McAgger
Le Samourai
Tifoso Romanista
Art Morte
Onyx
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Group D: Sweden vs France discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Group D: Sweden vs France discussion

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm

yepp goal of the tournament with ease, but i am pissed off that this game don't mean anything but salvaging our pride, we have played so great today... i still cant understand how our defence was so bleep against ingurland and Ukraine that we didn't even get a single point losing leads in both games

halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Group D: Sweden vs France discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Group D: Sweden vs France discussion

Post by vivabarca38 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm

Oo Mellberg
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm

I kept saying that lloris is a monster, now you see it Very Happy

Mole, Shite Arfa, half season wonder like Nasri, all shite
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:04 pm

looool BenArfa out Mouluda in
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:05 pm

was that the 7th Benz shot that didnt hit the target, man that guy is slowly turning into Ronaldo with all these shots
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Arquitecto Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:05 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:yepp goal of the tournament with ease, but i am pissed off that this game don't mean anything but salvaging our pride, we have played so great today... i still cant understand how our defence was so bleep against ingurland and Ukraine that we didn't even get a single point losing leads in both games

Going out with your held head high is extremely important and will leave the Swedes with a good taste in their mouth.

Ibra will also be further motivated for Sweden as well despite his recent words that he is.

Arquitecto
Arquitecto
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperMAG Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:05 pm

The biggest shity is the cb's, i cant beleave these two are playing for france, if only varane was in the squad.

SuperMAG
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by nasir6371 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:07 pm

Benz must be they Most Frustrating STRIKER EVER. He make NO runs or movement into the box. Playing like a False 10 instead of a striker
nasir6371
nasir6371
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:10 pm

benz :bow: Dat touch
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 pm

Arquitecto wrote:Going out with your held head high is extremely important and will leave the Swedes with a good taste in their mouth.

Ibra will also be further motivated for Sweden as well despite his recent words that he is.

True, but lots of things was expected from this team that it was a slap in the face when we lost to Ukraine that even the coach said he wanted to leave after that game, he didnt change any tactics for the ingurland game so thor raped that same wing that ukraines had raped 4 days earlier... its frustrating

but winning this game was really important for our fans the 10 000 or so that decided to attend, and its good for the future as well to know that we really are capable to beat bigger teams and winning tournaments
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Lol, France just blessed with Mexes getting suspended for the quarters lmao
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Kos and Rami to boss it out against pale Spain
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Zlatan, what a boss.

CHIPPEN, GOAT PLAYER. OUR MOST TECHINCAL PLAYER AFTER ZLATAN IMO AKA GOAT :bow:

I'm so pissed off by this game btw, our defence that was so shit in the past games just turned to absolute GOATs. Especially Mellberg. (altho he was good in the past games aswell but he was just brilliant today) Wished we played this good in the whole tournament and not in this game I don't really care about...
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:47 pm

exactly se7en if only we played this good against the two other teams, both wingers helped the full back the midfielders closed down every bit of space and hamren finally gave chippen more than the 5 mins he always gives him, i am starting to think it was because of Toivonen playing on Olssons' wing that that became a liability because that wing was goat today with Chippen/Bajrami there

Oh well hope we do better in the WC, with Svensson hopefully reitred, he is holding Kallstrom back imho
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 pm

Zlatan :bow:

Benz is not a goal scorer at least not a natural one. France won't beat any good defence with him as a CF in a 4-3-3.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Funkentelechy Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:15 pm

Zlatan :bow:

I wanna have your babies
Funkentelechy
Funkentelechy
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Hamburg

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:40 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:

Mole, Shite Arfa, half season wonder like Nasri, all shite

Where did he play? if it's AM then you have only yourself to blame Laughing

He's a shit AM i thought this was well established Laughing

I also hear Cabaye didnt play if so it proves how important he is :coffee:
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:41 pm

yeah, Cabaye is the saving grace of that mediocre midfield.

Seriously Blanc played Alou-Mvila and Nasri in n10? good lord
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Seriously Blanc played Alou-Mvila and Nasri in n10? good lord

Laughing anyways i'm happy Ben Arfa played bad it means we get to keep him :coffee:

He has never disappointed me as a Newcastle player anyway..... tell a lie he's disappointed me once but the whole team was utter shat that day so meh.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:30 am

Blanc shot himself when he decided to take only 2 forwards, only 1 of which is a natural striker.

Should've just taken Gomis or someone ffs , just so he can put his best lineup on.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:39 am

Blanc is obsessed with the way Spain plays football, he encourages them to play the ball on the ground and to try to interchange as much as they can, spanish style. Not my invention, he spent too much time talking about his admiration for that style. The end product is very poor, certainly because Silva has more football IQ than the combined 9 or 10 midfielders he took the Euros
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:55 am

Right now the attack looks like 3 supermodels having a pillow fight , they are just waiting for a guy (Giroud) to service.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:00 am

It's even worse when benzema can play through balls better than all those midfielders.

Giroud with Benzema would be great, but then again, Blanc is too obtuse to see it.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 am

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:I also hear Cabaye didnt play if so it proves how important he is :coffee:

Blanc saved him from being embarrassed by Ibra, its not liked any of those DMs helped he had his way just like the England midfielders, Sweden played a compact defence as well, closed down every bit of space that there was i am still pissed we didnt play like this against the other teams
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:40 am

Just saw the highlights. Why couldn't Sweden play like this v Ukraine? :facepalm:

They were the best team to get knocked out.

Oh, and Ibrahimovic is frigging Incredible. What a goal. Shocked
RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:44 am

Blanc: Sweden played for their pride, had they played this since the start they would definitely have gone through goat blanc
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next