urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 20/6/2012, 03:03

RedOranje wrote:He's best as a CF but can play competently as a RF. As a winger or on the left though his game is severely limited.

It'd be a serious waste to play him on the left (or anywhere other than up top) in a 4-2-3-1 and I think he'd struggle.

Fair enough, as we have been tracking him for a very long time now i think we will know him inside and out so i trust us to get the best out of him what ever it is..... if it happens that is.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Lord Hades 20/6/2012, 03:26

the ba to galatasray has any serious base then?
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje 20/6/2012, 03:28

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RedOranje wrote:He's best as a CF but can play competently as a RF. As a winger or on the left though his game is severely limited.

It'd be a serious waste to play him on the left (or anywhere other than up top) in a 4-2-3-1 and I think he'd struggle.

Fair enough, as we have been tracking him for a very long time now i think we will know him inside and out so i trust us to get the best out of him what ever it is..... if it happens that is.

Bit like getting the best out of Ba playing him on the left? Very Happy
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 20/6/2012, 04:13

Siggurdson signing for Liverpool in 2 days.

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred 20/6/2012, 05:33

Schweini wrote:Siggurdson signing for Liverpool in 2 days.
You got a source? Because, you better believe I'm checking all media outlets on Thursday around this time. Razz
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 20/6/2012, 10:40

Drogba to Shanghai Shenhua Sad

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7829038/
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje 20/6/2012, 10:43

Wish he'd decided on MLS instead.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 20/6/2012, 10:44

RedOranje wrote:Wish he'd decided on MLS instead.
I'm not sure MLS clubs made offers for him though.

I do think he might have wanted a low key end to his career, which of course he wouldn't get if he went to the MLS.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje 20/6/2012, 10:47

If he'd mentioned an interest in coming to the US there'd be several clubs willing to make him offers. I'm not sure how China is much more "low-key" to be honest. It's not as though having more/less media attention in Europe affects him when he's on the opposite side of an ocean or (super)continent.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Barrett 20/6/2012, 10:48

True.

Oh well, I wish him the best. He'll score quite a number of goals for whichever team he plays for if he even puts in 50% of his "big game" concentration.
Blue Barrett
Blue Barrett
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje 20/6/2012, 10:51

He probably just missed hanging out with Le Sulk.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick 20/6/2012, 11:00

Good luck Drogba!

I always knew he would end up there.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots 20/6/2012, 11:14

Schweini wrote:Siggurdson signing for Liverpool in 2 days.

Great signing for Liverpool.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots 20/6/2012, 11:38

"He will stay at Arsenal," Wenger told Italian newspaper La Repubblica. "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A - in terms of the prestige of the league, the level of play or financial considerations."

Emphasising his confidence, Wenger added: "If he moves there, I will buy you a caramello [Italian ice cream]."

Not sure if troll.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by C.Marchisio #8 20/6/2012, 11:56

urbaNRoots wrote:"He will stay at Arsenal," Wenger told Italian newspaper La Repubblica. "There is no reason why a top player, a big champion would want a move to Serie A - in terms of the prestige of the league, the level of play or financial considerations."

Emphasising his confidence, Wenger added: "If he moves there, I will buy you a caramello [Italian ice cream]."

Not sure if troll.

Def a troll ..
C.Marchisio #8
C.Marchisio #8
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante 20/6/2012, 12:15

Not troll . It's not like something he said doesn't stand in reality , whether we like it or not. He could still move in Serie A anyway , but what Wenger said is legit , unfortunately .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots 20/6/2012, 12:24

@mattspiro: Arsenal competing with Chelsea for Ben Arfa: L'Equipe say he's keener on #AFC as not convinced he'd be regular at #CFC. But #NUFC want €21m
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 20/6/2012, 12:34

RedOranje wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:

Bit like getting the best out of Ba playing him on the left? Very Happy

Tbf he played there for West Ham and Hoffenheim Very Happy and Hades not Galatasaray per say but leaving for someone..... although it was reported this morning we want De Jong in addition Ba Shocked

Also what a load of rubbish that Ben Arfa story is i suppose he sits down with Matt Spiro and discusses where he would start and where he would not start while he's at the Euros Laughing

Also start at Arsenal? with Podolski, Giroud, RVP, Oxlade, Walcott and Gervinho already there? dont make me laugh.

Usual media trying to unsettle our players and disrupt the team as usual.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots 20/6/2012, 13:14

I don't believe it either for some obvious reasons:

1. Arsenal's too cheap to get Ben Arfa out of Newcastle
2. Wenger could've signed him before but didn't (cheaper, younger, less hype etc.)
3. I don't believe Newcastle are ready to sell.

All said that, there can be some truth as Matt Spiro is a correspondent for UEFA at the Euros, and he's in Poland/Ukraine. He's making an interview with Koscielny aswell.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich 20/6/2012, 13:48

He would get more game time with Chelsea then Arsenal imo, especially when Miyaichi would even bench Ronaldo and Ribery.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 20/6/2012, 13:54

correct me if i am wrong(if its the guy i am thinking of) but wasn't Miyachi loaned out to Bolton from Arsenal??

EDIT: nvm i guess you're talking about Ben Arfa

Last edited by halamadrid2 on 20/6/2012, 13:56; edited 1 time in total
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce 20/6/2012, 13:55

Abramovich wrote:He would get more game time with Chelsea then Arsenal imo, especially when Miyaichi would even bench Ronaldo and Ribery.

Agreed, but still none of you are going to get him unless you pay Carroll like money.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick 20/6/2012, 13:59

Don't want Ben-Arfa.

He has been a trouble maker in the past. I would much rather buy Hulk/Fellaini/Moutinho for that kind of money.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich 20/6/2012, 13:59

halamadrid2 wrote:correct me if i am wrong(if its the guy i am thinking of) but wasn't Miyachi loaned out to Bolton from Arsenal??

EDIT: nvm i guess you're talking about Ben Arfa

Yeah he is an Arsenal legend in the making already, I expect him to replace Messi when he retires although Madrid will be in for him as well when Ronaldo goes and it will be up to him which ever team he joins, either way I wish him the best.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 20/6/2012, 14:31

looool, imagine if you get deceived now when he actually turns out good
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich 20/6/2012, 15:05

What you on about? he is good scratch Player of the month for Bolton in his first season, he only dropped a little because Coyle wanted him to play on the right so he could play Petrov as well.
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next