Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

+17
LeSwagg James
BeautifulGame
M99
lenear1030
Yuri Yukuv
guest7
elm_baraja_shaman
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Sushi Master
Onyx
Pedram
the xcx
Mr Nick09
Albiceleste
The Madrid One
EarlyPrototype
DeviAngel
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by EarlyPrototype 25/6/2011, 20:35

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Aguero to Juve + Sanchez to Barca + Neymar to Real Madrid= Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Ban-woohoo

Prefer Aguero though.

I am all for that he will got sold to Man City on the last day of January anyway Very Happy

Same here Sanchez is a threat and a half. Hope he goes to City.

You were talking about Sanchez weren't you Suspect

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Mr Nick09 25/6/2011, 20:35

EarlyPrototype wrote:Juve just look closer.

oh i'm reading the headlines, i just dont see it happening. Nothing against juventus, sure, it would be a bit of a surprise to see it coming to reality tho.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31597
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 25/6/2011, 20:36

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Aguero to Juve + Sanchez to Barca + Neymar to Real Madrid= Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Ban-woohoo

Prefer Aguero though.

I am all for that he will got sold to Man City on the last day of January anyway Very Happy

Same here Sanchez is a threat and a half. Hope he goes to City.

You were talking about Sanchez weren't you Suspect

Nope i was talkin about Neymar he has to fulfill his potential and the only way to do this is.....

Santos> Real Madrid> Man City> AC Milan

Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Onyx 25/6/2011, 20:37

Looking at our squad right now we don't need anyone, however that doesn't mean we weren't buy anyone. :coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by EarlyPrototype 25/6/2011, 20:38

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:Aguero to Juve + Sanchez to Barca + Neymar to Real Madrid= Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Ban-woohoo

Prefer Aguero though.

I am all for that he will got sold to Man City on the last day of January anyway Very Happy

Same here Sanchez is a threat and a half. Hope he goes to City.

You were talking about Sanchez weren't you Suspect

Nope i was talkin about Neymar he has to fulfill his potential and the only way to do this is.....

Santos> Real Madrid> Man City> AC Milan

Very Happy

Neymar =/= Robinho Razz
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by DeviAngel 25/6/2011, 20:54

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 270953_220227244674411_147577438606059_711040_6872561_n
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by EarlyPrototype 25/6/2011, 20:56

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Kun_aguero_nuevo_fichaje_del_real_madrid
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by the xcx 25/6/2011, 20:58

Its getting quite hilarious already, making sigs that contain i will learn how to spell Aguero for future reference in juve shirt, but the matter of the fact is that nothing isint confirmed.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 7478
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 25/6/2011, 21:00

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Aguero_wallpaper_800

LULZ...............

I actually want him to stay now just to see the look on all your faces haha.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by DeviAngel 25/6/2011, 21:02

black and white suits him mole Smile) no matter if its Newcastle or Juventus ;Smile)
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 21304
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 122

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 25/6/2011, 21:04

DeviAngel wrote:black and white suits him mole Smile) no matter if its Newcastle or Juventus ;Smile)

Black and white suit's everyone Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG
Posts : 68968
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Onyx 25/6/2011, 21:49

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 206d5wi

:coffee:

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 40110
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by elm_baraja_shaman 25/6/2011, 21:53

mtfootball wrote:Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 206d5wi

:coffee:

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 128837928734117688

Rolling Eyes :coffee:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by guest7 25/6/2011, 22:00

It would be funny now if Aguero went to Real Madrid. Just imagine how all the Juventus fans would get butthurt LOL

guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 8275
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by elm_baraja_shaman 25/6/2011, 22:02

omarish wrote:It would be funny now if Aguero went to Real Madrid. Just imagine how all the Juventus fans would get butthurt LOL


how it would be the same scenario in Madrid when Aguero goes the way of Turin as well... :study:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by EarlyPrototype 25/6/2011, 22:03

elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:It would be funny now if Aguero went to Real Madrid. Just imagine how all the Juventus fans would get butthurt LOL


how it would be the same scenario if Aguero went the way of Turin as well... :study:

Well it wouldn't be as funny because half of Real Madrid fans wouldn't care since we have a lot of Fanzema's and higgy fans but I guess every Juve fan would want Aguero.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by elm_baraja_shaman 25/6/2011, 22:06

EarlyPrototype wrote:
elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:It would be funny now if Aguero went to Real Madrid. Just imagine how all the Juventus fans would get butthurt LOL


how it would be the same scenario if Aguero went the way of Turin as well... :study:

Well it wouldn't be as funny because half of Real Madrid fans wouldn't care since we have a lot of Fanzema's and higgy fans but I guess every Juve fan would want Aguero.

well, every fan across the world knows that all Madrid fans deep down their hearts believe Aguero is the savior and the new rival Messi, since Christiano couldn't save you, I anticipate how hurt you all will be when he is in the stripes of Turin, but u don't have to tell me, I already know.... Rolling Eyes :study:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Yuri Yukuv 25/6/2011, 22:08

I said it all along, aguero will go to juve
Yuri Yukuv
Yuri Yukuv
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea
Posts : 1974
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 77

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by elm_baraja_shaman 25/6/2011, 22:12

Yuri Yukuv wrote:I said it all along, aguero will go to juve

and your word I still remember very well.... if he does join us, I make you a promise of +5 rep pts. but I believe its not over until its over...
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by EarlyPrototype 25/6/2011, 22:13

elmystique wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:It would be funny now if Aguero went to Real Madrid. Just imagine how all the Juventus fans would get butthurt LOL


how it would be the same scenario if Aguero went the way of Turin as well... :study:

Well it wouldn't be as funny because half of Real Madrid fans wouldn't care since we have a lot of Fanzema's and higgy fans but I guess every Juve fan would want Aguero.

well, every fan across the world knows that all Madrid fans deep down their hearts believe Aguero is the savior and the new rival Messi, since Christiano couldn't save you, I anticipate how hurt you all will be when he is in the stripes of Turin, but u don't have to tell me, I already know.... Rolling Eyes :study:

Cristiano is on track to saving us :coffee: and if he really can't save us who the **** is Aguero? Very Happy
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by elm_baraja_shaman 25/6/2011, 22:14

EarlyPrototype wrote:
elmystique wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:
elmystique wrote:
omarish wrote:It would be funny now if Aguero went to Real Madrid. Just imagine how all the Juventus fans would get butthurt LOL


how it would be the same scenario if Aguero went the way of Turin as well... :study:

Well it wouldn't be as funny because half of Real Madrid fans wouldn't care since we have a lot of Fanzema's and higgy fans but I guess every Juve fan would want Aguero.

well, every fan across the world knows that all Madrid fans deep down their hearts believe Aguero is the savior and the new rival Messi, since Christiano couldn't save you, I anticipate how hurt you all will be when he is in the stripes of Turin, but u don't have to tell me, I already know.... Rolling Eyes :study:

Cristiano is on track to saving us :coffee: and if he really can't save us who the **** is Aguero? Very Happy

this word I shall recollect very well and get back to you when Aguero is ******* teams... :study:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by EarlyPrototype 25/6/2011, 22:16

Btw your argument about ALL madrid fans across the world is false because I couldn't care less if he came or not.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo
Posts : 7700
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by elm_baraja_shaman 25/6/2011, 22:20

EarlyPrototype wrote:Btw your argument about ALL madrid fans across the world is false because I couldn't care less if he came or not.

all right, let's make it "most" then... Razz
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Guest 25/6/2011, 22:24

Giuseppe Rossi :coffee:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by elm_baraja_shaman 25/6/2011, 22:39

sciacca wrote:Giuseppe Rossi :coffee:

lol, Aguero>>>>>>>Rossi :study:
elm_baraja_shaman
elm_baraja_shaman
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb
Posts : 5266
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 34

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by lenear1030 25/6/2011, 22:43

omarish wrote:It would be funny now if Aguero went to Real Madrid. Just imagine how all the Juventus fans would get butthurt LOL



Dzeko to Man City.....
lenear1030
lenear1030
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 2881
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Juve 'agree Aguero personal terms'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum