Galliani: Silva could go

+20
rsinatra
dostoevsky
billy_gr
VanDeezNuts
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Onyx
dronte
pUsHa
Rossoneri Ninja
Adit
fatman123
Ganso
BiasedMilanFan3
Forza
Mr Nick09
7amood11
LeVersacci
Vibe
halamadrid2
sportsczy
24 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by BiasedMilanFan3 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:51 am

Hang on...

Is sportczy telling us to ignore what Galliani ACTUALLY SAID (and has been repeated many times) and take everything the papers say as gospel?

:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:facepalm:

BiasedMilanFan3
First Team
First Team

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:52 am

And you think Galliani tell the papers the truth :facepalm:

I brought up Armstrong just to show how ridiculous your Ian Thorpe argument was. I'll connect the dots for you... they're both ridiculous to bring up.

I have this water i need to sell you. Very serious. PM me lol.


Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:53 am

But Messi never even suggested that he would leave barca, while Galliani did say Silva could go. there is reasonable doubt at least, coming from a man who sold Kaka for a huge amount of cash in the past.

you criticize L'Equipe from using a old quote, while you use a old unrelated story to attack their football credibility. i think you opened that door yourself...
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:But Messi never even suggested that he would leave barca, while Galliani did say Silva could go. there is reasonable doubt at least, coming from a man who sold Kaka for a huge amount of cash in the past.

you criticize L'Equipe from using a old quote, while you use a old unrelated story to attack their football credibility. i think you opened that door yourself...
What I said about Messi was a hypothetical to illustrate the flaw in sportsczy's argument, which BMF reiterated with many facepalms. I disagree about there being reasonable doubt after taking all the quotes into account. I would be extremely surprised if Silva left the team. Silva being given the captaincy is a more likely scenario. Very Happy

I argued that my story was related because it was reported in the same magazine. I don't see how that's the same as reporting an old quote - that's shoddy and there's no excuse for it.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by fatman123 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:01 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Not old quotes. They are quoting from his vacation. L'Equipe doesn't stick its neck out like this unless they have solid info. Doesn't mean it will happen... but it does mean that the story has a lot of bite.
I remember back when L'Equipe accused Ian Thorpe (the Australian swimmer) of taking drugs to make his feet bigger. They got sued for defamation and lost. I haven't trusted them since then.

they did that? loooooooooool
fatman123
fatman123
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Corinthians
Posts : 9615
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 30

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:04 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:But Messi never even suggested that he would leave barca, while Galliani did say Silva could go. there is reasonable doubt at least, coming from a man who sold Kaka for a huge amount of cash in the past.

you criticize L'Equipe from using a old quote, while you use a old unrelated story to attack their football credibility. i think you opened that door yourself...
What I said about Messi was a hypothetical to illustrate the flaw in sportsczy's argument, which BMF reiterated with many facepalms. I disagree about there being reasonable doubt after taking all the quotes into account. I would be extremely surprised if Silva left the team. Silva being given the captaincy is a more likely scenario. Very Happy

I argued that my story was related because it was reported in the same magazine. I don't see how that's the same as reporting an old quote - that's shoddy and there's no excuse for it.

Designer water. PM me. Opportunity of a lifetime.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:06 am

Not to mention that you have no idea what you're talking about. Ian Thorpe dropped his lawsuit against L'Equipe as it was baseless. They reported that a test taken in 2006 showed higher level of Testosterone than normal in Ian Thorpe. Thorpe sued over the report. Since the tests are meant to be kept secret, there was no way to prove one way or the other. Thorpe used the lawsuit as a PR recover stunt... which is common. It's almost automatic.

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/sport/20090928.OBS2750/ian-thorpe-abandonne-les-poursuites-contre-l-equipe.html

Btw, swimmers never take steroids either. Blasphemous to think otherwise. Just like cyclists.



Last edited by sportsczy on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:08 am

fatman123 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Not old quotes. They are quoting from his vacation. L'Equipe doesn't stick its neck out like this unless they have solid info. Doesn't mean it will happen... but it does mean that the story has a lot of bite.
I remember back when L'Equipe accused Ian Thorpe (the Australian swimmer) of taking drugs to make his feet bigger. They got sued for defamation and lost. I haven't trusted them since then.

they did that? loooooooooool
yeah, they said he had a 'suspicious drug test' or something like that, with high levels of some kind of testosterone producing hormone. I just looked it up again now. L'Equipe refused to appear before an Australian court and by then it was 2009, so Thorpe dropped the case. Apologies, because I made a mistake by saying they had lost the case.

They would have though, because there was no evidence from any anti-doping agency and Thorpe cleared his name after he provided scientific evidence to the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority and the International Swimming Federation that showed the hormone levels could be produced naturally.

Edit: Not to mention that Thorpe's confidentiality was breached when his name was published before the investigation was complete.

Edit to the edit: This is off-topic so let's just leave it at that and keep this thread about Silva.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:12 am

sportsczy wrote:Not to mention that you have no idea what you're talking about. Ian Thorpe dropped his lawsuit against L'Equipe as it was baseless. They reported that a test taken in 2006 showed higher level of Testosterone than normal in Ian Thorpe. Thorpe sued over the report. Since the tests are meant to be kept secret, there was no way to prove one way or the other. Thorpe used the lawsuit as a PR recover stunt... which is common. It's almost automatic.

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/sport/20090928.OBS2750/ian-thorpe-abandonne-les-poursuites-contre-l-equipe.html

Btw, swimmers never take steroids either. Blasphemous to think otherwise. Just like cyclists.


Just making sure people read the above and maybe start wondering about Forza's reliability hmm
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:15 am

lol Rolling Eyes in the end, L'Equipe used an old quote and there is better, newer information which strongly suggests that Silva will not be leaving Milan. :coffee:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:16 am

sportsczy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Not to mention that you have no idea what you're talking about. Ian Thorpe dropped his lawsuit against L'Equipe as it was baseless. They reported that a test taken in 2006 showed higher level of Testosterone than normal in Ian Thorpe. Thorpe sued over the report. Since the tests are meant to be kept secret, there was no way to prove one way or the other. Thorpe used the lawsuit as a PR recover stunt... which is common. It's almost automatic.

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/sport/20090928.OBS2750/ian-thorpe-abandonne-les-poursuites-contre-l-equipe.html

Btw, swimmers never take steroids either. Blasphemous to think otherwise. Just like cyclists.


Just making sure people read the above and maybe start wondering about Forza's reliability hmm

And it gets even funnier when you read more into it... Thorpe's lawsuit said that the new acceptable level of testosterone wasn't established in 2006 when the test in question was taken. The new limits were established in 2007. He didn't deny the level itself.

Looooooool.

In any case, this is about as a stupid an argument as you can have about the credibility of L'Equipe's football reporting.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:18 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:lol Rolling Eyes in the end, L'Equipe used an old quote and there is better, newer information which strongly suggests that Silva will not be leaving Milan. :coffee:

Have you ever heard the saying "liar, liar, pants on fire"?
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Adit Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:20 am

wait didnt Silva say he is not leaving 2 days ago? scratch

When did Gallaini say this thing?
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach
Posts : 9571
Join date : 2011-06-06

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:20 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:lol Rolling Eyes in the end, L'Equipe used an old quote and there is better, newer information which strongly suggests that Silva will not be leaving Milan. :coffee:
they never said that he will leave Milan, you keep evading the point of the article to comfort your position.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:27 am

So they are reporting that PSG are readying an offer..

What's new about this ?
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:29 am

Sports, now what you've done is turned this into a debate about the example I used and tacked a useless sentence on the end linking it to the discussion about Silva. I said to try and keep this on topic, so I'm not going to respond to that. :coffee:

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:lol Rolling Eyes in the end, L'Equipe used an old quote and there is better, newer information which strongly suggests that Silva will not be leaving Milan. :coffee:
they never said that he will leave Milan, you keep evading the point of the article to comfort your position.

I don't think I need to tell you that the article implied that Silva could leave.

As for evading the issue, I've addressed every relevant argument that your PSG tag-team has thrown at me. Ultimately, it boils down to this...
Adit wrote:wait didnt Silva say he is not leaving 2 days ago? scratch

When did Gallaini say this thing?
Before 2 days ago.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:33 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:Sports, now what you've done is turned this into a debate about the example I used and tacked a useless sentence on the end linking it to the discussion about Silva. I said to try and keep this on topic, so I'm not going to respond to that. :coffee:

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:lol Rolling Eyes in the end, L'Equipe used an old quote and there is better, newer information which strongly suggests that Silva will not be leaving Milan. :coffee:
they never said that he will leave Milan, you keep evading the point of the article to comfort your position.

I don't think I need to tell you that the article implied that Silva could leave.

As for evading the issue, I've addressed every relevant argument that your PSG tag-team has thrown at me. Ultimately, it boils down to this...
Adit wrote:wait didnt Silva say he is not leaving 2 days ago? scratch

When did Gallaini say this thing?
Before 2 days ago.

Yes, because players have never claimed that they wouldnt move just to pack their bags few days later. Better yet, they dont sign new contracts, and then leave less than six months later right?

they implied it was a possibility, however low you know the % is, why are you making such a big deal out of this? you act like they are trying to still from you.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 am

Dude... you used your example as the sole premise as to why everyone should ignore L'Equipe football rumors. You said they lacked credibility because they were found guilty of defaming Ian Thorpe (very lol as an argument).

I showed that your premise was a fabrication on your part: Your description of the incident and the result were completely inaccurate.

Basically, you got biatch slapped.

But moving on... all L'Equipe is saying is that PSG is going to prepare a massive offer for Silva and that Galliani is waffling on whether he would sell Silva or not.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:40 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:Sports, now what you've done is turned this into a debate about the example I used and tacked a useless sentence on the end linking it to the discussion about Silva. I said to try and keep this on topic, so I'm not going to respond to that. :coffee:

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:lol Rolling Eyes in the end, L'Equipe used an old quote and there is better, newer information which strongly suggests that Silva will not be leaving Milan. :coffee:
they never said that he will leave Milan, you keep evading the point of the article to comfort your position.

I don't think I need to tell you that the article implied that Silva could leave.

As for evading the issue, I've addressed every relevant argument that your PSG tag-team has thrown at me. Ultimately, it boils down to this...
Adit wrote:wait didnt Silva say he is not leaving 2 days ago? scratch

When did Gallaini say this thing?
Before 2 days ago.

Yes, because players have never claimed that they wouldnt move just to pack their bags few days later. Better yet, they dont sign new contracts, and then leave less than six months later right?

they implied it was a possibility, however low you know the % is, why are you making such a big deal out of this? you act like they are trying to still from you.
As a Milan fan, I trust what Silva says. I have no reason not to, especially when there is nothing indicating that he is going to pack his bags.

I have nothing else to say in this discussion until L'Equipe gets a real rumour, with a current quote sportsczy. :facepalm:
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks for playing Forza. Back to the B team to improve your skills...

Next!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:43 am

sportsczy wrote:Thanks for playing Forza. Back to the B team to improve your skills...

Next!
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

You have neither.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:45 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
As a Milan fan, I trust what Silva says. I have no reason not to, especially when there is nothing indicating that he is going to pack his bags.

I have nothing else to say in this discussion until L'Equipe gets a real rumour, with a current quote sportsczy. :facepalm:

the rumor is that PSG are thinking about putting a bid in, not that Silva will leave MIlan. However you look at it, Galliani made that quote, it's factual, nothing that can be denied. see the difference?

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 31600
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by sportsczy Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:48 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:
sportsczy wrote:Thanks for playing Forza. Back to the B team to improve your skills...

Next!
Form is temporary, class is permanent.

You have neither.

You need to look that up for yourself since you continue to get biatch slapped. Does it sting? lol

When you make a shat argument and the premise of this argument is proven as a fabrication or just plain ignorance, you will catch grief. You can't attack the credibility of something using a straw man argument... and when the straw man burns, insist that we should focus on the facts that you wanted to ignore lol.

Just makes you look silly.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille
Posts : 21530
Join date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Forza Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:
Forza Rossoneri wrote:
As a Milan fan, I trust what Silva says. I have no reason not to, especially when there is nothing indicating that he is going to pack his bags.

I have nothing else to say in this discussion until L'Equipe gets a real rumour, with a current quote sportsczy. :facepalm:

the rumor is that PSG are thinking about putting a bid in, not that Silva will leave MIlan. However you look at it, Galliani made that quote, it's factual, nothing that can be denied. see the difference?
I'm repeating myself here. It is not ethical or professional to include an old quote to support a current rumour. Yes, Galliani said it. I don't deny that. However, you have to take into consideration that circumstances have clearly changed since then, making that last quote obsolete. Without that old quote, this debate would've never happened and the title of this thread would not be "Silva could go". It would've been something like "PSG prepare bid for Silva".

Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham
Posts : 8871
Join date : 2011-06-06

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by pUsHa Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 am

Well if this happens ... fck QSG and Galliani ...
pUsHa
pUsHa
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1943
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Rossoneri Ninja Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:56 am

Madrid fan's trying to induce heart attacks to all Milan fans Laughing

Like nic said there's nothing in this that indicates a transfer will occur , only that PSG are making an offer even though Galliani has claimed T.S not for sale.
Rossoneri Ninja
Rossoneri Ninja
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan
Posts : 1669
Join date : 2011-06-06
Age : 112

Back to top Go down

Galliani:  Silva could go - Page 2 Empty Re: Galliani: Silva could go

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum