DuringTheWar
Valkyrja
rwo power
FennecFox7
vivabarca38
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Raul (prime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Raul (prime)

Post by FennecFox7 Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Swagg wrote:Raul.. Cristiano is probably the most over-rated footballer I have ever seen, he's a great player but it stops there

:coffee:
:bow:

FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Raul (prime) - Page 2 Empty Re: Cristiano Ronaldo vs Raul (prime)

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:32 am

Prime RAUL :bow: .....He's still one of my fav players of all time, there's no doubt I will choose the King of Madrid. All of those chip goals still give me orgasms :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:01 am

Giggity5313 wrote:
Le Samourai wrote:Raul easily for me.

As a legend raul easily surpasses him as a great for real madrid.
Sorry bro as a player ronaldo is in another league.
Clearly... :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 am

The Sanchez wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Lol you guys are kids, you don't even remember Raul in his prime.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:47 pm

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:
The Sanchez wrote:
Giggity5313 wrote:

Lol you guys are kids, you don't even remember Raul in his prime.

I remember him on tv as a kid... trust me.
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:05 pm

^99-03 watch some of the games....I'm not hating on Ronaldo here Raul was legitimately that good.

Should've won Balon D Or in 01.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Giggity you were 4/5 when Raul was in his prime, you can't diss legends like that when you weren't old enough to understand how important and just how good they were.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:18 pm

Swagg wrote:Raul.. Cristiano is probably the most over-rated footballer I have ever seen, he's a great player but it stops there

The word you're looking for is over hyped and that in itself is probably wrong as well. Like Messi, Cristiano deserves the hype he has gotten...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:31 pm

Doc wrote:

The word you're looking for is over hyped and that in itself is probably wrong as well. Like Messi, Cristiano deserves the hype he has gotten...

He's over-hyped because he is over-rated.. He doesn't deserve to be put in the same sentence as Messi
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by buddytaller Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 am

Ronaldo is a superior player to Raul, the only player better than him currently is Messi and even that is debatable.

Raul is a legend at Madrid but he doesn't compare in talent to Ronaldo. The comparison of the two though is unfair, as Raul was more than just a player at Real Madrid.
buddytaller
buddytaller
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:11 am

Swagg wrote:
Doc wrote:

He's over-hyped because he is over-rated.. He doesn't deserve to be put in the same sentence as Messi

Thank you. :bow:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Swagg wrote:
Doc wrote:

You're making it seem like Cristiano is of James Milner - esque talent. The man is worth the hype and is rated just fine. He would never be as good as Messi but Jesus, you guys could really silly when you are ready.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Clarify for me Doc...Raul or Ronaldo? I'm still not clear as to which side of the fence you're on.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:40 am

raul is the symbol for madrid ,an absolute legend , and in his prime he was deadly

however in my very very personl and in no way exhaustive opinion , i just feel ronaldo's prime( considering the last 2-3 seasons) is better though not by much .. then again i can appreciate ronaldo's prime more being older than i could have during raul's prime
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 pm

Doc wrote:
Swagg wrote:
Doc wrote:

You're making it seem like Cristiano is of James Milner - esque talent. The man is worth the hype and is rated just fine. He would never be as good as Messi but Jesus, you guys could really silly when you are ready.

I'm just saying there are several players on his level, but nobody talks about them being one of the GOATs and possible top 10 all time like they do with Cristiano..

For me Messi is a 'tier 1' player, everybody else is 'tier 2' and below.. Cristiano is in 'tier 2' with the likes of Ibra, Aguero, Iniesta etc. but he gets the same shine as Messi while the others don't
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:49 pm

Crimson wrote:Raul

Ronaldo has yet to accomplish and perform the way Raul has in multiple UCL finals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Crimson wrote:
Crimson wrote:Raul

Ronaldo has yet to accomplish and perform the way Raul has in multiple UCL finals.

you usually quote others, looks weird quoting your self xd

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2