VanDeezNuts
Pedram
Ion Creanga
gondov
Le Samourai
The Sanchez
12 posters

Go down

Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi Empty Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:41 am

The Barcelona playmaker's father has revealed that the Real Madrid coach had issues with the duo's good rapport, and hailed their role in Spain's Euro 2012 success.
The father of Xavi has revealed that Spain captain Iker Casillas got into trouble with Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho because of his friendship with the Barcelona midfielder.
The two have been friends ever since they were teenagers, but their strong bond was put to the test during the heated encounters between Barca and Madrid over the past few years.

Casillas and Xavi managed to put any conflicts aside off the field, and although the Barcelona playmaker's father has cited the duo's behaviour as one of the reasons for Spain's success at international level, Mourinho was unhappy that his skipper remained friends with a rival player.

"Iker got into a lot of trouble with Mourinho over his friendship with Xavi. These problems became public last season and everybody knows about it. Xavi and Iker never had any intention to end their friendship," the Barcelona star's father said to Com Radio.

"If it weren't for Xavi, Casillas and Vicente del Bosque, Spain would not have come this far. The Clasicos led to difficult moments. Relationships between players who used to be friends were about to go sour.

"There were issues with [Alvaro] Arbeloa, Xabi Alonso and Sergio Ramos among others. The behaviour of some players wasn't appropriate. Luckily Iker and Xavi then got involved."

Despite reports of a divided squad in the lead up to Spain's Euro 2012 campaign, La Roja successfully defender their European title this summer by beating Italy 4-0 in the final.
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi Empty Re: Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi

Post by The Sanchez Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:44 am

I don't really see Alonso in a rift with any of the Barca player. Arbeloa and Ramos have shown at times annoying glances though I remember against Chile in a friendly Arbeloa being ina fight because of someone making a bad challenge on Pedro.
Remember before those who place arrogance that this is just one view of the situation, I wonder if Casillas or his parents may confirm this... hmm
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi Empty Re: Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Yes I'm sure Mourinhio has contacted Xavi's father sevral times to explain his various problems with their relationship lol.

As for his later comment....Xabi Alonso and Ramos are leaders in this squad......if they had a problem it would be up to whomever they had a problem with to sort themselves out, I very much doubt that Iker would, or Xavi could, pull rank on either.

But of course they are also Madristas so...
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by gondov Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Who cares, everyone knows mourinho is a dick anyway I remember him criticising xavi in the euros saying spain's false 9 is useless as xavi, iniesta and fabregas make useless passes to each other.

He will probably be burthurt now since winning the euro will, to some extent, cool the relationship btwn barca and madrid players.
gondov
gondov
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:01 pm

The best coach in the world, no doubt... Of course he doesn't like those Barcelona arogant people, helped by the referee in every UCL campaign that according to their doctor Eufemiano Fuentes, they are cheaters..

Are they envious on Mourinho, for creating in 2 years a team that's better than almighty Barcelona "schoolboys"(Ibra's words, not mine)?
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:41 pm

gondov wrote:Who cares, everyone knows mourinho is a dick anyway I remember him criticising xavi in the euros saying spain's false 9 is useless as xavi, iniesta and fabregas make useless passes to each other.

He will probably be burthurt now since winning the euro will, to some extent, cool the relationship btwn barca and madrid players.

Laughing
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:07 pm

xavi's all knowing father-lol

give me a break, just because xavi lives at home with his parents doesnt mean his dad- who is the one being quoted by the way (the title would lead most to believe an actual inside source like xavi, iker, or mourinho was being quoted) knows anything about what mourinho thinks about xavi and ikers relationship or the inter minglings of the squad.

pseudo article.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by CBarca Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:24 am

Xavi- savior of Spanish National team and Spanish football.

Xavi saved football :bow: :bow: :bow:

Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi GYI0064237239_extra_large
CBarca
CBarca
NEVER a Mod

Club Supported : Athletic Bilbao

Back to top Go down

Post by lenear1030 Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:07 am

CBarca wrote:Xavi- savior of Spanish National team and Spanish football.

Xavi saved football :bow: :bow: :bow:

Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi GYI0064237239_extra_large

Yeah right, everyone knows it was Torres.
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:40 am

tuddor wrote:The best coach in the world, no doubt... Of course he doesn't like those Barcelona arogant people, helped by the referee in every UCL campaign that according to their doctor Eufemiano Fuentes, they are cheaters..

Are they envious on Mourinho, for creating in 2 years a team that's better than almighty Barcelona "schoolboys"(Ibra's words, not mine)?

:facepalm: You might as well piss in your pants now. Please GTHO, your cheekiness is not appreciated. :coffee:
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:54 am

tuddor wrote:The best coach in the world, no doubt... Of course he doesn't like those Barcelona arogant people, helped by the referee in every UCL campaign that according to their doctor Eufemiano Fuentes, they are cheaters..

A better team that only defeated barca once in 6 games :facepalm:

And do you guys know that the Spanish journalist were reporting this right after the supercopa game where casillas said that fabregas dived? The report was that Casillas for trying to make amends with Xavi for saying that Fabregas dived and llourinho didnt like that at all. So its not just something Xavis father made up.

Before I didnt know that llourinho was such a dick so I didnt know what to belive but now when someone close to Xavi has confirmed all the reports I belive it 100%.

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:07 pm

Mourinho unhappy with Casillas friendship with Xavi Tumblr_m6whdzuEY41qc5l87o1_400

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by white_star Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:49 pm

17 year old bandwagon fan boy, where do you people come from? This generation of dweebs have no meaning of loyalty to a football club. Waste time somewhere else!
white_star
white_star
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Shakhtar Donetsk

Back to top Go down

Post by LeBéninois Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:27 pm

scratch Stop that nonsense please
LeBéninois
LeBéninois
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down