dronte
Adrian0911
Cotes
Juventude
9 posters

Go down

Juve fail in Ranocchia bid – report Empty Juve fail in Ranocchia bid – report

Post by Juventude Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:57 pm

Sky Sport Italia are claiming Inter have told Juventus that Andrea Ranocchia is not for sale this summer.

The Old Lady reportedly offered €12m to the Nerazzurri for their Italian international centre-back.

Despite having his problems this term – he played in just 12 Serie A games – the Nerazzurri see him as a key figure for the future.

Juventus boss Antonio Conte knows the 24-year-old well having coached him at Arezzo and Bari in the past.

The San Siro giants want to keep a tight grip on the former Genoa player as they are set to wave goodbye to veteran Lucio this summer.
Juventude
Juventude
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Juve fail in Ranocchia bid – report Empty Re: Juve fail in Ranocchia bid – report

Post by Cotes Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:29 pm

We will get him sooner or later!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Juve fail in Ranocchia bid – report Empty Re: Juve fail in Ranocchia bid – report

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:47 pm

i prefer astori over this guy...

and we could get him way cheaper than 12m.

i personally don't want him at Juve...we already have Bonucci to make mistakes.

(imagine a Bonucci - Ranocchia partnership at a team like Juve..not Bari Juve fail in Ranocchia bid – report Shoot_self)
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dronte Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 pm

I think Ranocchia has already shown us that he fails on the big stage. Wouldn't want him at Juve.

dronte
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by LWL91 Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:40 pm

dronte wrote:I think Ranocchia has already shown us that he fails on the big stage. Wouldn't want him at Juve.

Cannavaro failed with *bleep*/Inter and then we bought him.. You know the rest of that story Cool
LWL91
LWL91
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotes Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:44 pm

Adrian0911 wrote:i prefer astori over this guy...

(imagine a Bonucci - Ranocchia partnership at a team like Juve..not Bari Juve fail in Ranocchia bid – report Shoot_self)

Bonucci has improved man...
stop brand the f*ck up...everyone makes mistakes
He probably been one of the best defenders so far at Euro 2012!
Cotes
Cotes
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian0911 Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:11 pm

in my opinion Bonucci only improved after we started playing 3-5-2 with Chiellini and Barzagli next to him.
even with Italy this year he had another 2 player next to him in De Rossi who played very well and Chiellini who aside from his mistake was rock solid. Yesterday he played 30 min with Barzagli but he played against Ireland strikers (not among top strikers in my opinion) and in the end the whole team was defending.

for me he still has a lot to prove before i stop considering him mistake prone and not shake a bit when he plays in a 4 defenders tactic.
and think about the fact that he will face more than Pellissier and Paloschi this year. Personally i will feel uneasy to see him against Messi, Aguero, Benzema or Falcao.
And I rate Bonucci higher than Ranocchia.

edit: and btw..that's my opinion. no need for the language. I respect that you want and like Ranocchia.
Adrian0911
Adrian0911
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by inderbaby Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Bonucci is sick now, Rannochia aint got shit on Bonman :shisha:

inderbaby
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by davidsNC Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:23 pm

Cotes wrote:
Adrian0911 wrote:i prefer astori over this guy...

Bonucci has improved man...
stop brand the f*ck up...everyone makes mistakes
He probably been one of the best defenders so far at Euro 2012!

this
davidsNC
davidsNC
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by juventus101 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:31 pm

Bonucci is quite a bit better than Ranocchia. Theres really no.need for him, unless as a depth player, but we have Chiellini, Caceres, Bonucci, and Barzagli for 2-3 spots. Thats fine.
juventus101
juventus101
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by nyluigi Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:23 am

Chiellini, Caceres, Bonucci, and Barzagli are quality, but if we're playing with 3 CBs at the back, we definitely need defensive cover for CL, Coppa, and League. Barzagli is 31 although relatively injury-free. Bonucci sometimes has spans of games with inconsistent performances not to mention the whole betting scandal may have an impact. I would definitely bring someone in. . . maybe recall Sorensen? Ogbonna would be wonderful, but unlikely. I would like to know the availability of Bocchetti or Astori in addition to Ranochia.
nyluigi
nyluigi
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down