urbaNRoots
Mr Nick09
RedOranje
McLewis
C.Marchisio #8
82 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm

RedOranje wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We have raised our offer for Luuk De Jong to 12m but Twente have now raised thier price to 18m Laughing Mad

Better move on to other targets and forget this i think.....
"They want us to pay what he's work, those jerks!" Laughing

18m for one good season? i'm not having that RVN was'nt even worth that after his first season.

He's currently worth about what we are paying IMO, maybe he has the potential to be worth that much but atm he is'nt worth 18m.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2

Post by Die Borussen Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:01 pm

kyriakos papadopoulos is linked with manchester united

hmm

Die Borussen
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
RedOranje wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:We have raised our offer for Luuk De Jong to 12m but Twente have now raised thier price to 18m Laughing Mad

18m for one good season? i'm not having that RVN was'nt even worth that after his first season.

He's currently worth about what we are paying IMO, maybe he has the potential to be worth that much but atm he is'nt worth 18m.
As I said before, and as you know well, the club aren't actually looking for 18m, they're looking for that to be negotiated to 12-14m. It's how negotiating works.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by Abramovich Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 pm

RedOranje wrote:

Who & what is your record signing anyways??
Abramovich
Abramovich
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm

RedOranje wrote:
RedOranje wrote:

As I said before, and as you know well, the club aren't actually looking for 18m, they're looking for that to be negotiated to 12-14m. It's how negotiating works.

Yeah true, but he does'nt seem to desperate to leave for anyone either so i dont think they would budge even at 18m....

Got a feeling he would stay another year and go to a CL club next summer.

@ Abra

Shearer or Owen cant remember.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by RedOranje Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:17 pm

RedOranje wrote:As I said before, and as you know well, the club aren't actually looking for 18m, they're looking for that to be negotiated to 12-14m. It's how negotiating works.

Yeah true, but he does'nt seem to desperate to leave for anyone either so i dont think they would budge even at 18m....

Got a feeling he would stay another year and go to a CL club next summer.
Only time will tell, I suppose.
RedOranje
RedOranje
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:47 pm

deadrave wrote:kyriakos papadopoulos is linked with manchester united

hmm

but schalke need him Sad
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Gil wrote:Will Boudebouz be joining up with Marvin Martin at Lille Nick? They could certainly use him there along with a new striker.

EDIT: Julian Schieber to BVB is done. Is he any good?

Hes going to lyon or marsellie. its all over the newspapers here in algeria
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:33 am

AS: Maicon has offered his services to Real Madrid through Bronzetti. He is willing to lower his wages from 5m to 3m. However, Madrid didnt look at him as an option.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingofeverythingclassy Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 am

I dont get it what Heyneckes is doing. Rumour is he has said Javi or none. If Athletic refuse to negotiate under 40M,Bayern are looking to break their transfer record & put in 40M.

That & give him an absolutely ridiculous 7M Salary

Kingofeverythingclassy
Banned (Permanent)

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:08 am

Robbery wrote:
deadrave wrote:kyriakos papadopoulos is linked with manchester united
hmm
but schalke need him Sad
Papa's agent said that he feels well at Schalke. And as his contract goes till 2015 and as Heldt very likely doesn't want to sell him, it is unlikely that any move will go through. Schalke want to go as far as possible in the CL after all. ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:58 am

According to AS, Javi Martinez has an agreement in place with Bayern Munich, 7m for 4-5 seasons in case Bayern agree a deal with Bilbao, which still intends to collect 40m for the player.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 pm

*Laughing My a** off*

40m and 7m a season Laughing

Thats some 'plastic' business there from Bayern Laughing
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:13 pm

Agents of Inita and De Jong say both want to join Newcastle with Inita's agent expecting an improved offer soon and we are still negotiating for De Jong.

We have also been linked with Polish defender Sebastian Boenisch who can play in both fullback positions and is available on a free after his contract ended with Bremen this summer.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:15 pm

Debuchy deal not happening Laughing

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Debuchy deal not happening Laughing

Why? we have had back ups for months we have been linked with about 20 fullbacks over last month or so does'nt mean we will sign them.

Debuchy is still no 1...... in any case we need depth who says this would be mean an end in Debuchy interest lol?

It's been said all summer that the no 1 plan was to sign Debuchy and another fullback who can play RB and LB.

We was playing midfielders and centre backs at fullback last season ffs.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:21 pm

i am deceived Summer Transfer Rumour Thread Pt. 2 - Page 32 37329810
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Martinez will go for a lower amount :coffee:
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:14 pm

i think he will go something above 30m
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by donttreadonred Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:Agents of Inita and De Jong say both want to join Newcastle with Inita's agent expecting an improved offer soon and we are still negotiating for De Jong.

We have also been linked with Polish defender Sebastian Boenisch who can play in both fullback positions and is available on a free after his contract ended with Bremen this summer.
Welcome to the world of a buying club Mole. Twente want 18m precisely because De Jong may someday be worth it. After the season he had last year, they would be daft not to value his potential, pricing for his actual return. You did something similar to us with Carroll. At least you are not desperate for the player to fill a void (at least not until Ba officially leaves).

I would be surprised if you pursued Anita any further before the end of the Euros and any sort of decision by Debuchy. I suppose Lille could stonewall any interest, forcing you to go for Anita earlier, but Debuchy is far better.

Boenisch might be a good signing on a free. This is especially true if you show Simpson the door.
donttreadonred
donttreadonred
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:10 pm

Mate, Anita and Debuchy are not related in any fashion..... we want Debuchy as our RB and we want Anita as our DM to go alongside Tiote and freeing up Cabaye.

The mere fact Anita is versatile is enough to play in fullback roles is a plus but its not why we are signing him or interested in doing so.

Our top 4 targets are Debuchy, Anita, De Jong and a CB..... with more if people leave.

With obvious plan B,C,D,E,F etc etc if we fail.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:38 pm

Anita is garbage. Much better players out there.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:42 pm

Gil wrote:Anita is garbage. Much better players out there.

I think i will take Graham Carr's opinion over someone who thinks Pepe is better than Maldini and Torres is better than Van Basten tbh Laughing

And last but no means least..... thinks CR is a shite player Laughing
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:54 pm

I said Ba, Be Arfa & Cabaye would lead Newcastle to the promised land when pundits like Carr were predicting a relegation battle after scrubs like Nolan, Barton etc were let go. :coffee:

But seriously. He's not very good tbh. Barely stood out for Ajax even in a poor league like the Eredivisie.

Cumbersome on the ball, average technique, poor positioning, incosistent tackling, slow distribution. You're only interested because he's big (for his size anyway) & black.

He's simply another one of those 90% athlete 10% footballer scrubs that somehow manage to steal a living in BPL.
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Martinez will probably go for 25million plus performance bonuses that can see the transfer rise to 30-35million.

We still need to sign Dzeko
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gil Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:02 pm

£35m for Martinez when you already have the best DM in the World at your club. Laughing
Gil
Gil
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next