Khedira vs. Busquets

+22
Jack Daniels
Adit
harhar11
VivaStPauli
billy_gr
che
kiranr
rwo power
BarcaKizz
SchinnerC
BigBadBen
Mamad
Arquitecto
The Franchise
S
Ganso
sree999
Juveman17
Onyx
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Zealous
Babun
26 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Babun Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:33 pm

According to some 'experts' Biscuit is vastly superior to Khedira and Khedira is shit due to some strange limitations. Messi is limited to his left foot, doesn't make him a bad player, right? eco smile

In my eyes, Busquets is the most limited/ overrated player in Spanish squad. Khedira pisses all over him.

Discuss! Laughing
Babun
Babun
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 7221
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Biscuits can't play outside of Spain imo, he would fail in any team that would require him to run for long periods of the match.

Khedira's technique is not the best tbf and that is something Biscuits is good at.

Both are tactically smart players who have great positioning.

I obviously like Khedira more lol but I really do think that given the choice more teams would rather have a Khedira type than a Biscuits type.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:39 pm

I would'nt want either of them :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:43 pm

I was thinking of making a thread with Khedira vs someone yesterday, but couldn't think who.

The reason I didn't do Khedira vs Busquets was because Busquets is a pure DM, while Khedira is a B2B.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Juveman17 Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:15 pm

Vidal > Busquets :coffee:
Juveman17
Juveman17
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 7017
Join date : 2012-02-15
Age : 26

https://www.youtube.com/user/juveman176

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by sree999 Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 pm

gustavo is better than khedira . Very Happy
sree999
sree999
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Posts : 285
Join date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:13 pm

they both have serious weaknesses and strengths.khedira is ok.i never rated him highly and wont start to do so because of his german NT performances.Busquets gets owned by talented players like Pirlo,Banega,Modric,Wilshere....he cant control the opposition's midfield
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by S Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:15 pm

^^So in conclusion :Vidal is better than both :coffee:
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 28473
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Vidal,Lucas Leiva,De Rossi>>>>>>>
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:31 pm

It's not really Busquets' job to control the opposition midfield. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by The Franchise Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:04 pm

Khedira is Keita level, just because he scored a good goal yesturday doesnt change that fact. Keita scored great goals too.

Dont insult Busquets by comparing him to this (relatively speaking) talentless bum.


The Franchise
The Franchise
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 19651
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 36

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Arquitecto Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:06 pm

Is this thread a joke? Laughing

Busquets is World Class and one of the best midfielders playing today.

Khedira is just an above average squad player who won't be remembered when his unspectacular career fades away.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Sociedad
Posts : 11763
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Mamad Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Busquets is the most overrated player in spain. he is really good at playing short passes with xavi and iniesta but thats it.

he can't run, he can't fight, he can't jump and go on........

He is really good for Barca and average for spain NT but in another team he is useless. i mean for example in a team like Chelsea or Liverpool he will be a bench player at best.


Last edited by Mamad on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Ganso Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:13 pm

Mamad wrote:Busquets is the most overrated player in spain. he is really good at playing short passes with xavi and iniesta but thats it.

he can't run, he can't fight, he can't jump and go on........
but he can dive :I'munoriginal:

busquets is the most fouled spanish player in the euro and hes a dm Laughing
Ganso
Ganso
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 15522
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Onyx Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:18 pm

Busquets often moves to CM with Spain.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by BigBadBen Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:43 pm

Khedira is better.

Biscuits, is shit.

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 181
Join date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by BigBadBen Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:44 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Is this thread a joke? Laughing

Busquets is World Class and one of the best midfielders playing today.

Khedira is just an above average squad player who won't be remembered when his unspectacular career fades away.


Is this post, a joke ?

Biscuits, world class, one of the best ?

:facepalm:

BigBadBen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 181
Join date : 2012-06-16

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by SchinnerC Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:40 am

Can't believe people are discussing if Busquets is world class or not as he's obviously is. He's not having a good tournament but this shouldn't change his "CLass Level" LOL if you get me.

I personally think Khedira's skillset and style of play is more similar to De Rossi. And I do think he'll look an even better player if he's given a DM role instead of his usual B2B.
SchinnerC
SchinnerC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 393
Join date : 2012-04-02
Age : 29

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:07 am

Khedira is a donkey, I've never rated him.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:25 am

Sadly people mostly appreciate "flair players". It is fact that you needs hard working players, too, and in that respect Khedira is simply outstanding. I really wonder why people rarely appeciate players who play unspectacularly.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 am

Some people think football is only about passing and first touch. google knowledge....
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 4064
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by kiranr Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:33 am

Zealous wrote:Biscuits can't play outside of Spain imo, he would fail in any team that would require him to run for long periods of the match.

Khedira's technique is not the best tbf and that is something Biscuits is good at.

Both are tactically smart players who have great positioning.

I obviously like Khedira more lol but I really do think that given the choice more teams would rather have a Khedira type than a Biscuits type.

This.

And Busquets would not play DM in a team outside Barcelona and Spain.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3496
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by BarcaKizz Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:13 pm

rwo power wrote:Sadly people mostly appreciate "flair players". It is fact that you needs hard working players, too, and in that respect Khedira is simply outstanding. I really wonder why people rarely appeciate players who play unspectacularly.

Yes, Khedira is a good player, but as said... he's not an elite player.

Just as workrate is important, it shouldn't be used as an argument to cover flaws.

Its funny that you say this about 'unspectacular' players... Sounds completely like Busquets, who keeps things very simple and just goes about his job. There are glimpses of class and incredible technique if you watch closely, but he's not a flashy player at all. If anything Khedira's thundering runs and shots are more spectacular.

Busquets is exactly that for me, 'unspectacularly' brilliant. All you have to do is look at how highly he's rated by his peers and coaches. They all say he's just the perfect guy to play with. In addition, watching him live made me rate him much more highly than I did before. He does what he does perfectly.
BarcaKizz
BarcaKizz
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 3406
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 31

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by rwo power Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:34 pm

Well, Khedira is likewise highly rated by his coaches. Just look how often he starts in the German Nt or at Real Madrid, both teams that certainly have no lack of players in his position.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko
Posts : 20978
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Zealous Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:37 pm

The Franchise wrote:Khedira is Keita level, just because he scored a good goal yesturday doesnt change that fact. Keita scored great goals too.

Dont insult Busquets by comparing him to this (relatively speaking) talentless bum.



lol Khedira didn't look very talentless when he was picking up the league in your soviet bomb bunker of a stadium. Or when he was bossing every game of this tournament so far.

Show some respect to a clearly more diverse and superior player.

Biscuits is a myth.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 16098
Join date : 2011-08-01

Back to top Go down

Khedira vs. Busquets Empty Re: Khedira vs. Busquets

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum