billionmillion
Dante
LeVersacci
Mr Nick09
Blue Barrett
34 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 3 Empty Re: Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history"

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 pm

kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

Which clearly refers to the fans. Mourinho being butthurt has nothing to do with me. Learn to type properly next time. Anyway I am wasting my time with you.

Really man, you need to learn to understand what people say. I was referring to you, a fan, supporting a butthurt manager calling other players butthurt.

Is it so difficult? Can't i take it for granted that you atleast understand what people say?

Maybe you meant that, but your post certainly didn't reflect your thoughts. Your post clearly was aimed towards fans and not Mourinho.

As for this topic Mourhino will be remembered alongside any great manager. Winning makes you stand out,but winning so much in many different countries is even better.

EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 3 Empty Re: Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history"

Post by harhar11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:25 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
halamadrid2 wrote:well you have to agree he runs his mouth a little bit too much, he kinds of takes it in turn with Cruyff who also loves our club

Funny that you dont say that ronaldo, özil, MOURINHO, benzema or pepe loves barca when they speak more about barca then xavi does about Real Madrid..

really, its like a norm that Xavi says something about Real, Ozil and these talk about our season and get asked how it feels to win and "break barcas era" so they answer

never ever in my life heard Epep mention Barca, Benzema neither, as Ozil Ronaldo has been asked about Barca and none of them talk 2 motnhs after a season has ended and complain as much as Xavi does, he talks non stop about our team its getting tiring

They were talking about barca last week :facepalm: and ronaldo not complaining about barca Laughing

Do you honestly belive that xavi starts talking about madrid all by himself? really? Most of the stuff that player talks about, yes even Xavi, are answers of what journalist has asked. As was this question..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
Maybe you meant that, but your post certainly didn't reflect your thoughts. Your post clearly was aimed towards fans and not Mourinho.

As for this topic Mourhino will be remembered alongside any great manager. Winning makes you stand out,but winning so much in many different countries is even better.

Of course it was aimed at you. Because you are the one who called Xavi butthurt, not Mourinho.

Mourinho will be remembered for winning a lot sure. But, Guardiola will be remembered even more due to the eye-catching football he got his team to play.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by EarlyPrototype Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

Of course it was aimed at you. Because you are the one who called Xavi butthurt, not Mourinho.

Mourinho will be remembered for winning a lot sure. But, Guardiola will be remembered even more due to the eye-catching football he got his team to play.
I disagree.
Guradiola is rated so highly because of so much success in a short amount of time.
His style of play is just a bonus imo.
He will be remembered for his success before anything imo.
EarlyPrototype
EarlyPrototype
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:32 pm

EarlyPrototype wrote:
kiranr wrote:
EarlyPrototype wrote:

I disagree.
Guradiola is rated so highly because of so much success in a short amount of time.
His style of play is just a bonus imo.
He will be remembered for his success before anything imo.

yeah, true, but the dominance and eye-catching football will help him be remembered fondly. It is the extra bit of praise Guardiola received over Mou that will help his case.

but doesn't really matter. Mou will be remembered and Xavi is wrong.

Remember Xavi is talking about a fierce rival. How many people in football do you know who praise their fierce rivals? He is not butthurt, he is just being human.

Last edited by kiranr on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:33 pm

The likes of Sacchi, Herrera, Rinus, Old man Johan, hell, even Guardiola who are considered innovators, would not be remembered all that much if they hadn't win something of importance. One can narrow it down to just plain old winning.

Innovation is wonderful but pretty much gets water down if one isn't successful with it...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:37 pm

harhar11 wrote:
They were talking about barca last week :facepalm: and ronaldo not complaining about barca Laughing

Do you honestly belive that xavi starts talking about madrid all by himself? really? Most of the stuff that player talks about, yes even Xavi, are answers of what journalist has asked. As was this question..

everything they say gets posted on our official website, all their interviews and everything check them out, nothing insulting in them

he calls us disrespectful, would a journalist ask him whether we are disrespectful???? would a journalist ask him how good of a loser our team is??? would a journalist ask him why Iker didnt pick him in the ballon d'or nomination??? he is an attention wh*re and its getting a bit tiring listening to all the garbage he has to say about our team and our players on a daily basis...... just wish there were clones of Puyol and only them did interviews
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:39 pm

Doc wrote:The likes of Sacchi, Herrera, Rinus, Old man Johan, hell, even Guardiola who are considered innovators, would not be remembered all that much if they hadn't win something of importance. One can narrow it down to just plain old winning.

Innovation is wonderful but pretty much gets water down if one isn't successful with it...

I never said that innovation alone was enough though..... i said winning and innovating is remembered usually more often than just winning.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:42 pm

I dont know what tactical master class SAF innovated like mole said..he didnt have a 5 year european domination either lol...still people will remember him for the success he had .
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:47 pm

BhritanniaBhlue wrote:What did Sacchi innovate?

Sacchi's tactics and idea of playing basically made the Libero obselete and Milan were one of the first teams to press the ball among other things....

Sacchi definitely innovated theres no two ways about it.

Sacchi like Guardiola introduced tactical changes into football and changed the way it was seen and played for ever....

It was'nt trophies alone that made them so reverred by football fans it was how they played and what they did to change how football was seen by watchers.

And Adit SAF is remembered for different reasons.... has anyone ever dominated a major league for 20 years like he has?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

And Adit SAF is remembered for different reasons.... has anyone ever dominated a major league for 20 years like he has?

That is innovation ?

NO ,that is success and SAF is known for his longevity of success nothing else.

Has any one ever done 4 league titles in 4 major leagues ? NO. Mou has done it.

Enough to be in History books .Stop with blind hate bah.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jibers Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:51 pm

LOL @ the jokers in this place. Bottom line is Mou will be remmebered.
jibers
jibers
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Adit wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

That is innovation ?

NO ,that is success and SAF is known for his longevity of success nothing else.

Has any one ever done 4 league titles in 4 major leagues ? NO. Mou has done it.

Enough to be in History books .Stop with blind hate bah.

I am not hating lol, just longevity of success is remembered more than the Trappatoni way of success like Mou has done....

Also i never said SAF innovated i including him in there because i know Xavi has mentioned him above Mourinho before and knew it would be something he said.

Also i never said Mourinho would'nt be remembered just that i feel he would be remembered more if innovated tactically or stayed at one club and dominated for an extended period of time....

There's a reason why Trapp is not remembered in the same fashion as the likes of Ferguson.... its because he did the Mourinho style of win stuff and leave while Ferguson stayed and built a dynasty.

If Mourinho at some point doesnt build a dynasty in his career i dont feel he will be remembered as highly as maybe you all think.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:07 pm

Why would Mourinho not go down in history?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Will not go down in history? lol. he is making history left and right.
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by 7amood11 Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:54 pm

He went down in history ever since that CL win with Porto. And after his success with Chelsea, Inter, and now Madrid, he's left behind him an incredible legacy.
7amood11
7amood11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Xavi might be the the most intelligent player i've ever seen in a football field but off the pitch he looks like a idiot, a hypocrite idiot.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:42 pm

Xavi trolling GL again. banana
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Shut up until after the tournament ffs.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:53 pm

Xavi should really just put a sock in it.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:59 pm

kiranr wrote:
Jonathan28 wrote:I see Madrid fans havent improved in the past 3 months....

Improved? bah, they have gotten worse.

The only thing that's gotten worse is Braca's trophy count. That's the only reason some posters annoy you more now even though they have stayed the same.

Now please stop acting like some sort of beacon or benchmark. Leave the arrogance to Xavi.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:07 pm

I don't think I got worse. I definitely got taller though...
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:34 pm

Zealous wrote:
kiranr wrote:
Jonathan28 wrote:I see Madrid fans havent improved in the past 3 months....

Improved? bah, they have gotten worse.

The only thing that's gotten worse is Braca's trophy count. That's the only reason some posters annoy you more now even though they have stayed the same.

Now please stop acting like some sort of beacon or benchmark. Leave the arrogance to Xavi.

Why are you getting annoyed? I wasn't entirely serious with that comment anyway. Only some comments like these criticizing Xavi irk me.

Last edited by kiranr on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:39 pm

I dont remember barca fans being so bitchy last summer hmm

if i had to guess, it's because we beat them Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 3 Le_210
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:41 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:I dont remember barca fans being so bitchy last summer hmm

if i had to guess, it's because we beat them Xavi: "Mourinho will not go down in football history" - Page 3 Le_210

And when people generalize like this, it irritates me too. Only i was being "bitchy". No need to include the whole group anyway.
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 pm

Nah....Xavi deserves to be lauded for this bullshit in the middle of an international tournament.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next