RealGunner
lenear1030
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
barca 2011
84 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Sell ibra and thiago------>buy midfielders and fullbacks

Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5 - Page 29 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 5

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Yanga-Mbiwa:

"I'm here, but with a question mark because you never know," he told France Football.

"There are some offers that you cannot refuse.

"For example, if a club comes in with a project that suits me and offers 7-8million euros, what can you say to a figure like that?

"The club has always been good with me. I conduct myself well and there are no problems."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:33 pm

McLewis wrote:- Roma to meet with entourage of Marseille midfielder Morgan Amalfitano

- Roma renew interest in Benfica midfielder Axel Witsel

- Mattia Destro is expected to undergo a medical tomorrow before signing his contract

- Ivan Piris is undergoing his medical today before penning his loan deal worth 1m now and another 5m at the end of the season.

Roma is gonna be exciting to watch this season as well
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:37 pm

Calcionews24 reports that Luca Marrone has given his consent to move to Fiorentina on co-ownership.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Eivindo Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:38 pm

The Messiah wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:LEquipe: Milan are in talks with Robben and would be willing to offer 20m for him

Milan can offer 20million for my dick...

U can get Bonera as well.
Eivindo
Eivindo
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

Eivindo wrote:
The Messiah wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:LEquipe: Milan are in talks with Robben and would be willing to offer 20m for him

Milan can offer 20million for my dick...

U can get Bonera as well.
rofl :bow:
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:02 pm

Wenger:

‘No [I am not interested in M'Vila]. We wait on Diaby and Wilshere.
‘When you look we have Alex Song, Aaron Ramsey, Francis Coquelin, Wilshere, Mikel Arteta and Diaby.
‘In defensive midfielders and box-to-box players we are not short if they are all coming back.’
He finished off by saying:
‘If we have setbacks in pre-season it could be different.’

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganso Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:09 pm

Sao Paulo's sporting director will have a meeting with some guy from Man U by the end of the week.reports from over here say that the Lucas deal will likely happen
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:23 pm

7amood11 wrote:Calcionews24 reports that Luca Marrone has given his consent to move to Fiorentina on co-ownership.

Damn

Luke Brown don't leave us and become Giovinco 2.0

Luca
J Council Master

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Real Madrid in bid for Borjito0oO0oo0

Spoiler:
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 pm

SSN saying we have offered £9M for Moses with 3 of the 9 to be paid at a later date. Neutral
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:51 pm

Vibe wrote:Real Madrid in bid for Borjito0oO0oo0

Spoiler:

for Castilla :coffee:
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Luca wrote:
7amood11 wrote:Calcionews24 reports that Luca Marrone has given his consent to move to Fiorentina on co-ownership.

Damn

Well we're signing Poli so he'd probably be taking Marrone's spot here plus he's got more experience in Serie A than him..

All good in the end i guess..Marrone is a legit talent he wont gain much here by sitting on the bench and young players need game time to develop, at Viola he'd probably be starting 30+ games.

We'll be getting back a more mature Marrone in the end albeit by forking out some cash..Well if we want to sign Jovetic ,we need to offer the kind of deal which would benefit them as well and it seems to me that they're not interested in buying our scrubs(Pazienza,Padoin etc)..Giving them a young player in return will help them a lot cuz they're not only getting a player with potential essentially for free ,and when they decide to sell him outright they'd get good money of him as well..So yeah ,best deal for both parties.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:00 pm

And plus Fiorentina are probably looking for a player to take Montolivo's place, so they'll want to get their hands on Marrone.

I don't want to let go of Marrone (a loan deal would've been better than a co-ownership), but if we're getting Poli then it's not too much of a disappointment.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:01 pm

Surag wrote:
Luca wrote:

Damn

Well we're signing Poli so he'd probably be taking Marrone's spot here plus he's got more experience in Serie A than him..

All good in the end i guess..Marrone is a legit talent he wont gain much here by sitting on the bench and young players need game time to develop, at Viola he'd probably be starting 30+ games.

We'll be getting back a more mature Marrone in the end albeit by forking out some cash..Well if we want to sign Jovetic ,we need to offer the kind of deal which would benefit them as well and it seems to me that they're not interested in buying our scrubs(Pazienza,Padoin etc)..Giving them a young player in return will help them a lot cuz they're not only getting a player with potential essentially for free ,and when they decide to sell him outright they'd get good money of him as well..So yeah ,best deal for both parties.

It's true, Poli is a better fit too (in terms of backing up Pirlo) I'm just sad to see Marrone leave but he needs the minutes

Imagine a future midfield of:

Marchisio-Poli-Marrone

Although I'd assume that Vidal will still be around :bow:

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Mattia Destro is currently holding talks to complete his move to Roma and Siena teammate Massimo Paci reveals “he made the decision last night.”

The striker was at the centre of a tug-of-war with Juventus even after Genoa and Siena had reached an agreement to sell him to the Giallorossi.

This afternoon the Italian international arrived in Rome for a meeting with agents Claudio Vigorelli and Renzo Contratto and Roma director Walter Sabatini.

“We learned last night that he had made this decision,” Siena teammate Paci told Sky Sport Italia.

“We are both from Ascoli-Piceno and we shared a room at the Siena training camp. Seeing him for the first time was just like seeing Giuseppe Rossi train. They had the same humility.”

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:07 pm

Luca wrote:It's true, Poli is a better fit too (in terms of backing up Pirlo) I'm just sad to see Marrone leave but he needs the minutes

Actually Marrone can be a perfect understudy to Pirlo(i was very impressed by his perfomance in the Trofeo TIM cup).He himself said he likes playing in the Pirlo role.

He's very inexperienced though in comparison to Poli..I mean he's only played 18 Serie B games and a handful of Serie A games so given his talent he could potentially explode at Fiorentina plus Montella is known to be a keen admirer of him which would help as well in regards to him starting there regularly.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:18 pm

Surag wrote:
Luca wrote:It's true, Poli is a better fit too (in terms of backing up Pirlo) I'm just sad to see Marrone leave but he needs the minutes

Actually Marrone can be a perfect understudy to Pirlo(i was very impressed by his perfomance in the Trofeo TIM cup).He himself said he likes playing in the Pirlo role.

He's very inexperienced though in comparison to Poli..I mean he's only played 18 Serie B games and a handful of Serie A games so given his talent he could potentially explode at Fiorentina plus Montella is known to be a keen admirer of him which would help as well in regards to him starting there regularly.

Marrone looks like he can be more than a regista, he can be a very well rounded player like Marchisio is. I see Poli as more of Pirlo's type personally, but I do agree with you about Marrone.

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:26 pm

Witsel:

Earlier in the month, Benfica sporting director Rui Costa stated that no offer had arrived for Witsel, and the club's president has now intimated that he plans to honour the €40m figure included in the player's release clause.

"Every club knows what his release clause is," Vieira told Antena 1. "If they come here and pay that fee, then there is nothing that we can do.

"We are very happy with Witsel and we do not think about selling him."

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Yeezus Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Alexis on a one year loan deal to AC Milan rejected.

Last time we let someone go to Milan on a one year loan...Smile

Yeezus
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:33 pm

Barrettinator wrote:SSN saying we have offered £9M for Moses with 3 of the 9 to be paid at a later date. Neutral

I'd like Moses at Liverpool. He'll just sit on the bench at Chelsea.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:45 pm

Art Morte wrote:
Barrettinator wrote:SSN saying we have offered £9M for Moses with 3 of the 9 to be paid at a later date. Neutral

Wouldn't he also sit on the bench at Liverpool?
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:46 pm

Moses and Marin on the bench. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:02 pm

If Milan are after wingers(Robben/Sanchez) it probably means a change of formation as well..a 4-3-3 perhaps.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Vibe Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 pm

I liked how Milan played 4-3-3 under Leo,Pato was really good on the right.Although Leo was shite at tactics and defensive organization in general.
Vibe
Vibe
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Barrettinator wrote:
Art Morte wrote:

Wouldn't he also sit on the bench at Liverpool?

If Rodgers plays 4-3-3 then we could use wide forwards. At the moment we've got Suarez, Borini, Bellamy, Downing, Joe Cole......

I don't mind if he goes to Chelsea - and we haven't been linked with him anyway - but it will probably be a wrong decision for him.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next