Pietro Anastasi: "Higuain the only top player who serves. DEstro instead of Matri or Quagliarella. Del Piero unsuited to England"

Go down

Pietro Anastasi: "Higuain the only top player who serves. DEstro instead of Matri or Quagliarella. Del Piero unsuited to England" Empty Pietro Anastasi: "Higuain the only top player who serves. DEstro instead of Matri or Quagliarella. Del Piero unsuited to England"

Post by DeviAngel Fri May 25, 2012 6:27 pm

To speak of the market involving the attack of Juventus, we have an exclusive interview with former Juventus striker Pietro Anastasi .

Cavani, Van Persie, Higuain: who should you bet?

"My choice is for Gonzalo Higuain without any doubt."

Why?

"Why Juventus need a finalizer. The Argentine is one that makes a lot of goals in any way. Would be a guarantee."

There is also talk of Mattia Destro for the attack of the Old Lady ...

"Right I would take the fly. For what he has shown this year I think it is one of the few Italian talent available. Would be a valuable investment for the future."

If Destro arrived, one of Matri Quagliarella would be too ...

"Certainly. In fact I think one of Matri and Quagliarella will go away this summer. Frankly, given the contribution they have made in these two years, I do not think that Juventus fans tear their hair to their departure ...".

Del Piero is still likely to go in the Premier League.

"It would be difficult for Alex to play in the Premier. In England there is a kick too physical to be sustained for a sample with the age of Del Piero."

Where will Alex then?

"I think that eventually will go to America or the Arab countries."
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down