Khedira vs. Busquets

+22
Jack Daniels
Adit
harhar11
VivaStPauli
billy_gr
che
kiranr
rwo power
BarcaKizz
SchinnerC
BigBadBen
Mamad
Arquitecto
The Franchise
S
Ganso
sree999
Juveman17
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
Babun
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 pm

The Franchise wrote:Khedira is Keita level, just because he scored a good goal yesturday doesnt change that fact. Keita scored great goals too.

Dont insult Busquets by comparing him to this (relatively speaking) talentless bum.



lol Khedira didn't look very talentless when he was picking up the league in your soviet bomb bunker of a stadium. Or when he was bossing every game of this tournament so far.

Show some respect to a clearly more diverse and superior player.

Biscuits is a myth.

Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:45 pm

BarcaKizz wrote:
rwo power wrote:Sadly people mostly appreciate "flair players". It is fact that you needs hard working players, too, and in that respect Khedira is simply outstanding. I really wonder why people rarely appeciate players who play unspectacularly.

Yes, Khedira is a good player, but as said... he's not an elite player.

That's your fault for thinking that not Khedira's.

And you make claims about coaches liking Biscuits but the same can be said about Khedira, no coach in the world wouldn't want him or a player like him imo.

He's also a champion who has captained teams to trophies. Biscuits is a role player, a great role player but a role player all the same. When Xavi retires he's not going to be able to pick up where he left off.


Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:51 pm

Zealous wrote:
BarcaKizz wrote:
rwo power wrote:Sadly people mostly appreciate "flair players". It is fact that you needs hard working players, too, and in that respect Khedira is simply outstanding. I really wonder why people rarely appeciate players who play unspectacularly.

Yes, Khedira is a good player, but as said... he's not an elite player.

That's your fault for thinking that not Khedira's.

And you make claims about coaches liking Biscuits but the same can be said about Khedira, no coach in the world wouldn't want him or a player like him imo.

He's also a champion who has captained teams to trophies. Biscuits is a role player, a great role player but a role player all the same. When Xavi retires he's not going to be able to pick up where he left off.



Busquets is more of an important player than Khedira is though.

And what reason do you have to say Busquets won't be able to pick off from where Xavi left?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:18 pm

A passing only guy is only as good as his passing options.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:23 pm

Zealous wrote:A passing only guy is only as good as his passing options.

Most players are only as good as their teammates. That is why this game is called a team sport lol. Yes, the same applies to Messi as well.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:44 pm

kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:A passing only guy is only as good as his passing options.

Most players are only as good as their teammates. That is why this game is called a team sport lol. Yes, the same applies to Messi as well.

Of course lol but that's not my point exactly.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:52 pm

Zealous wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Zealous wrote:A passing only guy is only as good as his passing options.

Most players are only as good as their teammates. That is why this game is called a team sport lol. Yes, the same applies to Messi as well.

Of course lol but that's not my point exactly.

eco smile

I got your point. We will just have to wait and see.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:55 pm

eco smile
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:01 pm

Either way... I stand by my opinion. I don't like Khedira that much. I rate a lot of Madrid players very highly, but he is not one of them.

That I stand up for Busquets is simply because he is bashed like a boxing bag on this forum.

Biscuits this, biscuits that... he can only pass... Its annoying.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by che Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:01 pm

don't rate either very high tbh

busquets is great at what he does, but good at nothing else, he'd burn in any team other than barcelona and spain... i hate the "it's the system making them look good" argument as much as the next guy but for busquets it imo really is the case

khedira is just a donkey who runs around a lot which means people rate him because it makes them look more intelligent - "oh i appreciate the tactical hard work he puts in, i know so much more about football than you"... contributes nothing offensively and gets easily bypassed defensively, look at the countless times madrid get counterattacked directly through the middle because khedira is either out of position or gets dribbled easier than a traffic cone... should be playing for the likes of everton or sevilla, not madrid
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:09 pm

che wrote:don't rate either very high tbh

busquets is great at what he does, but good at nothing else, he'd burn in any team other than barcelona and spain... i hate the "it's the system making them look good" argument as much as the next guy but for busquets it imo really is the case

khedira is just a donkey who runs around a lot which means people rate him because it makes them look more intelligent - "oh i appreciate the tactical hard work he puts in, i know so much more about football than you"... contributes nothing offensively and gets easily bypassed defensively, look at the countless times madrid get counterattacked directly through the middle because khedira is either out of position or gets dribbled easier than a traffic cone... should be playing for the likes of everton or sevilla, not madrid

Thats pretty much my opinion on Khedira.

I also agree the "it's the system making them look good" argument is stupid. Here's why for Busquets... It doesn't matter if he would suck elsewhere, because he isn't elsewhere, he is at Barcelona and Spain. He was trained to play that way and be good at what he does. If he's rubbish at other clubs, then don't move... simple as that. He pretty much has his position on lock for both teams for a decade, so he's laughing while everyone is saying he couldn't play anywhere else.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Arquitecto Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:11 pm

I can't believe I'm hearing this. We are talking about Khedira being better than Sergio Busquets who played a crucial role in Champions League, World Cups, La Liga and dominating with his midfield week after week after week. He receives plaudits worldwide for his ability and technique. He is world class period.

Then we have Khedira who has been a joke among Madridistas but suddenly when he makes a few good performances for Germany and one or two MOTM performances for Madrid he suddenly is a player who is world class.

Oh yes sorry, lets just resort to in quantifiable bullshit about him that he "makes the midfield tick" or that his play is "far too subtle for you to understand"

BS. He is above average and nothing more.
Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11763
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:14 pm

They both play different positions. Busquets is a pure DM while Khedira is a B2B.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by billy_gr Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:14 pm

meh, 2 of my “can’t stand” players. One has the talent of a table but he is physically superior while the other is slower than me (and I work out once in a decade) and mediocre defensively.

I don’t really care who wins this thread Smile
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:18 pm

Khedira scored a Van Basten-esque volley. Not bad for a table :coffee:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by billy_gr Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:24 pm

ok.... that changed my mind.
he's a divine mixture of prime Vieira, Makelele and Rjkard
billy_gr
billy_gr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3453
Join date : 2011-06-29
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:58 pm

billy_gr wrote:ok.... that changed my mind.
he's a divine mixture of prime Vieira, Makelele and Rjkard

:bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Khedira is such a fine example of how subjective football is.
Every Northern and Eastern European coach, pundit, and fan has a hard-on for Khedira and would sell their granny to have him in their team, while all the Southerners are just pissed off that Khedira doesn't do enough back-heels and stepovers for Real and thus must be utter shit.

Biscuits is a diving twat, albeit a great role player for Spain/Barca and fits their boring system perfectly.

Khedira is a leader, and is more likely than Sahin to replace Xabi at Real, he's been arguably Germanys best midfielder in the tournament so far, and there's a reason Mou wanted him, and why he starts almost every match for both him and Löw.

I know what he does doesn't look pretty, and Khediras finishing is horrible to boot. But you don't play Khedira for those flashy moments, you play him for all those hours and hours where you don't really notice him at all, because you don't have to.

No great tackles? Doesn't need to, intercepted the ball before. Shit finishing? Who cares, he passed the ball to a better finisher 15 yards before anyway.

He's a f*cking beast, a one-man buffalo stampede. Don't compare that diving fanny to Khedira.

Biscuits isn't even bad, but he's got neither the leadership abilities nor the versatility of Sami.
Also, he's tapping this:
Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Lena-gercke_71466731_gallery_large_portrait_scale
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli
Posts : 8984
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:13 pm


Busquets a role player Laughing

Good one people, good one.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:18 pm

kiranr wrote:
Busquets a role player Laughing

Good one people, good one.
Well, he is rol(l)ing around often enough ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:24 pm

rwo power wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Busquets a role player Laughing

Good one people, good one.
Well, he is rol(l)ing around often enough ^^

Touche Rwo.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:25 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Khedira is such a fine example of how subjective football is.
Every Northern and Eastern European coach, pundit, and fan has a hard-on for Khedira and would sell their granny to have him in their team, while all the Southerners are just pissed off that Khedira doesn't do enough back-heels and stepovers for Real and thus must be utter shit.

Biscuits is a diving twat, albeit a great role player for Spain/Barca and fits their boring system perfectly.

Khedira is a leader, and is more likely than Sahin to replace Xabi at Real, he's been arguably Germanys best midfielder in the tournament so far, and there's a reason Mou wanted him, and why he starts almost every match for both him and Löw.

I know what he does doesn't look pretty, and Khediras finishing is horrible to boot. But you don't play Khedira for those flashy moments, you play him for all those hours and hours where you don't really notice him at all, because you don't have to.

No great tackles? Doesn't need to, intercepted the ball before. Shit finishing? Who cares, he passed the ball to a better finisher 15 yards before anyway.

He's a f*cking beast, a one-man buffalo stampede. Don't compare that diving fanny to Khedira.

Biscuits isn't even bad, but he's got neither the leadership abilities nor the versatility of Sami.
Also, he's tapping this:
Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Lena-gercke_71466731_gallery_large_portrait_scale

Preach you brilliant mofo preach :bow:
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:30 pm


Viva is the Alex version of Germany :coffee:
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by harhar11 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:41 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Khedira is such a fine example of how subjective football is.
Every Northern and Eastern European coach, pundit, and fan has a hard-on for Khedira and would sell their granny to have him in their team, while all the Southerners are just pissed off that Khedira doesn't do enough back-heels and stepovers for Real and thus must be utter shit.

Biscuits is a diving twat, albeit a great role player for Spain/Barca and fits their boring system perfectly.

Khedira is a leader, and is more likely than Sahin to replace Xabi at Real, he's been arguably Germanys best midfielder in the tournament so far, and there's a reason Mou wanted him, and why he starts almost every match for both him and Löw.

I know what he does doesn't look pretty, and Khediras finishing is horrible to boot. But you don't play Khedira for those flashy moments, you play him for all those hours and hours where you don't really notice him at all, because you don't have to.

No great tackles? Doesn't need to, intercepted the ball before. Shit finishing? Who cares, he passed the ball to a better finisher 15 yards before anyway.

He's a f*cking beast, a one-man buffalo stampede. Don't compare that diving fanny to Khedira.

Biscuits isn't even bad, but he's got neither the leadership abilities nor the versatility of Sami.
Also, he's tapping this:
Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Lena-gercke_71466731_gallery_large_portrait_scale

Am I the only one who thinks that, apart from the Greece game, Germany has not been entertaining? scratch

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3646
Join date : 2011-06-11

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by che Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:04 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:rabble rabble rabble

so... the only people who rate khedira are germans and madrid fans?

dat coincidence :bow:

*waiting for the YOU'RE ALL JUST HATERZ ZOMG argument*
che
che
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Benfica
Posts : 3597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Adit Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:08 pm

Cant believe a horse faced Khedira is banging such a fine women. Easily the best football WAG i have ever seen. Shocked
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9545
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets - Page 2 Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum