Kick
BarcaLearning
3lite
FennecFox7
crazzyblanco
36 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments Empty Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by crazzyblanco Sun May 05, 2013 3:19 am

he's losing it all now. Even pepe's turned against him. cant wait to be rid of this douchebag!!

http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/138/spain/2013/05/05/3954708/pepe-slams-mourinho-over-casillas-comments?ICID=HP
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments Empty Re: Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by FennecFox7 Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 am

I have always said lopez deseves his spot but...

Those comments on casillas were unnecessary. Last season he was inconsistent but he was amazing at times, saving our asses time and time again.

Casillas is a legend. Who was the one who saved out asses in the 01-2002 cl final?
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments Empty Re: Pepe slams Mourinho over Casillas comments

Post by 3lite Sun May 05, 2013 3:45 am

Heard Mou was going to bring his washed up ass with him to Chelsea

3lite
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by BarcaLearning Sun May 05, 2013 5:03 am

Pepe obviously trying to suck up to Real hopefully they wouldnt let him go if Mou is smart enough not to take the clown with him Laughing

crazzyblanco keep on posting, each time I see ur sig I just banana
BarcaLearning
BarcaLearning
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sun May 05, 2013 7:19 am

man i mostly lurk around...and she's kate upton... :wub:
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Sun May 05, 2013 7:23 am

Come Home Jose. Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 7:31 am

Mou gtfo please. It's a pretty big hint when nobody around real madrid or spain have anything good to say about you.... as usual, you're the only one who has to say how great you are. Lack of respect, rudeness, shat playing style and overall douchebaginess: That's your legacy at Real Madrid. Nobody remembers gettting to CL semis and losing and 1 la liga title in 3 years.

You're a good manager... but lack class completely. Again, gtfo now.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by crazzyblanco Sun May 05, 2013 7:33 am

Kick wrote:Come Home Jose. Proud

yeah please take this dickhead away from madrid.
crazzyblanco
crazzyblanco
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by The Semi-special One Sun May 05, 2013 11:12 am

Meh.... :coffee:
The Semi-special One
The Semi-special One
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by LeVersacci Sun May 05, 2013 11:19 am

^ Your name Laughing
LeVersacci
LeVersacci
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun May 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Some quotes for Mourinho's press conference.

“Problems manifest within a squad when certain people believe they are bigger than others [than the coach]. I have no problems with team players…My biggest regret of the last 3 years? I regret that I did not go out and sign Diego López earlier.”

“My work must be judged in relation to what I have achieved in the past. I shoulder the blame for that; for having won so much, so much, so much”

“The day that I leave this club, be it this year, next year or in three years, you will get no interviews or words from me. No explanations. La vida es bella. [Life is beautiful]”

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun May 05, 2013 1:55 pm

Mourinho lacks class. Remember Mou had problems with Iker from the start itself because Iker was friends with most Barcelona players.

Mou wanted all madrid players to hate Barcelona players and utilize that rage on the field...it was clear..it worked for some players but not for classy players like Iker.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 05, 2013 2:11 pm

It amazes me just how fickle Real Madrid fans can be. Also no player, I don't care how legendary he is, should hold as much power over a club as Casillas does.

And another thing, what's wrong with what Mourinho said regarding the GK situation? From what I've seen, Lopez has been superb. Has been putting in better performances for RM than what Casillas was putting in prior to his injury.

Last edited by RED on Sun May 05, 2013 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 2:17 pm

He didn't bench him for Lopez.... He benched him for Adan, which is beyond ridiculous. Lopez was only bought once Iker got injured during a rare appearance in a game.

Poor Adan was shoved aside once he had no political use for Mou.

Also, you can bench iker. But you have the decency to tell him beforehand and talk to him about it. Iker found out he was benched when the team sheet was announcex 30 mins before the game.

Disgraceful man that needs to gtfo.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Sun May 05, 2013 2:20 pm

That whole Adan being used as a pawn for Mou was completely classless. That I can agree on.

I read that is sent Adan into depression. Is that true?
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Sun May 05, 2013 2:21 pm

sportsczy wrote:He didn't bench him for Lopez.... He benched him for Adan, which is beyond ridiculous. Lopez was only bought once Iker got injured during a rare appearance in a game.

Poor Adan was shoved aside once he had no political use for Mou.

Also, you can bench iker. But you have the decency to tell him beforehand and talk to him about it. Iker found out he was benched when the team sheet was announcex 30 mins before the game.

Disgraceful man that needs to gtfo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 2:35 pm

RED wrote:That whole Adan being used as a pawn for Mou was completely classless. That I can agree on.

I read that is sent Adan into depression. Is that true?
He was. He got clinical help for it. He's back to being 3rd string now after being off the squad for a bit. We're trying to offload him for 2 milthis summer. He needs to get out of Madrid to get a fair shake.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun May 05, 2013 3:04 pm

RealGunner wrote:

“My work must be judged in relation to what I have achieved in the past. I shoulder the blame for that; for having won so much, so much, so much”

He is starting to look like a clown when he makes statements like these.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sun May 05, 2013 3:32 pm

Nobody praises him at Madrid.... so he praises himself lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Sun May 05, 2013 5:15 pm

Nice. So Pepe decides to speak out against Mou towards the end of the season. Hasn't taken kindly to realizing Varane has his spot in the starting XI.
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 05, 2013 6:10 pm

Since when did Casillas think he was bigger than other players at the club?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by StevieRayVaughan Sun May 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Didnt another manager who previously managed Casillas recently came out and say that Casillas doesnt work hard enough in training? It doesnt surprise me at all, he have had no competition for like 7/8 years now, so he probably thought he was irreplaceable. He has been so inconsistent for last few years, some amazing saves and some random mistakes. Everytime I see a cross or a corner, I know he wont deal with it properly. But Mou is such a jerk for saying it to press though. If you have problems with a player, deal with it personally, no need to say it to the media. I hope he goes to PSG, so the spanish news isnt constantly talking about him.

Plus about the Pepe comment, I am sure its media madeup. 99% of those claims are, and also who would ever listen to a mental patient like Pepe anyway.

StevieRayVaughan
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Southampton

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun May 05, 2013 6:33 pm

StevieRayVaughan wrote:
Plus about the Pepe comment, I am sure its media madeup. 99% of those claims are, and also who would ever listen to a mental patient like Pepe anyway.

of course, the bad big medias in spain make up everything.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sun May 05, 2013 7:40 pm

Mourinho and Casillas apparently blank each other in tunnel prior to the match vs Valladolid.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun May 05, 2013 7:42 pm

epep never fails to epitomise the true essence of espiritu madridismo Proud

and to think he was called Mou's mouthpiece Proud that's karanka

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next