------

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

-------------------
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 am

RealGunner wrote:Still Barcelona.
Still Barcelona...So for you Barca more Messi is better than Madrid more Ronaldo. I still dont know how they were second last year.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:22 am

1) barcelona will have 70% of the ball, or more.

2) Madrid wouldn't be able to counter attack as well as they do with Ronaldo. Alves would Nulify Benzema, Alba would do likewise on the other wing. Higuain doesn't have blistering pace of Benzema/Ronaldo upfront

3) With the amount of Chances Barcelona will make with Xavi,Iniesta,Cesc and Busquets. You need a clinical finisher upfront, and you need a runner in behind. Heskey in barcelona shirt would score 15 a season never mind someone like Villa

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:30 am

RealGunner wrote:1) barcelona will have 70% of the ball, or more.

2) Madrid wouldn't be able to counter attack as well as they do with Ronaldo. Alves would Nulify Benzema, Alba would do likewise on the other wing. Higuain doesn't have blistering pace of Benzema/Ronaldo upfront

3) With the amount of Chances Barcelona will make with Xavi,Iniesta,Cesc and Busquets. You need a clinical finisher upfront, and you need a runner in behind. Heskey in barcelona shirt would score 15 a season never mind someone like Villa

What about my lineup with Magia and Marcelo on the same side and Benzema and Ozil playing together on the other side?

Disagree though, we work amazing chances without Ronaldo as well, look at our counters against Valencia a couple years back, simple passes quick movement, Benzema and Ozil create on the counter in their sleep.

More fluid movement and ball circulation.

Less clinical finishing and less of Ronaldo's runs, we lose out on some scoring oppurtunites, but we gain some and have relatively more control over the game.

Also not even Barca fans would claim Alba would nullify Ozil/Di Maria lmao.

Benzema in the SS role and him and Ozil interchanging all game will pose some specific problems for Busquets and Alba.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by _SuperFloren_ Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:35 am

The days were Barcelona created amount of chances with that midfield are over. Did you watch the recent classicos or the same Euro cup?? Barca could mantain posession and create 0 chances in a entire game without Messi.
_SuperFloren_
_SuperFloren_
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:40 am

without ronaldo, real madrid will play like france national team... not knowing what the hell they are doing, and no true finisher, or that player who leads counter attacks with his speed, physicality or positioning lol
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:00 am

Tough one. The game would go to penalties.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:05 am

Rebaño Sagrado wrote:Madrid. No more difference maker.

This.. Madrid have players that are comparable to Cristiano, Barca doesn't have anybody close to Messi so we can compensate better.. In other words, Barca loses more than we do
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:33 am

Considiring Barca can't even score against relegation sides without Messi, I just don't see Barca outscoring us

Also disagree wtih RG... we scored alot of goals last season, and not all of them was becouse of Ronaldo. We still have a amazing frontline without Ronaldo but we're defiently ALOT weaker without him. I think it will end draw, Barca won't score and we won't score either
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 am

_SuperFloren_ wrote:

The days were Barcelona created amount of chances with that midfield are over. Did you watch the recent classicos or the same Euro cup?? Barca could mantain posession and create 0 chances in a entire game without Messi.

Did you watch those games? Creating chances wasnt the problem against any of those teams, the problem was finishing them and with a hopefully fit Pedro and Villa it wouldnt be such a problem..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 am

Barcelona is a lot more depended on Messi. as above said Barcelona will lose more without Messi.

Who who will win ? well considering Messi scores most of Barca's goals and in Real Madrid goalscoring duty is shared between three players, i think we'll have more goal scoring chances.

Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:12 pm

Barcelona would lose with or without Ronaldo.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:31 pm

Madrid will win IMO.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm

I dont see difference in madrid's play. Ronaldo is useless in actual play so Madrid still will play same game. problem would be scoring, but who knows what would happen if higuain and benzema played together? they never played together so we dont know

But messi involves in everything not just scoring so replacing him would be different barcelona

so its basically barcelona without messi vs full strength madrid
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:24 pm

I think Real Madrid would play better without Ronaldo. Benzema's better at build up play. Barca rely on Messi more though.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:45 pm

billionmillion wrote:I dont see difference in madrid's play. Ronaldo is useless in actual play so Madrid still will play same game. problem would be scoring, but who knows what would happen if higuain and benzema played together? they never played together so we dont know

But messi involves in everything not just scoring so replacing him would be different barcelona

They did play together before :facepalm:
I prove you wrong in the other thread about ronaldo's overall play, and you continue to pull facts out of your ass. typical.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by billionmillion Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:35 pm

yeah higuain and benzema played together once and you said madrid played better without ronaldo and it was sexy to watch

in which thread you prove me wrong? maybe i ignored you. i think majority agrees that without goals ronaldo is an avarage player
billionmillion
billionmillion
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:04 pm

billionmillion wrote:yeah higuain and benzema played together once and you said madrid played better without ronaldo and it was sexy to watch

in which thread you prove me wrong? maybe i ignored you. i think majority agrees that without goals ronaldo is an avarage player

Hold on, I didn't say madrid played better without ronaldo. Give me the quote where I said that. You didn't ignore me, you kept rambling and knowing you were beat, you said I knew nothing despite having loads of evidence Laughing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:10 pm

Madrid will win it quite easily, Villa's days as a top striker is sadly over, a 31 a long term injury makes you worse not better and his form pre-injury was nothing to write home about.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:12 pm

billionmillion wrote:I dont see difference in madrid's play. Ronaldo is useless in actual play so Madrid still will play same game. problem would be scoring, but who knows what would happen if higuain and benzema played together? they never played together so we dont know

your analysis are laughable at best.. Lawl :facepalm:
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Kandahar Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:15 pm

billionmillion wrote:yeah higuain and benzema played together once and you said madrid played better without ronaldo and it was sexy to watch

gigity clearly proved u wrong the other thread...

shame you don't remember.

on topic: i hope ronaldo is injured for one of the classicos.. so we see what france national team, aka real madrid, will do...
Real Kandahar
Real Kandahar
Banned (Temporary)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next