Juve on Ramirez maybe?

4 posters

Go down

Juve on Ramirez maybe? Empty Juve on Ramirez maybe?

Post by inderbaby Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:33 pm

Well guys from the way things seem to be shaping up with Bologna I think we could be on Gaston Ramirez! There do seem to be some signs! For a starters we have been linked with him and why not, he is a top talent and will no doubt be a big player in the coming season after his break out last season and he is still very young. He can operate in a variety of positions from midfield to wing forward etc.

But what really makes me think there is a possibility is first that Marco Motta is on his way to Bologna and second it is rumored that once we have signed Gabbiadini he will be straight on his way to Bologna for a season long loan so it is possible that somewhere in the midst of all this Juve could be setting up a deal for Ramirez behind the scenes...Just a thought hmm

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve on Ramirez maybe? Empty Re: Juve on Ramirez maybe?

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:42 pm

What would we do with him tactically? Would we use him as a SS? We already have enough players at that position. Would we use him as an attacking midfielder? Once again, we have a lot of midfielders already.

The amount of money that Ramirez would cost would be better spent on a striker. I just don't see this one happening.

If he does arrive, we can probably expect a player like Pazzini at striker.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Juventude wrote:What would we do with him tactically? Would we use him as a SS? We already have enough players at that position. Would we use him as an attacking midfielder? Once again, we have a lot of midfielders already.

The amount of money that Ramirez would cost would be better spent on a striker. I just don't see this one happening.

If he does arrive, we can probably expect a player like Pazzini at striker.

Well strictly speaking we only really have one SS and thats Giovinco...Vucinic can act as an SS but he is more of a forward that drifts, but I agree that we could get a striker instead but I dont think there is actually anyone realistic out there for us to take. Perhaps Ramirez could be deployed as a CAM in a 3 man midfield when Pirlo is being rested. One thing for sure is that Ramirez would be a quality player to have in the Juve squad. I agree we have a lot of midfielders but do we have a classic Trequarista? I'm not so sure. Another thing is we all know Conte likes versatile players and Ramirez could play on the wing aswel...not saying this is gonna happen but there is a chance I feel hmm

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 pm

I agree that there is a chance. This has been a minor rumor all summer. He's a good player, but of all the rumors for a player that would cost 20 million plus Euros that Juve has been linked to, this one excites me the least because we don't need him.

Realistically, we are only going to spend over 20 million on one player this summer and I don't think it should be Ramirez.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:58 pm

Juventude wrote:I agree that there is a chance. This has been a minor rumor all summer. He's a good player, but of all the rumors for a player that would cost 20 million plus Euros that Juve has been linked to, this one excites me the least because we don't need him.

Realistically, we are only going to spend over 20 million on one player this summer and I don't think it should be Ramirez.

I agree with you about the cost but I dont think he will cost that much...20m is what Bologna rate him at but With Motta going for around 3-4m and the Gabbiadini loan I think his total price would come down to around 15-16m perhaps...time will tell scratch

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Juventude Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:09 pm

Motta is not worth 3-4 million. I'd say half that much.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:00 am

i love g. ramirez, and think he's such a great talent. with that said i'm not sure where he would fit in our squad... but hey if conte can find space for him, i'm cool with that
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:04 am

Well, I guess something like:

Ramirez-Vucinic-Isla

As a front three, could work
Ramirez as an SS, Vucinic as a CF, Isla or Giovinco/Pepe on the right side

Ramirez actually has good work rate too, Conte's type of player but I think there are other players available, I wouldn't put much thought into Ramirez right now personally

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:47 am

Luca wrote:Well, I guess something like:

Ramirez-Vucinic-Isla

As a front three, could work
Ramirez as an SS, Vucinic as a CF, Isla or Giovinco/Pepe on the right side

Ramirez actually has good work rate too, Conte's type of player but I think there are other players available, I wouldn't put much thought into Ramirez right now personally

when i watched him this past season (~4-5 times) he always chased down players, and pressed them... that's what stuck out to me- he not only was good w/ the ball, but was a warrior w/o it

if we can get him for ~ 15-18 i think he'll (a) be worth it and/ or (b) we may be able to sell him 5 years down the road for a lot more... pure speculation, i know
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum