Swanhends
dmize
Le Samourai
The Franchise
Blue Barrett
25 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:40 am

KG having a bad start, missed shots, turnovers, fouls, all stupid ones.

I love how Doc Rivers ALWAYS has a fresh line up for every damn game lol

The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread - Page 21 Empty Re: the official Dwayne Wade >>> you thread

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:42 am

Lol at Varejao having 11 offensive rebounds in the middle of the 3. quarter, Washington needs some rebounding
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:45 am

With Nene, Okafor and Sherapin I dont know why they are giving up that many.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:47 am

C'mon Miami :bow:

Teams I'll be rooting for this season.

1. GSW
2. Phoenix Suns
3. Miami
4. Timberwolves
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 am

Just looked at the box, Nene and Serapin aint even playing and Oak has 2 defensive boards...just wow.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:50 am

Jason Terry's hairline is in the back of his head Laughing
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:57 am

Allow him, hes an old man lol

Can still ball though, getting to rim, hitting trademark pull up jumpers at the elbow.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:58 am

I still don't get how Luke Walton can get playing time in the NBA, he is the most underwhelming player i have ever seen, I'd pick anyone over him.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:59 am

Freeza wrote:I still don't get how Luke Walton can get playing time in the NBA, he is the most underwhelming player i have ever seen, I'd pick anyone over him.

He's god awful. I'd rather have Scalabrine.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Arsenal

https://twitter.com/#!/dmizee

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:05 am

These guys need to be a little more discreet on the court. ffs kids are watching. Words like f*ck, sh*t, and nigga are flying all over the place, I can here it all on my TV.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:08 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:These guys need to be a little more discreet on the court. ffs kids are watching. Words like f*ck, sh*t, and nigga are flying all over the place, I can here it all on my TV.

I started dying when you could hear KG go "YEAH N*GGA" to JET. Laughing
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:15 am

LEBROOOON DAT DUNK :bow:
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:20 am

Walton is actually a good player imo, he is an excellent passer, understands the game very well can actually initiate an offence.

Can shoot a little too.

Anyways, HT. Back and forth game thus far, Heat getting turnovers which is how they win games basically. Rondo running the show on the other end.

Lebron could probably do with getting up on Pierce and not switching on the Pick and Rolls, but on the other end his jumper is falling and he is getting to the line well. Got his shot erased by KG, I dunno if its some kinda propaganda or something, why cant we see a replay of that? lol

Heat sort of controlling the game, or at least they look the better team at the moment. I am most impressed with Bosh, good defence challanging shots and his jumper is falling too.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:21 am

Messiah "Aggerswagger" wrote:These guys need to be a little more discreet on the court. ffs kids are watching. Words like f*ck, sh*t, and nigga are flying all over the place, I can here it all on my TV.

Come on man, you played sports right? Shit happens. Cant control emotions like that.

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:25 am

They keep showing the KG airtime he gave Ray, you couldnt expect any less for him surely? KG is a sour s.o.b if I ever seen one lol

The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:25 am

Anderson Varejao almost getting a Triple Double, 9 points 23 rebound and 9 assist, great performance, Kyrie Also got 29 points and Waiters also got 17 in his debut
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:28 am

Some contender needs to snatch up AV if they can, he can play. Defends the post real well, cant rebound and make the occassional assist pass. Defends the pick and roll aggressively and is always good for a charge/flop call a game.

Like Battier, the perfect role player for a title contender.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:50 am

Damn, came back to cut to it to 4 but couldn't tie. Barbosa went off in that last quarter though, guy can flat out score.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:12 am

The Franchise wrote:Some contender needs to snatch up AV if they can, he can play. Defends the post real well, cant rebound and make the occassional assist pass. Defends the pick and roll aggressively and is always good for a charge/flop call a game.

He is making like 10 million a year if I'm not mistaken. No contender has cap space to fit that in.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 am

LOOOL rofl The Lakers lose at home to Dallas, who were without Nowitzki and Kaman. Kobe, Nash, Howard, Gasol, and Artet all played 35+ mins.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:27 pm

3-14 from the line Howard...really? Pathetic.

As I said, Kobe is still the best player on that roster. 11/14 from the field in limited minutes and didnt even put up a 3 which was good to see. Didnt get to the line, which is a tell tell sign of age though.

I didnt watch the entire game, but from what I did, Nash wasnt looking like Nash in this system. Early doors though.

But yeah, LOL.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:36 pm

Le Samourai wrote:
The Franchise wrote:Some contender needs to snatch up AV if they can, he can play. Defends the post real well, cant rebound and make the occassional assist pass. Defends the pick and roll aggressively and is always good for a charge/flop call a game.

He is making like 10 million a year if I'm not mistaken. No contender has cap space to fit that in.

10m? Maybe not then lol

Though if your willing to go over the cap he probably might be worth it, he could push a couple teams into position.

I would rather have him than say Chris Kaman for 8, especially next to Dirk.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:06 pm

Jordan Hill and Howard combined 4 for 20 on the line, I have never seen anything like that, I have never played Basketball in my life, and i could probably do just as well (or bad). This offensive system needs to go, Nash is useless in this system, he needs to have the ball, annoying to see Howard being a ball handler when he and Nash are great P&R players
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:49 pm

Mike Brown is an awful offensive coach and while Eddie Jordan is very good, players like Kobe arent going to pay much notice to him and on top of that 3 of the starting 5 dont really fit his offence. Its going to take some work.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dmize Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:54 pm

Yeah embarassing loss for L.A. Preseason was a sign after all.

But a few things:

1. D12 was clearly fatigued, and doesn't look to have his legs under him at all. He could hardly get over the rim on a couple occasions, I'm sure it affected his FT shooting also.

2. It's going to take time for Nash to get used to this system, but they need to adjust it a bit for him also imo. They outrebound Dallas by 6 on the offensive glass, yet have 8 less shots? Tells me they are using way too much shot clock. They need to have Nash push the ball more, if nothings there then go into your sets, but they still need to be sped up. And more P&R's... when they finally did start running a few at the end of the game, they got dunks and FT's.

3. Gasol looks really good in the Princeton offense, which was expected. Made a lot of good reads from the top of the key. Kobe looked quite good in it at times also.
dmize
dmize
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Franchise Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Yeah, thats just cant happen. Again, I didnt watch it all but from what I saw the offence looked jerky and hesistant. Nash said about as much post game.

I think the offence needs to be more of a fall back option as you sort of allued to...Nash and Kobe dont adhere to any set system very well and Howard doesnt have the skillset to really play this one.

In Phoenix, D'Antoni and Nash literally had no plays almost and Kobe is the all time leader in breaking plays.
The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next