which position of soccer do you like best?

+28
LeBéninois
Amar
viepr149
•MilanDevil•
SchinnerC
Adit
CBarca
chad4401
DRK
Rebaño Sagrado
Great Leader Sprucenuce
LeSwagg James
NavJuve
Be/\/ceCALI
Ion Creanga
S32TABLANCA
Le Samourai
braylann
VivaStPauli
the xcx
rwo power
Zealous
Valkyrja
vivabarca38
Forza
Kick
TalkingReckless
vizkosity
32 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

which position of soccer do you like best?  Empty which position of soccer do you like best?

Post by vizkosity Wed May 23, 2012 8:40 am

For me, i love watching deep lying playmakers as well as attacking midfielder/playmaker.

It does reflect on my favorite players, as I am a big Sneijder, Ozil stan banana . I also like the playmaking of nani sometimes.

As for the past, I love shevchenko, he was my childhood hero (but srsly, who doesn't like clinical strikers when one first started watching football)

how about yours?
smoking
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

which position of soccer do you like best?  Empty Re: which position of soccer do you like best?

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 23, 2012 8:44 am

which position of soccer do you like best?  Dwight-schrute-meme-generator-i-love-soccer-false-what-is-soccer-351180

on serious note i like playing and watching the Anchor role or deep lying player role

i play that role in almost all the sports i play, basketball, field hockey etc, so watching other people play makes it better
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

which position of soccer do you like best?  Empty Re: which position of soccer do you like best?

Post by Kick Wed May 23, 2012 8:49 am

I love to watch a great Defender or a playmaker.

I use to play as a CB so I love watching other CB's and I love playmakers because I sucked at playmaking Razz

Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed May 23, 2012 8:52 am

i used to play as a right back/DM, but playmakers are my fav position Smile
Love them brilliant through balls <3
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed May 23, 2012 8:55 am

the players I most admired when I was younger were Pirlo & Sheva - so deep-lying playmaker and striker. now I admire defenders more. I think a great tackle is just as good to watch as a great goal.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by vivabarca38 Wed May 23, 2012 9:05 am

Players like Baggio,Laudrup,Zidane,Hagi etc..Players who can pull out some fantastic passes and have exquisite dribbling ability.
vivabarca38
vivabarca38
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed May 23, 2012 9:06 am

Players like Zidane, Laudrup or R. Costa are a joy to watch. I also like the DM/B2B position.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed May 23, 2012 9:09 am

Forza Rossoneri wrote:the players I most admired when I was younger were Pirlo & Sheva - so deep-lying playmaker and striker. now I admire defenders more. I think a great tackle is just as good to watch as a great goal.

high five!
I love sheva Smile
he's my hero of all time (although i still hate chelsea for ruin him but....)
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 9:20 am

Playing at CB is fcking fun imo. Especially since my mates are good but not that good so shutting them down gives me bragging rights I usually play midfield though eco smile

Anyway I think I have pro level skills. I have the heading ability of Benzema, the aerial game of Messi, the close control of Cristiano Ronaldo, the football intelligence of Theo Walcott and the finishing of Fernando Torres.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by TalkingReckless Wed May 23, 2012 9:53 am

Zealous wrote:Playing at CB is fcking fun imo. Especially since my mates are good but not that good so shutting them down gives me bragging rights I usually play midfield though eco smile

Anyway I think I have pro level skills. I have the heading ability of Benzema, the aerial game of Messi, the close control of Cristiano Ronaldo, the football intelligence of Theo Walcott and the finishing of Fernando Torres.

which position of soccer do you like best?  PizzaDude_large
TalkingReckless
TalkingReckless
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Wed May 23, 2012 10:07 am

LOL, I think it is no secret that I like GKs best. And to part 2 of your question: Sure Very Happy

Zealous wrote:Anyway I think I have pro level skills. I have the heading ability of Benzema, the aerial game of Messi, the close control of Cristiano Ronaldo, the football intelligence of Theo Walcott and the finishing of Fernando Torres.
You forgot "the body of Gomez" Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by the xcx Wed May 23, 2012 11:30 am

Striker/winger usually. I have experience playing as a RB too.
Also its football not soccer. we are not in US.
the xcx
the xcx
Banned (Decade)

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Wed May 23, 2012 12:18 pm

I love anything that tackles. I would say CB, but they don't usually see enough action. Besides the god that is Podolski, my favorite German NT player of recent times was effing Frings, and for a good reason. Mutha tackled like there was a riot going on.

My own playing style is a refined blend of Philipp Lahm and Vinnie Jones, by which I mean I run a lot, and hurt people, but don't get carded for it. In the current game the disappearing position of destroyer-type DM is what I like most.
Huge fan of the Bender twins, Mark van Bommel, de Jong, Vidal - anyone who'll f*ck you up if you try and get past him.

Though I don't like when they just plain hurt people, I much more like the clean tackles. That's why I got a soft spot for Boateng, he'll give you one or two lunging slide tackles from full sprint a match, and he'll usually hit the ball too. I love watching that. Gives me goosebumps. It's better than a beautiful assist.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Wed May 23, 2012 12:56 pm

Nameless wrote:
Also its football not soccer. we are not in US.

which position of soccer do you like best?  Imadou11

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by braylann Wed May 23, 2012 12:57 pm

oh and I like winger on the left, fullback on the right

braylann
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Levante

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Wed May 23, 2012 1:00 pm

As far as favourite players I've always loved defenders who could create something offensively.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Wed May 23, 2012 1:01 pm

In non-official games centre backa and defensive midfield are the best positions.In official ones , they're the worst as you can have 0 fun without getting sent off :/
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by S32TABLANCA Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 pm

I play as a CM, I can run a lot and not bad going forward. I like to think I have good passing skills but my first touch is horrible. I dont really play at any kind of high level though so Laughing

As for favourite players, I personally love advanced AMs, like the trequartista/SS kind of player.
S32TABLANCA
S32TABLANCA
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Creanga Wed May 23, 2012 1:17 pm

My favourite positions are DM(the destroyers, the type of player that can run all day long to recover blls..(Gattuso) ) and CB such as Vidic type that play very aggresive and won't cry even if you crush them with the bus..
Ion Creanga
Ion Creanga
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by vizkosity Wed May 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Zealous wrote:Playing at CB is fcking fun imo. Especially since my mates are good but not that good so shutting them down gives me bragging rights I usually play midfield though eco smile

lol, top scorer in pro even Razz?

and the diving skill of busquet to complete oneself?
vizkosity
vizkosity
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Be/\/ceCALI Wed May 23, 2012 7:37 pm

I prefer Wingers as I like to play out wide and use my speed to get crosses into the box.

Also love CF / ST as this is another position I like to play and really just love offensive players in general
Be/\/ceCALI
Be/\/ceCALI
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by NavJuve Wed May 23, 2012 8:46 pm

For me it has to be the conventional CM/Box to box midfielder since that's where I love playing most. Requires everything from a player, vision, athleticism, mentality and the technique, so that's why I love Vidal, Marchisio, Scholes, Pirlo, Nedved, Zidane.
NavJuve
NavJuve
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by LeSwagg James Wed May 23, 2012 9:13 pm

Strikers, but forwards/attackers in general.. I don't rate anybody else on the pitch Laughing
LeSwagg James
LeSwagg James
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 23, 2012 9:19 pm

I love CM's or AM's that can pass and dribble.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rebaño Sagrado Wed May 23, 2012 9:21 pm

I like playing as a cb, but I'm also a great passer, so I can play in the midfield too :coffee:

Rebaño Sagrado
Rebaño Sagrado
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : TSV 1860 Munich

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next